• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF smash club..(Super Smash Gaming Club) SSGC

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Bane- Can you get the advisor's info? I need:

UCF department:
Campus Phone #:
Email Address:
Campus Location(building and room#):

edit:

Is anyone a graduate student?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Sh!!t, were you watching too? Me and Amber were freakin out watching it from the stands? I'm really glad I got to see it in person.

*****there's no such thing as off-topic*****

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Officers- I need your PID, phone numbers, and emails namely RX, Bane, QDVS. Also which one of you guys want to be Authorized?

Authorized-Officers recognized by the University to conduct business (including making room reservations and signing financial documents) on behalf of the organization.

2-4 are required. So all of you can be it, but I really only need one.

Actually I guess the phone # are on the first post. RX is your last name Vastola?

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
It was but I just wanted to be sure the info was correct. I'm doing the registration forms right now so officers should probably look forward to attending orientation if possible.

and since no one volunteered to be Authorized You all got drafted :chuckle:

edit. andy... interesting 11 digit phone number you got there =P

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE WIFI!!!!!!

Also, andy... MM today? And if we go to walmart and gamestop later, you down?

And Sir William Park, I won't be here this weekend so don't expect me to attend anything from 9-21 to 9-23

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
The orientation I'm gonna try scheduling for next weekish nothing this week got calc test I should be concentrating on.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
BANEEEE call andy, me and him are smashing @ citrus later. if you don't get this message by then, I'll give you a call anyway.

EDITTTT: RYAN, lemme getcho #, skeet.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Anyone who hasn't put there PID on bane's list should do so ASAP. We have the minimum 12 for a club but I'd feel safer if we had alot more.

Kuroth

Smash Rookie
I'm going to UCF next year, so if you do it again let me know.

Also, let me know (via pm) when you guys have a smash fest, I may be able to attend.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
I need an officer's signature around 1 ish tomorrow to sign the registration form. I should be around wackydoos by the DDR machines at that time.

Top Bottom