• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
you coming back down Tom?
Not sure, I just finished my instructing position up here, so we'll see what happens.

My fathers coming over from Washington state this week to visit. So I might be moving out west with him when he goes back, herd theres a lot of work out there.

To be honest its where ever the work is. Although I'd still like to start a legitimate project with close friends.... but that won't happen because I feel we lack dedication, Lol.

What happened to kirby?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Not sure, I just finished my instructing position up here, so we'll see what happens.

My fathers coming over from Washington state this week to visit. So I might be moving out west with him when he goes back, herd theres a lot of work out there.

To be honest its where ever the work is. Although I'd still like to start a legitimate project with close friends.... but that won't happen because I feel we lack dedication, Lol.

What happened to kirby?
Well we don't have to be up each others butts to work on something keep me posted I'm trying to get my ducks in a row... gonna try and get up a caricature and portrait gig going.

SAX

Smash Ace
What happened to kirby?
Idk really haha. i just saw glutonny play wario one day on youtube, I think it was like in the beginning of summer, and I fell in love :D So now I use wario. Diddy, kirby and MK are other secondaries.

Tires are too good!

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol sorry nick i dnt even know if imma team with my bro still lol.. It depends how we do when u guys come over and smash with us
pick will up when he is "PIT" his pit got alot better lol just believe in ur old team mate lol
ill team with you next tourny i promise :D

SAX

Smash Ace
lol sorry nick i dnt even know if imma team with my bro still lol.. It depends how we do when u guys come over and smash with us
pick will up when he is "PIT" his pit got alot better lol just believe in ur old team mate lol
ill team with you next tourny i promise :D
Meh, I think I'll find someone there without a partner. Nothing against will, I just think we don't do well together. I'll see if someone wants to team with me at the tourny.

gallax

Smash Hero
I do. Too bad im coming up there fri night. But if i can get some help from a certain someone who ive already talked to i may be able to come up tomorrow.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I do. Too bad im coming up there fri night. But if i can get some help from a certain someone who ive already talked to i may be able to come up tomorrow.
people can come play me tomorrow. you guys could start coming over around 8. if you do come, make sure to send me a text/AIM letting me know

Also, I got a bedtime so you peoples gotta be out by 1

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im no talking about you gdx, im talking about someone else. Someone who uses a character with shenanigangs.
lol that can only be tony

but people can still come over and play. SOMEONE PLAY ME FOR ONCE.

if you dont want to play diddy ill use MK instead. should be slightly less annoying :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
G, i wanna come up so bad u have no idea. Maybe i will. Uve been watching vids too.
vids? i cant bring myself to watch brawl vids for an extended period of time

everytime i try, i can watch two matches and im like "lol **** this imma play monster hunter". i dont think i have the attention span for that stuff yet. I been playing Picross 3D everyday though so it will boost my mental capacity and one day ill have an attention span longer than a gnat :laugh:

(that and the working out thing gives me more energy which automatically goes to the brain which lets me do mental stuff longer)

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Actually tony, can you post those fights on your youtube account?

I just watched the 4th one, LOL thanks for the salute at the end!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

Never mind Tony, I just made an account, and I uploaded the vids u sent me.

Top Bottom