• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF smash club..(Super Smash Gaming Club) SSGC

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Theres a new best smasher at UCF... btw. He's a samus player who's "never lost", and likes to "humiliate people". I thought everyone should know. Me, Andy, Jon, Brent, Bane and others got the honor of meeting him a few nights ago.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's ok I played him and I 4 stocked him 3 times in a row (well I 3 stocked him the 1st match but I SDed so meh)!!!

It was hilarious, anoobis was talking **** the whole time and the guy just left afterwards!!!

:colorful:

OTRU...

Smash Champion
tru i still wanna play against him tho

We also found a pretty good smasher at pegasus connections, he mains doc and he says he used to play with ADHD pretty often.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I wanna come smash with the dorm smashers one day. We should do a on campus vs off campus crew battle. Winner gets zebra cakes funded by the club.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Ryan, give me your number so that I can call you next time we play. And what's your last name. Someone said they might know you.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ryan has the best last name, possibly in the world...

it's Ryan Gordon.
his alias on smashboards was going to be....

SMASH GORDON.

such a badass name.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
room, maybe multiple tv's, maybe the consoles.. prizes, and advertisement.
I think a couple TV's come with room I meant TV as in going to buy one so one of us carries it around. and i don't think we should waste club funding for consoles when people can just bring theirs that money better spent on zebra cakes ;)

prizes i think we should discuss together later on.

edit- man i wish i was there to play the samus =(
did anyone samus ditto him and own him with his own character maybe?

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
happy birthday to all, when we have the first meeting.. i was thinking we should get everyone's email too, and also have an option to be notified via txt of an event... lets have our first event on our 1 month day.. and we'll have a fest at 2 weeks.. sound good?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
sounds good, but... whens that? Also, Nice UCF SSGC name. I think I might try and use that every once in a while.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I wish I could be there if you guys smash Friday, but I'll be home for family. Now I guess someone else will have to win.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'm back in Melbourne right now. On Sunday I get to go **** AngryLobster and Vision. I wish I could record it, because I am going to be trying harder than I have ever tried. Talk about tripleshines :):):).

I'm also bumping this thread because it's getting pretty low on the page. (WE CAN'T ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN, CAN WE?!?!)

Joe, we recently were assigned the marshmellow launcher project, and we were wondering if we could take a look at yours.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Joe, we recently were assigned the marshmellow launcher project, and we were wondering if we could take a look at yours.
well i left it back at home in apopka but whenever i go back home ill get it for you, you have until the end of the semester anyways, so yeah ill let u know.

Top Bottom