• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
megaman is pretty legit lol.

since im between 2djeff and xyz, you both should come here. granted, i dont have the 73" mitsubishi like will, but im half as good (40" lol)

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Anyone playing today? I'm free majority of the day and need some practice for Wato. Gimme a text. =)

407-590-9311

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Renki is coming over. To play. Anyone wanna get CFL training call me. Playing till 5

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
So i was thinking i'm switching mains. I'm tired of people thinking that they're better because they are willing to be gayer, well from here on out i'm going to the ultimate gay so get ready.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So im going to a tourney in Jersey this weekend...

GL MATA im sure you'll **** with ur sarizard (sexy charizard)

So i was thinking i'm switching mains. I'm tired of people thinking that they're better because they are willing to be gayer, well from here on out i'm going to the ultimate gay so get ready.
o.o no comment...

I'm picking up another character........feeling pretty good about this.
oh really? i cant wait to see sensei ^.^

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
heck yeah kuro! it was fun playing you on wifi! i changed my name on allisbrawl to Mata. So you'll have to re add me.

I like that Sarizard...like Salco.

Toneh

Smash Lord
IC chaingrabs are so fun to learn. Nah not really, but I got mk and mario down (sorry sensei he was the 1st middle weight I picked).... And hobble snake.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ahhh HRnut's picking up wario I see.

And tony with the mario? gonna be alot of mario dittos in low tiers :)

I need some of gallax's spot dodge training when I get down there, and start dash shielding like all the cool kids. Then I might get good, yeahhhh

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
I didn't say I don't play gay. I just said stop pretending you don't.

Playing against GDX is a headache, I can't figure him out with Olimar. I always get 2-3 stocked by him. I switched to MK for the FIRST TIME EVER against him and won a match, why wouldn't I? Honor? Honor's for friendlies lol.

gallax

Smash Hero
Fear is right. I never thought id have to say this to you nick, but if you are having that many problems with your snake/falco, GET BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mwahahahaha.

<3 to hr. hes #2 in my book behind tony lol. always wanted to say that to him. haha.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Ahhh HRnut's picking up wario I see.

And tony with the mario? gonna be alot of mario dittos in low tiers :)

I need some of gallax's spot dodge training when I get down there, and start dash shielding like all the cool kids. Then I might get good, yeahhhh
nahhh look again, those are the ones i can CG
aka destroy
. You can go mario if you want to get my IC's better

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
:laugh: Yea, I'm actually comfortable with the Mario/IC's matchup. Fireballs go through blizzard so all I have to do is camp and out-space.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Another IC...... F*CK!!! IC are soooooooooooo gay

-garby

edit: I wish they would just get rid of nana and give popo a better recovery, do that and you have a good character.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
IC chaingrabs are so fun to learn. Nah not really, but I got mk and mario down (sorry sensei he was the 1st middle weight I picked).... And hobble snake.
good you finally stop being lazy and learned it lol
you gotta cheak mines out there even more epic then at the last nll tourney and sensei saw how epic they where on my last stock lol

Top Bottom