• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF smash club..(Super Smash Gaming Club) SSGC

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
when I go there next year, i'll take over the presidency!!! MUAHAHAHA
no lol, but i'll join the club once i get there... tru.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ummm, I would offer to be prez...but I don't even think I HAVE a gpa yet + I'm lazy...

But yeah I'll look over the stuff you guys need help with and try and help out!!!

Good **** on going through with this guys!!!

Super Smash Gaming Club, I think would be a good name...I don't think people who just hear/see Smash Club would know what it means (even though we would) , but Super Smash Bros. Melee Club sounds butt!!!

So I think Super Smash Club or Super Smash Gaming Club would be cool!!!

:colorful:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Super Smash Gaming club sounds pretty sexy in a way...gotta admit.

And yeah, I won't commit to an officer position...my role is to give the officers a hard time...everybody should know that by now.

I nominate Aasem for sexiest officer...

I also nominate Colin for the position of "wtf, you don't even go to UCF... >.>"

Will MMing the first timers be against the club rules? Hey...it's a valid question...

anyways...anybody who wants to...hit me up at 321.754.1724...we'll get together or something...

If, and only if, nobody will take the role of president or vice, I'll sign on as it...so keep that in mind. if anybody else wants it or will take it though, please do.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
The smashfest will probably be somewhere in union or if Q (or anyone living at libra) becomes an officer we might be able to use the LCC center at libra.

I would be willing to be either pres or vice pres, but I minor in business so I though treasurer would be more appropriate, but if someone wants to be treasurer I would gladly take up either pres or vice.

edit-

fenrir- I believe anything dealing with money isn't allow. Which is why we aren't sure if we can hold normal tournies with entry free and a cash prize. I'm gonna check up on it tomorrow.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
The thing is say if some new guy gets angry that he lost a MM and tells ucf we could be in alot of trouble. We can't really control new members.

Also if you really want to MM new people just take them to giga and MM there =P that is unless I can get MM to be allowed.

edit- also what days would be good to hold the smashfest for you guys? I was thinking the generic Friday holdings, but I'm not sure if that can happen at times.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Hey. If you don't go to UCF, can you still come?
I will be living like down the street from the school, but I won't be attending it. I still wanna play smash though. lol.

Edit: This was probably asked already. But I did'nt bother reading the thread. lol.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
good i mm u pk
We arguing on something...I hope not =P

Hey. If you don't go to UCF, can you still come?
I will be living like down the street from the school, but I won't be attending it. I still wanna play smash though. lol.

Edit: This was probably asked already. But I did'nt bother reading the thread. lol.
To be a member you have to be an UCF student but you probably can if you come with someone and pay the dues. Will have to check the constitution.

Edit- On a side note anyone wanna smash after 1PM tomorrow?

Laijin

Smash Hero
We arguing on something...I hope not =P

To be a member you have to be an UCF student but you probably can if you come with someone and pay the dues. Will have to check the constitution.

Edit- On a side note anyone wanna smash after 1PM tomorrow?
lol. I have not moved yet. I wont be down there till probably the end of october.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
purekorea, I don't have class tomorrow...so if you wanna smash I'm down...I don't have a car though!!!

I live in Citrus Hall of Libra just so you know, here's my cell incase you feel like smashing:

(239)-770-5177

Or IM me @ Papa Strawbeary

Oh and I'm fine with the name...;)

:colorful:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow, this is so cool that you guys are really serious about this. good job to PK and bane for doing a lot of work for this. as of this morning, i found out that i will be going to valencia to finish up my AA (i was taking DE classes in high school). after that, i might transfer over to UCF if they have a good digital media course or graphic arts course...peace

-hiroshi

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
Author: Benjamin Douglass
Date: Thursday, August 30, 2007 4:31pm

I'd love to be faculty advisor, except that I'm not officially faculty.
My official title is Graduate Teaching Associate, so I'm not eligible to
be advisor. If I can think of anyone who is eligible and would be
willing, I'll let you know. You might consider Arup Guha. I think he was
advisor for a similar group at one point. Sounds like a fun club.

Just letting you guys know.. He said he couldn't, I emailed Arup Guha too.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Q- alright I'll call you at around 12 or 1 when I get out of class.

Bane-I think I've heard of Guha before I think one of my friends had him hopfully it will work out, if it doesn't I'll start looking around as well

Good stuff hiroshi =)

Soooo any one want Pres, vice, treasurer? I'm fine with any position so you guys can have first pick.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm down to smash today from now till 4 if anyone wants too. just send me an IM.
yesterday I smashed with reno,cj,hazzard, and 2 other peeps here at my place.

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
GOOOOD NEWS!

Derick,

Yeah, I can be the sponsor. For the most part, all I'll do is sign the
form
you have to fill-up each semester. When you get the form, come and see
me in
HEC-240. Tell me when you'd like to come by so that I can be in my
office.

Arup

purekorea - lets get together and get this thing finalized.. we need some people to fill spots..

me - anything but financeses (vice, secretary), prefferably secretary(already done all the secretary stuff anyway)
purekorea - anything
fenrir - pres or vice
qdvs - nominated cause hes sexy? lol

need one more to stand up, and say they'll do it

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I could fill a position for sure, and if all the positions are filled, I'd be willing to create a new position just so I can attend the officer meetings. (I want to be thought of as superior to other members :):):)

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
I could fill a position for sure, and if all the positions are filled, I'd be willing to create a new position just so I can attend the officer meetings. (I want to be thought of as superior to other members :):):)
lol... I believe Vice President is still open if you want it.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Well I certainly don't, NOT want it. Sure, write my name in. Heck, lets make badges. Rx-, Vice Pres. Sounds good. As long as Dop still gets Mascot.

Edit: Give me a call to get things rollin'. My number is 321-604-8717, and although I'm in Melbourne at the moment, I'll be back at UCF 2m (Monday). Call me with questions or if I need to be moved to a different position in Office. I'll take anything thats free if Vice Pres doesn't work out.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
If you want to make badges I believe that's your department, just be sure to make one for all us officers ;)

OTRU...

Smash Champion
I wanna play smash like right flippin now
dude u know u can always call me to play, i live down the road...

my opinion is that if you guys wanna spend your money on stuff that doesnt really matter you should go ahead and make badges, or u can make paper ones with scotch tape, or sticker ones like FC and those big tourneys cuz that wouldnt be expensive at all

Top Bottom