• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF smash club..(Super Smash Gaming Club) SSGC

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
kaniel...what a black name lol...<3 doc13....ok, i just found out that the digital media course is held in the east campus. but since i registered late the only class i can take right now is intro to digital media. so i will be attending school like 5 minutes from you guys lol. but i wont be living over there. im still staying in kissimmee and driving back and forth...peace

-hiroshi

Doc13

Smash Cadet
kaniel...what a black name lol...<3 doc13....ok, i just found out that the digital media course is held in the east campus. but since i registered late the only class i can take right now is intro to digital media. so i will be attending school like 5 minutes from you guys lol. but i wont be living over there. im still staying in kissimmee and driving back and forth...peace

-hiroshi
BBBBBOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! lol ^^ which days u taking the class?

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
News on money stuffs: NO MM or cash prize anywhere in union, but I believe there are places on campus that might allow it (checking on that tomorrow)

Basically once a club is formed we can request money from SGA to fund stuff, I'm guessing T-shirts and stuffs, so any questions based on that should wait till after club is formed.

If there isn't anyone willing to take up treasurer or president I am willing to take both position for this semester only so we can get this club started and it won't be pushed back constantly.

Plus I'm gonna see if we can have non UCF people join the club granted they live within a set distance from the UCF area.

edit- forgot to mention if we can request money from SGA, the club dues has a potential to be dropped. 50/50 chance. Saving Stingy Smashers (alliteration :)) all of $5

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
New member whoo!!! =D I'm free tomorrow after 12 if you want, call me at 407 625 8048

Rx- Whenever you have time... can you start on fliers or poster of some sort to announce the club around campus?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
There were these kids talking hardcore smash behind me in Sociology today. Maybe it was anoobis.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
If anyone has facebook I made a group on it for the club. It has absolutely NOTHING on it at the moment will spruce up later, feel free to join it.

"Super smash gaming club"

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
lol doc and shockwave joined boards at same time...similar post count as well...

bane- when are we going to the club orientation thing?

Zoro

Smash Champion
A friend told me that the female employees there have to wear like skintight shorts

Not that i care : D

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
ya lets get this things finalized.. and get lots of people to join :-D definitely get some tshirts for all.. i still say keep the $5 join fee to keep out the undedicated
all agree?

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Bane edit the officers on first post.

Rx- Vice President
QDVS- Treasurer
purekorea- President

also I'm turning in the constituition for approval this week.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Ho's!!! I will get on the flyers sometime soon. It's something Amber would definatly be willing to help out with. Also, I'm looking to smash tuesday night. But I doubt anyone will have read this by then. I need to get my TV back from Joe's, but I'm mad lazy. I can feel my Sk1LLz depleting as we speak.

KEEP THE 5$$$ FEEE GOING!!!!!!! It's a great way to stAel from nUbs.

If it turns out that we can't have tournaments with money the traditional way, then I think I have a more conventional way to still award a decent prize to the winner. But more on that later.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
I think we might be able to ask for funding and then use that for prizes.

So Rx did you check with LCC if we could hold normal tournies there?

We will keep the 5$ fee btw.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Presidents are the ones who "check with LCC if we could hold normal tournies there?"

Vice Presidents are the ones who "Whenever you have time... can you start on fliers or poster of some sort to announce the club around campus?"

Get with the program, sir.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Oh, like color copy full size sheets with high def printed pictures?

I think that's something we'd need SGA funding for. Sprucey fliers don't come cheap.

I only have the resources to do basic text-only fliers at the moment.

impeach the vice president.
Vice president holds the power of "Vice Grip", meaning that I reserve the right to strangle conspirators against the positions of office. Such that therefore as is ergo visa vi, etc etc.

But forserious, who wants some cosmic brownies?

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
Mitchell Londergan/ 4075394384/ m1797455

Hope I'm not too late. And I'm down for smash this Friday afternoon if anyone cares. I don't have a car though.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
i do i do.
you know I'll hook you up.

@Ryan- Them Zebra Cakes are waiting for you. But you gotta beat my new QDVS trained Fox.

@Pure Korea, I just realized that it WOULD be my job to talk to LCC, seeing as I live in Libra and you don't. Sorry about my earlier deflection of work.

@Whoever would know: Whats the status on the Official-ness of the Club, when are we going to be considered a real club? If noone knows, thats ok too.

MM anyone? heh heh....

Top Bottom