• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry mike. my roommate came home and he wanted to play

so we did for 2 hours

im done for today lol

SAX

Smash Ace
Dang. me and dragon still going hard lol.
That's what she said.

And also to sensei, Yeah Definitly. Again my diddy isn't the best, and It's stupid aggressive, so after fighting me you'll only know how to play aggresive diddys haha.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
To me and razek are practicing today until 4 if you want to play stop by we'd like to do teams and singles bring setups if you want to play

Call razek if you want to come by 321-213-7096

Hurry I GOTTA LEAVE AT 4

SO COME ASAP lol

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice

Juiceeeee

Smash Rookie
Not sure if I should post this question in this thread of the tourney thread, but how many of you plan on attending the Next Level Lan tourney on the 25th? Just curious, because I'm looking to practice with some people who are.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I'm sure I'm going and here is another question. Is anyone actually going to south Florida this weekend? I want a yes or no. Not maybe. You know me and gdx wanna go. I bet nick has it off still XD

nevershootme

Smash Master
I'm sure I'm going and here is another question. Is anyone actually going to south Florida this weekend? I want a yes or no. Not maybe. You know me and gdx wanna go. I bet nick has it off still XD
keep me on alert if u do come down cuz i still have your charger...... and i live in sfl right now until i leave next month for GA

Exdeath

Smash Master
I said that I would take drive my car to SFL if:
- GDX/whomever was willing to drive down (~2 hours) part of the way so that I don't have to drive an extra 4 hours.
- The passengers were willing to split the gas with me (with whoever paying the tolls not counting).
- I have advanced notice (more than a week before; I would probably need to skip a tournament in order to afford my portion of the gas plus whatever maintenance I will need afterward).

Because no one responded, I haven't asked my family for help and, therefore, I am probably no longer available to drive down. If these requirements are met, I am willing to make the drive. I don't feel like I'm asking too much, but if I am then please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

gallax

Smash Hero
Dang guys im lookin to get some smashin done next 5 days. Who's down? I can come over or u can come to my place. Whichever is cool.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
i just got out of class any1 brawln 2day? If i dont get a reply within about 30min im peacn and headin home 2 sleep

fear? garb?

Top Bottom