• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
So, Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton think they be the baddest gucci wearin' ticks thinkin' they g0nna win b**ch Peach doubles fight at Pound 5.

Well.

Thats not happening. So we just want to warn you that when you acne infiltrated, bp hoe drownin, gasoline stealin, 5cent on sunday mass skanks lose yo guccies to us Prada users, dont be surprised~*~~*~

[*[*[*Ducez*]*]*]

<3 Hate from the cleaner shop lifters,
Kyon and Hiroi

I'm the first black gurl it seems XD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol **** @ last 3 posts

btw, scratch my idea of being free tuesday/thursday. Now, im definitely free wednesday/friday after 8, although friday avatar is re-released on imax so i might have to go see it (cause ive never seen it )

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, nice. Didn't think anyone else would get around to watch that. Quik has some nice doubles matches where he's a beast too

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
So I decided I'm going to start hosting tournies on whatever weekends there aren't any tournies, like raz did for a little bit. they'll be 5 dollars each event

Gindler

Smash Champion
Nice, very nice. Hopefully not done by october though, sigh. Not sure how you managed to get an apartment all to yourself.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
This is Razek on Hrnut's account

I'll be hosting hosting more raz bash's. Here is what I do need from the smash community, their opinion.

For door fee I can do a few options.

Basically Cheap door fee, or higher door fee.

Cheap door fee = 3 dollars.
It is to cover electric fee for tv's and systems, and ac will be set at a higher temperature.

Higher door fee = 5 dollars
ac will be set higher obviously

Plastic cups will be available for water and ice.
You guys pick, to sweat or not to sweat, that is the question!

The cost of tourney
$5.00 for singles
$5.00 per person for doubles ($10.00 for the whole team)

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
You mean lower/cooler temperature right? :)

I'd say 3$ fee for 20 or more people, 5$ for less than 20? Free for bringing setup up till a certain amount of setups?
Will it be brawl only? I know you had some issues last time.

gallax

Smash Hero
I agree with Zuo on the charges. And always sign me up for a setup. That and id like to talk to you sometime on AIM about stages ryan. Is hrnut over there right now?

Twtch

Smash Rookie
suppose if I ask to play I should check the boards again

And fear if you ever get ahold of either BB's I'll give you some Hakumen practice

Top Bottom