• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
wait what? when was the last time i played you in a friendly and didnt go diddy?

Renki

Smash Journeyman
I live like 30-40 minutes away from UCF, and I want to get better, but I need a heads up early when a fest is going on. Also, fests starting at like 8-9 at night is kind of blech, but I take what I can get. :\

Edit: For those wondering where I actually live, mapquest:

807 Johns Point Drive
Winter Garden, Fl 34787

:p

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol mike, my tv isnt really laggy. you just trollin'

but fine mike. If anyone is nearby, I'll come play you (or anyone else really) on my free days, and when i say play you , i mean also be open to coming to someones house

(for the record, i texted steveless today but he said he was only playing until 6:30 which is why i wasnt over there today)

so, for tomorrow (wednesday) ill play someone, be it at my house or someone else. but if you guys want me to travel to your house to be the one to help everyone get better (since i really have the most ability to, with a car and money to go places and whatnot), youre gonna have to text me information about playing. My job completely blocks smashboards, so i can't read the boards from 7am - 6pm when i get home, and thats if i came straight home. So when i get home and THEN i see posts about smashfests, i get salty and i dont want to go cause no one conveys the information to me while

863-934-2355
GameDragonX

my phone has aim, and both of them have unlimited texting, so theres no excuse to not get ahold of me before 5pm if you know a smashfest is going down, or if you want to play.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
theres melee \ brawl here, all should come over! give me a ring broskis
gdx, i was going to call it off at 630 but my class was canceled, my bad I forgot to text you back I'm kinda beat \ buzzed lol....

My DDD is dabess

Dragon

Smash Cadet
Thanks Fear for having us over, anyone that may be playing hit me up whenever @ 786 389 0577, always looking to get better.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Dear Florida,

I've decided to stop sucking at brawl. Serious this time. Imma practice, and stomach through watching vids, and not sandbag in friendlies, and everything else necessary to get better at brawl aside from ruin my financial life

Sorry For Embarassing you guys OOS,
Keith "GDX" Kelly
I'd like to add to this letter with an address directly to CFL

Although I have been trying in friendlies lately and I have played when anyone has asked, I will from now try to take on more of a teaching role to make people better. Even those who are already better than me, since you can learn something even from someone who isnt as good as yourself. I'll also, when I can, go to peoples houses and play them even if its just two people (even though those same people would never come to my house and play me and argued for me to be more proactive, its the same argument but reversed, but whatever). Cause honestly, if im #3 in CFL, then you guys really suck, so i gotta get you all above me so you can go **** other regions of FL and other states in general.

Anyway, if you ever want to play me, you definitely have to send me an AIM at GameDragonX, or a text at 863-934-2355. I dont have smashboards access while I'm at work, so I cant see any information about smashfests until i get home, and my job is alot closer to all of you than my house (I actually drive by UCF to get home). I'll also be the CFL panelist for the PR so we can try to get some fair representation. But, im not going to be biased towards CFL just cause im from here. I'll just make sure you guys get an equal shot at representation based on skill levels.

Lets get better together (finally..)
Keith "GDX" Kelly

_Dice

Smash Ace
Just letting you guys know I want to get better also, just starting-kinda. I learn very fast though and live a floor down from Dragon. 904 8060407 if something is going on, no transportation though. but likely anyone coming to get me would geta twofer and dragon would probably come to.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Just letting you guys know I want to get better also, just starting-kinda. I learn very fast though and live a floor down from Dragon. 904 8060407 if something is going on, no transportation though. but likely anyone coming to get me would geta twofer and dragon would probably come to.
oh ****, whats up dice, u found the thread haha.

These guys dont have wii's though so they gotta smash at other places, but they live on campus so they're really close

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
GDX too good. As for myself, my work schedule fluctuates a lot. I never know if I'm going to have a mid-day shift or a closing shift. Most of the time though, it's closing. If anyone is having a fest that goes late (well past 11pm) then I can try to swing by after work. I seriously want to get better but the only real practice I get is from 2 people. The rest of the time, it's Wi-Fi (aka Wi-Fail). Sadly, I'm active in tournaments because Saturday is the only day I'm guaranteed not to work. But what good is that if I don't have any serious practice before the tourneys?

But yea, if anyone holds a fest late enough, I will come. I'll start leaving my controller in my car so I can go straight from work. Text me at 321-274-7985 or hit me up on AIM at NY_Yankee544. Let's help each other get better, for real.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
New blood to initiate.............

eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya, eh, ya.........................................................

;)

hiROI

Smash Lord
You could've stopped there lol. Thats really self explanatory.

Btw, im trying to do like a UCFL head count on who is active and playing. These are the smashers who live in the UCF are who want to get better and are active:

Gallax
radiX
Gdx
Fearless
Dragon <---needs to meet people. hes new.
xyz

These are who im unsure of who lives near UCF:

Renki

Inactive:

Gindler <---will be active soon
twtch
Raz <---be active if he didnt work all the time!!!!!
bonzo <-----melee player
Sensei
Crsn
Virg
LessThanThree

Those who dont live near UCF to train with us:

Hrnut
Hbox
Xdeath
Dtorr
Kyon

Btw this list is so sad. I can only think of 6 people active living near UCF that are wanting to legitamately get better.
Umm hello? Kissimmee still plays >.>

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
GDX too good. As for myself, my work schedule fluctuates a lot. I never know if I'm going to have a mid-day shift or a closing shift. Most of the time though, it's closing. If anyone is having a fest that goes late (well past 11pm) then I can try to swing by after work. I seriously want to get better but the only real practice I get is from 2 people. The rest of the time, it's Wi-Fi (aka Wi-Fail). Sadly, I'm active in tournaments because Saturday is the only day I'm guaranteed not to work. But what good is that if I don't have any serious practice before the tourneys?

