• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Dk is mad fun
Moneymatch?

I'm on campus right now for abt an hour. If u get this by like 545 call me I'm down to play. 386 624 1064 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************386 624 1064******end_of_the_skype_highlighting.
What did you sample/remix for the Lost Memories song and The Piano Duet Mix 2? I like them a lot :)

Dragon

Smash Cadet
Well I wouldn't mind playing Melee, I have my own GC remote. I'd enjoy meeting new people.

Twtch

Smash Rookie
Well I wouldn't mind playing Melee, I have my own GC remote. I'd enjoy meeting new people.
I Live on campus man, I do alot of different stuff but I'm always down to play smash if you gimme a heads up.

Number is 443-454-4205, hit me up sometime
as long as you're chill that is!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hopefully im going to the movies to see the avatar re-release, but if not i guess ill be stuck at my house =/

2-DJeff

Smash Master
well i got 187 and bebop over here if u guys wanna come fill free i live on 436
bring a wii if u cant let me kno ill get another 1 oover here

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
SMASHFEST AT MY PLACE!

bring wii's + TV's

currently it's just me and gallax playing, but xdeath lis on his way. kyon you should come here, you guys can all sleep here too

xyz come ova

i have only 1 setup so if you want more, bring a tv + wii.

i have refreshments and candy.

gallax

Smash Hero
Garb is coming with a setup!!!!!!!

Fears address is 4512 jouster ct. At the front gate tell the guard steven belowsky building 18 room 303.

Dragon

Smash Cadet
I Live on campus man, I do alot of different stuff but I'm always down to play smash if you gimme a heads up.

Number is 443-454-4205, hit me up sometime
as long as you're chill that is!
Sweeet. I'm not chill at all, I'm going to wreck your dorm room when I get there :p Lol, jk jk. I'll definitely hit you up.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
gdx you live pretty close, I want to get back into brawl... i didnt do to bad for my first tourney in awhile.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm gonna be playing today... Huge 73inch tv, with no lag... 407 925 9407. Holla!

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I've been having a lot of fun playing as Mario :)
Text me if you guys are playing tomorrow.

Ooh, I also want that recorded match of my mario where everyone was chanting "JV"
(I <3 you guys)

I'm gonna be playing today... Huge 73inch tv, with no lag... 407 925 9407. Holla!
**** nice, how does it have no lag? DLP Projector? OLED?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
dlp hdtv dunno how it doesnt lag because, my dlp 45 inch lagged like a *****... this one doesnt.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Wasup Guys! So now that school has started up again I will be in the UCF area more often and was wondering who still plays brawl and is still lives around campus?

BTW i wont be playing competitively anymore (tournaments that is, except free ones if im around lol). I also don't own a wii or brawl so if I make time to play I will suck and would mainly be coming to see old friends.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Wasup Guys! So now that school has started up again I will be in the UCF area more often and was wondering who still plays brawl and is still lives around campus?

BTW i wont be playing competitively anymore (tournaments that is, except free ones if im around lol). I also don't own a wii or brawl so if I make time to play I will suck and would mainly be coming to see old friends.
i might hit u up on that spike. Not this week but maybe the next one. I'll try and bring caps

Top Bottom