• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Juiceeeee

Smash Rookie
Anyone here know of any Smash 64 tournies? Not sure if that's even being hosted anymore, just thought it'd be cool to get my old school Link on haha.

OverLade

Smash Hero
You guys wanna host another tourney this weekend? It's M2K's last week in FL and I want an excuse to practice with him some more.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
only tourney going on is the SFL one, which i hope i get to go to

im free to play this week. starting at around 8:30pm everyday. text/AIM me during the day though, so i know (so i dont go somewhere else instead)

Exdeath

Smash Master
Who is going to house the all-day Friday fest? Also, I still have a spot or two open in my car if anyone is interested. (I'd be picking up around noon and we'd be leaving around eight).

2-DJeff

Smash Master
It depends on when we have a place to be. It would be good if you guys could try to bring at least one Wii+T.V.

So... who wants a car of Smashers for a day?
i could try to bring a wii mostlikly but a tv is garuntee hell ill bring 2 tvs if i have a ride lol
but the only reason why i not sure about a wii cause i think my bro and mero might play later that night if mero ends up calling him

-Spike-

Smash Ace
So who all is comin to raz's?

Attendance list as of now:

Raz
Garbanzo
Spike(left already)
Scratchy 0_o (left already)
...Fearless? (slacker) (never showed)

Top Bottom