• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Meh, I think I'll find someone there without a partner. Nothing against will, I just think we don't do well together. I'll see if someone wants to team with me at the tourny.
lol no offense taken but i think we team plenty well together mister we never even entered dubz together yet :laugh: ahhh well guess ill give up on u then ill start lookin for a permanent partner YO XDEATH interested? o3o
i think we did well when i was d3 man u should give it a chance sometime xD once jeff and solomon get used to each other and pit but that needs a bit of work for teams lol at least on small *** stages xD

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol no offense taken but i think we team plenty well together mister we never even entered dubz together yet :laugh: ahhh well guess ill give up on u then ill start lookin for a permanent partner YO XDEATH interested? o3o
i think we did well when i was d3 man u should give it a chance sometime xD once jeff and solomon get used to each other and pit but that needs a bit of work for teams lol at least on small *** stages xD
i kno i afraid of D3 period but ur grabing with him is too good bro

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
i kno i afraid of D3 period but ur grabing with him is too good bro
lol thx man ive always been grabby and good at it grabs ftw cuz they=free and ez dmg xD wish nick would give the new me a chance xD w/e tho guess ill have to team with som1 outside our crew D: unless u think chris is up to snuff for doubles cuz last time he did most of the killing...cept it wasnt the opponent it was me :laugh:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol thx man ive always been grabby and good at it grabs ftw cuz they=free and ez dmg xD wish nick would give the new me a chance xD w/e tho guess ill have to team with som1 outside our crew D: unless u think chris is up to snuff for doubles cuz last time he did most of the killing...cept it wasnt the opponent it was me :laugh:
182 and 2pro arnt the best team players like 187 gets to cocky and starts to kill his self on accident and 2pro makes it seem like ur fighting 3v1 lol

gallax

Smash Hero
Partay at my place!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: yo xyz/will, can u get us into ur bad *** club that u work? I gotta drink and have some fun(if ya know what i mean) b4 school starts again.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
182 and 2pro arnt the best team players like 187 gets to cocky and starts to kill his self on accident and 2pro makes it seem like ur fighting 3v1 lol
lmao ya im gonna start looking for a permanent partner i need 1 cuz i like dubz they fun xD

Partay at my place!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: yo xyz/will, can u get us into ur bad *** club that u work? I gotta drink and have some fun(if ya know what i mean) b4 school starts again.
lol

gallax

Smash Hero
Hey i need some help!!! I just need one person, ONE PERSON, to help me for like 2 hours at most on saturday. Im gonna move into my new place at like 10 in the morning and then if i can move all my heavy stuff (1 MAYBE 2 trips) i can make it to NLL. Can anyone please help me? Im gonna be driving and if you dont mind driving my car or home depots car it would freaking awesome. I will even pay for your lunch.

I REALLY WANNA GO TO NLL!!!!!

PS- its not gonna be that hard i promise. Most of the trip you are gonna be sitting in a car listening to music.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey i need some help!!! I just need one person, ONE PERSON, to help me for like 2 hours at most on saturday. Im gonna move into my new place at like 10 in the morning and then if i can move all my heavy stuff (1 MAYBE 2 trips) i can make it to NLL. Can anyone please help me? Im gonna be driving and if you dont mind driving my car or home depots car it would freaking awesome. I will even pay for your lunch.

I REALLY WANNA GO TO NLL!!!!!

PS- its not gonna be that hard i promise. Most of the trip you are gonna be sitting in a car listening to music.
som1 help gallax i want him to go to nll xD i would but i cant drive :ohwell:

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
i live in pegasus landing now.

i don't have roomates.

whole place to myself whoever wants can come over, bldg 18 room 303.

BRING SETUPS.

currently me raz garb and gahtzu + gahtzu crew

if you bring blazblue and play it with me ill literally give you 3 dollars.

gallax

Smash Hero
i live in campus crossings

i havea 3 roommate

they smoke a lot of pot

im gonna get a smashfest going on

im going to play smash this week

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i live in campus crossings

i havea 3 roommate

they smoke a lot of pot

im gonna get a smashfest going on

im going to play smash this week
lol...random

im free tuesday/thursday/probably friday after 8 to play smash if anyone wants to (sorry its not earlier. even though i get home at 6pm gotta take care of exercises first. once smashers come over that plan goes out the window for that day)

and for anyone coming to the tourney saturday, make sure to be on time. Im definitely blowing through the brackets to get singles/doubles done by 7:30, and that includes starting on the time it actually says in the post (lol i know we arent used to that alot). Next time there shouldnt be any time of time crunch...i just have a fantasy football draft back in my hometown an hour or so away that i just found out about, but i cant miss/reschedule

Top Bottom