• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Exdeath

Smash Master
Where is my car of Smashers going on Friday and what time should we be there? We need to know.

Fear/Razek/Gallax/etc.?

Exdeath

Smash Master
How early? I already asked Razek, but he hasn't gotten back to me (he did say that he'll be working, though).

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i can have people over tomorrow after work. but i dont get home until around 6

xdeth, if youre gonna be in orlando anyway, why not house with me and we go to SFL saturday.

Exdeath

Smash Master
i can have people over tomorrow after work. but i dont get home until around 6

xdeth, if youre gonna be in orlando anyway, why not house with me and we go to SFL saturday.
Because I have animals to take care of. I have to ask someone to walk/feed them in order to go to SFL, which is why I need advanced notice. I asked my family if they could take care of it, but everyone is either working or out of town. I really do want to go, but I have responsibilities that take priority. :ohwell:

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I want a car so bad... if you know of anyone trying to sell a really good car (One that can travel) let me know.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im kinda tied up so i cant make it before 8, it turns out

but im free after 8, aka when people get booted from steve's place

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Hey hrnut wants to play too lol

i'm luckily on this side of town i'll try to make it to your place G

and garb and i was thinking of holding a huge smashfest (for practice) tomorrow but its still in the thinking process. let me know how interested you guys are so plz post kyon, gallax, gdx, radix, xdeath, Fearless, hbox, sensei, hiroi, Virg, <3, xyz,(namesearch) show some interest plz

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
of course dtorr and yeah me and garb will talk alot more once he gets back so we can get this thing together, we need to make ourselves beast with this one day of practice

especially kyon and gdx's team you guys are too good to not be more coordinated so i'll see what i can do to help with your team combos, strats etc

DTORR we'll do MU training

I still have to wait for garb to confirm before finalizing any of this though

so raz is down so it sounds like a go for now lol

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I'd be interested in a smashfest tomorrow. I'd just have to know what time cause I was planning on practicing with CRSN and Neku. I can just bring them with me if anything.

Top Bottom