• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
****, won't be able to make it, heading back up to Santa Cruz for spring break. Maybe there'll be a biweekly that weekend...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Haha, I know that Hugo can't ignore that :D

The Game II

Smash Champion
I plan to attend this and cover it for getyourtournament.com. So hopefully that holds up and I'll be able to talk to a lot of you next week.

--GCII

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Superfriends will be there for crews.

Oh, by the way, i didn't mention

the Superfriends have actually decided to recruit new members for the first time since 2004. Romeo and Easy AND Jay are now in the crew.

We'll play vs any crew at UCLA. I wanna play vs the danimals crew, "Roulette Black Jack" or whatever.

LuCKy

Smash Master
Superfriends will be there for crews.

Oh, by the way, i didn't mention

the Superfriends have actually decided to recruit new members for the first time since 2004. Romeo and Easy AND Jay are now in the crew.

We'll play vs any crew at UCLA. I wanna play vs the danimals crew, "Roulette Black Jack" or whatever.
its round table and we will be attending for crews

WOW thats pretty rigged. good thing they have jay to hold them back tho. im not sure if they will be harder with romeo.....or easier because jay gives us 4 extra stocks.
lol

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
easy and jay ... lol great now jay pro is on superfriends well at least he playz marf =)

Oh ya and btw.... Lee Puff is looking for a team member at this tourny ... so whover wants a lil resting puff let me know

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Are you ****ing serious?! Oh ****, I want some King practice ^_^

sidefx

Smash Champion
yeah, so were about 90% sure that were going to this. we as in. me, zoap ( our driver) germ, king, zel, bob$, hella, ss, possibly lunin and falcomist. sssssssso. yeah.

REL

Smash Apprentice
This is shaping up to be something amazing. I'll be showing up to represent wherever I'm considered to be from. I need a teammate... and a crew? Can't wait for this.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
im a go to this so anyone wanna mm ^_^ i already got 5$ wit aesis pro so ill do mms with others 2 ^^ sounds like this will be a big tourney and its close by yay no driving 3 hours for a tourney ftw!!

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
damm this is gonna be a good as$ tourney. alan is it gonna be in the same room cuz it looks like its gonna be alot bigger than last time.

LuCKy

Smash Master
easy and jay ... lol great now jay pro is on superfriends well at least he playz marf =)

Oh ya and btw.... Lee Puff is looking for a team member at this tourny ... so whover wants a lil resting puff let me know
my old friend the falco player might come would you wanna team with him lee puff?

hahahaha roulette black jack. lol
lol not funny:laugh: ok just a lil

im a go to this so anyone wanna mm ^_^ i already got 5$ wit aesis pro so ill do mms with others 2 ^^ sounds like this will be a big tourney and its close by yay no driving 3 hours for a tourney ftw!!
lol jay i will mm how much you wanna play for?

Top Bottom