• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

Aesis

Smash Ace
so like....norcal vs socal super big crew battle is gonna happen right?
Oh yeah... LOL.
Anyway, all this business is taking me away from my Finals...

Umm in other news, considering the number of people, I will use the other Lounge across the floor as another setup room. It is identical to the room we had before, so there will be TVs in both rooms and that will allow for more air/less stink/more TVs/more Gamecubes/more ****/less banancl---/more VCRs PLEASE/more love/more ROOM

LuCKy

Smash Master
since there is gonna be like 50 people there or more are you gonna let other people make like random crew's for more money?

nublet06

Smash Lord
i dotn even know if i want to play. so many amazing matches to watch

oh wait wtf am i saying.

lol i dont know how many friendlies are gonna be going down tho. this thing is going to be HUGE. it will be hard enough to fit it all in one day.

we might have to beg neal to manage one of the rooms while aesis does another room lol. theres too much stuff people want to see. seperate crew battles.......norcal vs socal......let alone just singles and doubles ahaha.

anti

Smash Journeyman
Umm I'm pretty sure I'm going to this...but not sure if I'll bring any TV's and cubes this time...You guys know what happened last time, my memory card dissapeared.

petoo0

Smash Ace
OMG. I have seen jeff and lunin for the past 2 weekends straight! Stay home! LOL jk. I <3 all those guys. DBR is too good. Hope they come. Tourney would just become way to amazing if they all came. Looks like me and lee-puff gonna have to practice up. ^^

Aesis

Smash Ace
*** you Justin you're coming to this ******.

BTW,
I'm officially banning Manacloud from the UCLA Monthlies.
That is all XD
Everyone knows the justification.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
How many TVs/Cubes do you have so far? I can bring a cube and maaaaybe a TV if you guys are in need.

The GERM

Smash Ace
All of DBR is pretty much confirmed, along with the rest of Norcal's heavyweights. Let's make crews for a bit more money, say 10 bux each person so the drive to Socal would be worth it. Actually whatever, Rosco's will be well worth the trip. So Saturday night, ROSCO'S!!??? If I don't get some chicken and waffles, I'ma be pissed yo. Can't wait to kick it with Socal, see you on Saturday bit**es.

araknophobik

Smash Master
ima see my schedule for work
but i'll probably miss teams, and maybe singles
but i should be there in time for crews
and i sure as hell will be there for some chicken and waffles ^_^

p.s. rom and SS better have a match against each other, that way Rom can update his emo blog on myspace haha

nublet06

Smash Lord
nah i say 5 dollars for everything.

5 per person in crews. 5 for singles. 5 for doubles.

im not trying to be broke over a game.

on a side note......any previous mm i had are canceled. im broke right now and im gonna have to dig in to my college funds for this lol.

hopefully i can sneaky snake some money out of this with smart money matches. ill just save my challenges for at the venue.

REL

Smash Apprentice
Aesis, if you need help running **** and maintaining a semblance of order, I got yo back. I can even stay the whole time this time. Or get there early if you need. Just let me know what's up.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ugh, I hope that failing my calculus class doesn't affect my chances of coming. It would be terrible to miss this T_T

Straight

Smash Journeyman
This tournament has just gone up about 25 notches on my priorities list. This **** is gonna be good.

Dodger

Smash Ace
Edrees is going to this, that means I am going to this. Not that you guys care, what with Omar, NorCal, and San Diego all planning to show up... =)

(Edrees, don't forget my CD !!!)

edit: Neal, need a partner?

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
dam crew battles are gonna be intense ssk should do one oh wait....LOL naw jp but yea this sounds like its gonna be a 80 man tourney hope theres enuff room and preperation lolz

Top Bottom