• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I love u all. Let's play tommorow. I feel like I'm getting better everyday.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
heck yeah kuro! it was fun playing you on wifi! i changed my name on allisbrawl to Mata. So you'll have to re add me.

I like that Sarizard...like Salco.
lol ya i stole that and put it on charizard xD ok ill readd and hell yes it was fun im definitely up for more since your about one of the few on there that actually help me get better lol and NO1 USES PT so its fun to fight sumfin different xD

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
How do I mod my Wii?

If you are at 4.3 or above, use smash stack to boot hackmii installer.
If you are below 4.3, use one of the versions of bannerbomb to boot the hackmii installer.

Using the hackmii installer: install homebrew channel, dvdx and bootmii (BACKUP NAND WITH BOOTMII B4 MODS)

Then it is a matter of getting ios36 trucha bug restored, need to google this part cuz it's different for 4.3 vs everything else and it is a bit to long for me to explain.

Use Wadmanager and choose the trucha bug restored ios36 to install cios 202, 222, 223, 249, 250 and you are done. (might need to remove stubs if you are on 4.3)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well now its too late. gotta wake up early tomorrow for my trip.

ill just practice at home for alittle bit while doing my house errands :laugh:

** dont forget KUB #2 next saturday guys **

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol everytime gary comments on a post by steveless, he has no idea wtf is going on or what he means

(but to be fair i dont know 50% of the time myself)

is anyone driving to SFL on 9/18? im prepared to throw gas money at you for a ride

Exdeath

Smash Master
is anyone driving to SFL on 9/18? im prepared to throw gas money at you for a ride
Are you still willing to meet me part of the way? If so, I would like to if nothing is happening in CFL, but I need to check with relatives to see if someone can take over my house duties.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I get home at 8:30, text me if your interested in smashing from 8:30 till 12.

321-213-7096

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
so yeah tourney went well today, ended up losing to Inui and Snake... but both matches came down to the last stock high percents. Took Snakeee to the 3rd round...should of banned rainbow :( but wasn't thinking. One point i was going back to my old self and trying to spike everyone ha. But next time i should do 10x better now that im getting back in the groove of things. And yes, Fl would wreck this place.

Top Bottom