• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Toneh

Smash Lord
I added a contact list to the 1st page of the thread.

If theres anyone I missed lemme know (ones who still play)
I live near Valencia East Campus. Off of Econlockhatchee Trail (just say 'Econ', it's way easier)
I just noticed this. Sensei you live like right near Xelos, his bro, and Axl Yin

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Alright, definitely. Whatever Saturday there is no tournament, definitely hit me up. Saturdays, I'm usually sitting in my room, playing on wifi, getting pissed. This should be MUCH better :laugh:

Also, I'd like more practice against your Diddy with my Luigi. I've watched a few vids since our matches and I'd like to try some new stuff.

LOL ur thinking of nick man aka bebop aka sax o.o doesnt mean i cant give u good games tho lol and i can help with diddy but my diddy is WAYYYY different then nicks lol and his is probably faster

Edit: is definitely faster >>

Juiceeeee

Smash Rookie
sup.

I'm new to these forums but I definitely have my experience in Smash Bros, and I've been informed to go ahead and start posting on this thread, considering I go to UCF. I've got some catching up to do in terms of meta-game and what not before I go back to attending tournies, but I'm always down to play/practice with new people.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
sup.

I'm new to these forums but I definitely have my experience in Smash Bros, and I've been informed to go ahead and start posting on this thread, considering I go to UCF. I've got some catching up to do in terms of meta-game and what not before I go back to attending tournies, but I'm always down to play/practice with new people.

cool welcome hope to play ya some time

Twtch

Smash Rookie
Fear- I've decided that since there always seems to be people at your house playing, even when you're not there, I'm goin to your place whenever I feel like playing. Which would be random 2 hour periods

Kthnx

And Ness....?

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I wish I could play today, but I can't until the earliest 10:30/11 tonight. I've got errands to run right now and then work at 4. I would like some last minute training for KUB tomorrow. Thanks to the first post, everyone should have my number now. Hit me up around 10:30 tonight to let me know what's going on.

gallax

Smash Hero
Actually if peopel wanna come over whenever they can. I live at campus crossings apartment 1027 in building 12007 off of red ibis lane. If u wanna take the bus go to milican hall, route 4 second stop.

call me if u wanna come. im chillin here. i have hw to do so i cant really go anywhere. plus its mah place dog!!

if you need training we can use the follwing well(in tiers of how good we are with them)

Gallax

:snake: :marth: :metaknight:
:dedede: :pikachu2: :wario:
:luigi2: :falco: :diddy: :shiek: :mario2:

radiX

:snake: :metaknight: :diddy:
:dedede: :wario: :falco:
:zerosuitsamus: :popo: :ike: :toonlink:
:yoshi2:

Fear-

:olimar: :metaknight: :dedede: :samus2:
:snake: :ness2: :wolf:

Raz

:metaknight: :pikachu2:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
guys, dont forget about KUB tomorrow. you gotta come.

tony, if you come i'll even cover your door fee this one time.

(i say that cause the next KUB after tomorrow wont be for like a month-month and a half due to slightly upset roommate and other tourneys)

and i cant comprehend mike's post. ill just text him and ask if he knows whos playing

Top Bottom