• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Good ****, Mata!! I wish I had the money to travel to some out of state tourneys to see how all of this Florida training would do.

And Spike, I'm pretty sure that event was a couple of days ago on the UCF campus.

Exdeath

Smash Master
so yeah tourney went well today, ended up losing to Inui and Snake... but both matches came down to the last stock high percents. Took Snakeee to the 3rd round...should of banned rainbow :( but wasn't thinking. One point i was going back to my old self and trying to spike everyone ha. But next time i should do 10x better now that im getting back in the groove of things. And yes, Fl would wreck this place.
Good stuff Mata!

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Guys, my birthday is coming up. While I do love getting free dinner with the rents, I feel like I wanna do something different...like....something with my friends. Any ideas? I kinda wanna cook for a mass amount of people...

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
so yeah tourney went well today, ended up losing to Inui and Snake... but both matches came down to the last stock high percents. Took Snakeee to the 3rd round...should of banned rainbow :( but wasn't thinking. One point i was going back to my old self and trying to spike everyone ha. But next time i should do 10x better now that im getting back in the groove of things. And yes, Fl would wreck this place.
good **** xD u always go for the over the top stuff xD it costs u some games sometimes lol keep reppin us up there with ur sarizard :D

Toneh

Smash Lord
results from mall tourny today (merrit island)

1) M2K :metaknight:
2) Gallax :marth: :metaknight: :snake:
3) radiX :snake:
4) Exdeath :metaknight:
5) Viper :falco:
5) Angbad :olimar:
7) Chase :diddy:
7) DSpank :pit:

People eliminated in pools:

Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff:
Neil :yoshi2:
Stephen :pit:
Johnnie :diddy:
Daniel
G-Dub :toonlink:
Austin :pikachu2:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
mall tourney? lolwut

and man, it feels good to be back home. lets get hyped for KUB #2 saturday

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
i stayed up all night last night and am going to be up all day today
which means i'm down to play either game all day
just hit me up 386 624 1065

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Good ****, Mata!! I wish I had the money to travel to some out of state tourneys to see how all of this Florida training would do.

And Spike, I'm pretty sure that event was a couple of days ago on the UCF campus.
Thanks bro!

I thought you knew it was an open invitation for you, whenever you want to smash text me and you can come over, only cuz you're awesome.
Thats wasup! Ill be getting in contact with you soon!

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Your marth is terrible vs mk lol

but i think you can learn how to be safer vs mk in general by learning the matchup, you walk into avoidable **** all the time in that MU.

gallax

Smash Hero
Your marth is terrible
You could've stopped there lol. Thats really self explanatory.

Btw, im trying to do like a UCFL head count on who is active and playing. These are the smashers who live in the UCF are who want to get better and are active:

Gallax
radiX
Gdx
Fearless
Dragon <---needs to meet people. hes new.
xyz

These are who im unsure of who lives near UCF:

Renki

Inactive:

Gindler <---will be active soon
twtch
Raz <---be active if he didnt work all the time!!!!!
bonzo <-----melee player
Sensei
Crsn
Virg
LessThanThree

Those who dont live near UCF to train with us:

Hrnut
Hbox
Xdeath
Dtorr
Kyon

Btw this list is so sad. I can only think of 6 people active living near UCF that are wanting to legitamately get better.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
You could've stopped there lol. Thats really self explanatory.

Btw, im trying to do like a UCFL head count on who is active and playing. These are the smashers who live in the UCF are who want to get better and are active:

Gallax
radiX
Gdx
Fearless

Renki
Kyon

Inactive:

twtch
bonzo <-----melee player

Hrnut
Hbox
Xdeath
Dtorr

People who are active but far away

Mata

Btw this list is so sad. I can only think of 7 people active living near UCF that are wanting to legitamately get better.
*in spirit*

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
does gdx still sandbag \ refuse to go diddy in friendlies? i hope not, i really gotta learn that fight :D

xdeath is coming over my place at 1, along with otru who says he can **** us all with mk. need 1 more for dubbbss

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544

Gallax
radiX
Gdx
Fearless
xyz

Renki
Kyon

Inactive:

twtch
bonzo <-----melee player

Hrnut
Hbox
Xdeath
Dtorr

Btw this list is so sad. I can only think of 8 people active living near UCF that are wanting to legitamately get better.
You forgot me, Gallax. I don't live close to UCF, but I'm like 20 minutes away. I'm going to try to attend more fests, but it's hard because of my work schedule.

Dragon

Smash Cadet
I live on campus without any form of transportation, life sucks lol. If anyone is an avid carpooler, maybe we can work something out?

Feel free to send me a text @ 786 389 0577.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Currently there's like 8 ppl at my place playing. I'm in class til about 830 or 9. More ppl should come we have 2 setups right now and need more.

Currently:
Xyz
Fear
Gahtzhu
Dragon
Daveo
Bleak
Xdeath

Top Bottom