• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF smash club..(Super Smash Gaming Club) SSGC

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
True, I had the best birthday party ever. And also, if anyone crossed me, I would Falcon Punch them something fierce. QDVS for Brawl!!!

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
I apologize that this isn't happening anytime soon or that I haven't been giving status reports or anything like that, but there isn't much to report on anyways, for a month now we've been stuck on first base... :mad:

Latest Email I got from OSI

We are still reviewing the constitution, we are working on multiple
constitution right now, so the process is taking longer. I will get back
to you as soon as I have questions for you.

Which is pretty much that same email I got 2 weeks ago. :psycho:

I think I'm gonna be happy if we can form this thing by brawl :dizzy:

Noishe

Smash Rookie
Woah I hope this all works out. I'm most likely going to UCF next year and would love to join this club ^_^

OTRU...

Smash Champion
awesome, thats one more smasher for the UCF smash community, Im pretty sure we would own any other college in the nation, maybe the world??

anyways, PK ive been wanting to talk to you for a while about the club, cuz i might need your help with getting a room for NOOB1 and ive heard that clubs have an easier time doing so, so lemme know whenever they approve the club... thanks dude, id really appreciate it a lot

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Yea I believe the renting cost is covered if a club rents it, unlike if we just do as is then we would have to pay for it.

Sailus

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone, I was browsing SWF and found this thread. I've never been the most competitive melee player, I can only wavedash/L-cancel/crouch cancel, but I'd love to find smashers to play with, (Especially if they have brawl =P)

But since there's going to be a UCF club (I just started there), I would absolutely love to get in on this. I'm not going to post my tele # on the Smash forums, but PM me if you'd like to do some friendlies. I'm a decent player and I just like to have a good time.

...Oh and I have a car >=)

Shr00ms

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I found this forum off google, im a pretty good player, but its been a while since ive played, anyway i wanted to know more bout this club. My Xfire name is agentbrian99 and email is Mushr00manon@gmail.com.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
The club is still in the process of being made. We keep sending our constitution for revision, and it keeps coming back...so as soon as we can get that to go through, we should have a club.

I'd like to thank you for your interest in this club. We hope to have it going very soon. If you would like to stay informed, keep up with this thread, or check out our faceboook group. Search for SSGC. Also, my name is Darrel Wright. look me up on Facebook. We'll keep you all informed if anything exciting happens.

Top Bottom