But yea, if anyone holds a fest late enough, I will come. I'll start leaving my controller in my car so I can go straight from work. Text me at 321-274-7985 or hit me up on AIM at NY_Yankee544. Let's help each other get better, for real.

where u live anyways sensei? orlando area?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'd like to add to this letter with an address directly to CFL

Although I have been trying in friendlies lately and I have played when anyone has asked, I will from now try to take on more of a teaching role to make people better. Even those who are already better than me, since you can learn something even from someone who isnt as good as yourself. I'll also, when I can, go to peoples houses and play them even if its just two people (even though those same people would never come to my house and play me and argued for me to be more proactive, its the same argument but reversed, but whatever). Cause honestly, if im #3 in CFL, then you guys really suck, so i gotta get you all above me so you can go **** other regions of FL and other states in general.

Anyway, if you ever want to play me, you definitely have to send me an AIM at GameDragonX, or a text at 863-934-2355. I dont have smashboards access while I'm at work, so I cant see any information about smashfests until i get home, and my job is alot closer to all of you than my house (I actually drive by UCF to get home). I'll also be the CFL panelist for the PR so we can try to get some fair representation. But, im not going to be biased towards CFL just cause im from here. I'll just make sure you guys get an equal shot at representation based on skill levels.

Lets get better together (finally..)
Keith "GDX" Kelly
Wish more people would help me =/ im free pretty much every saturday and my own little groupz of ppl is starting to pass me in terms of skill cuz they all play during the week but not on weekends I WANTZ TO GET BETTER 2 lol

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
where u live anyways sensei? orlando area?
I live near Valencia East Campus. Off of Econlockhatchee Trail (just say 'Econ', it's way easier). Can't play today though unless it's later tonight because I just got back from the gym and now I've got to get ready for work AKA my second home.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I live near Valencia East Campus. Off of Econlockhatchee Trail (just say 'Econ', it's way easier). Can't play today though unless it's later tonight because I just got back from the gym and now I've got to get ready for work AKA my second home.
lol thats pretty close to where i usually am on the weekends i believe...u should come play more saturdays @ smashfests

-Spike-

Smash Ace
So im class right now and get out at 6pm, but I have no wii or controller. Is anyone hosting 2nite?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I Feel that im getting better and better everyday... I need to play HRNUT for 5 hours str8... that will be equivalent to entering the hyperbolic time chamber.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
lol thats pretty close to where i usually am on the weekends i believe...u should come play more saturdays @ smashfests
Alright, definitely. Whatever Saturday there is no tournament, definitely hit me up. Saturdays, I'm usually sitting in my room, playing on wifi, getting pissed. This should be MUCH better :laugh:

Also, I'd like more practice against your Diddy with my Luigi. I've watched a few vids since our matches and I'd like to try some new stuff.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im playing today, spike, gary, renki, come here and play

anyone else. im free until 1am. come play meeeeee

(or if someone has a smashfest near UCF in the works already, lemme know)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
im playing today, spike, gary, renki, come here and play

anyone else. im free until 1am. come play meeeeee

(or if someone has a smashfest near UCF in the works already, lemme know)
I would have went by if I saw this post before I left school. Next time Ill give you a call/text and see when ur free!

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Heads up guys, there is a new update that kill homebrew.... again.

The firmware is still 4.3, but a different revision. Not sure if the old smashstack workaround will still work, so don't update for now.

gallax

Smash Hero
Umm hello? Kissimmee still plays >.>
uhhhh bout dat

nah jk I would go to ucf or elsewhere to train, but i dont live close at all lol.
Next spring or summer I'll be living in miami (if it all works out) anyways soo....yeah

Yeah about that. Kissimmee =/= UCF area. Thats why i didnt include kyon, hrnut, dtorr, hiroi, punk, or hiroi in that. U live kinda far away to UCF. READI IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :psycho:

About GDX being a panelist:

I believe that our Panelist should be elected, not someone saying ill be that panelist. That way we will be happy with whoever is our representative. Majority votes.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I am down to smash, any game just text me 321-213-7096, or post here, melee brawl, project M, i gots it all.

BTW, As of now, I am actively playing smash again. see ya at NLL mofos!
Gallax, wouldn't be better if your list had numbers so we can reach each other, like the ucf melee thread?

gallax

Smash Hero
Numbers should be in the OP then, so one wouldnt have to post search. Ill have tony do it. And im gonna be free later today to play. As well as tomorrow. Who's down? Raz? Fear? Tony? Dragon? Dice? diddy player who plays with fear? anyone else?

Dragon

Smash Cadet
I'm down and any of you can reach me at 786 389 0577. My class ends at 1:20.

gallax

Smash Hero
About GDX being a panelist:

I believe that our Panelist should be elected, not someone saying ill be that panelist. That way we will be happy with whoever is our representative. Majority votes.
Just wanted to say this again so everyone can read it.

_Dice

Smash Ace
DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can i come over to ur place to play?
if you can't go there, no one would object coming down a floor and using my room we don't have a wii or controllers though, except at 5 PM for an hour or so i'm doing some Starcraft 2 casting so i'd be away past that point but as long as there isn't constant shouting the smash can continue. i'm actually free the rest of the day. text me if you guys are considering taking me up on this. so i can prepare the place a little.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
once im done with my work outs, im gonna be down for insane battles, But im rusty so cut me a break =P

Top Bottom