• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
haha!! Gallax 2 good... I admit you have surpassed me... but I only need a few days of practice to hang with you guys. :)

thanks twtch!! i would love to smash with ya

i have alot of time off because I recently left one of my 2 jobs... so hit me up. for all you new smashers, I pretty much main the whole cast except YOSHI.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
i'll come play with you guys, im only 18 hours away...yeah brood inspired me to get really good with PT, not just pick up a new character but master the one im using. He showed the way that you can really make any character amazing. (except ivysaur)

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

~ Bruce Lee
<------ MY HERO & INSPIRATION

Razek

Smash Apprentice
EVERYONE TEXT ME WITH YOUR NAME, I gots a new Phone and need to add people.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Last night I played smash with garbanzo, sheer-madness, dark sonic and 1/0 (aka zero under 1) and found that smash is mad fun. I get off at 6pm . If I get enough texts, a fest may take place at my house ;)

gallax

Smash Hero
NOOOOOO!!! This is my last week of torture guys. Im going down there friday, and for good. I hate being away from all the smashers.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
NOOOOOO!!! This is my last week of torture guys. Im going down there friday, and for good. I hate being away from all the smashers.
lol. we'll welcome you back

and i like how random sundays turn into smashfests at my house...and tony being asleep for 2/3 of it

gallax

Smash Hero
lol. we'll welcome you back

and i like how random sundays turn into smashfests at my house...and tony being asleep for 2/3 of it
Thats how it goes lol. I come over and sleep for the beginning then i wake up and play and then leave mad early. Tony sleeps. Hrnut later posts everywhere through your account and your left wondering wtf just happened to my sunday lol. Thanks for letting me over. Was fun.

Btw, would u be willing to let me come over thursday and play with you? I need some mad diddy practice.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
that should be fine

M W and F are out of the question this week. T and TH im good after 8

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
That was some fun. I learned quite a bit from that. Also I do sand bag alot. Peach is nasty man. Time to learn the uair string and more turnip drop games with floating on the ground

SAX

Smash Ace
YO, I'm going to next level Lan this sat, and am in neeed of a partner! Anyone wanna team wif me?

Top Bottom