• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry peoples, im busy until around 9 with real life shenanigans, so i cant play anywhere until then

gallax

Smash Hero
Holy crap. Today i turned in 2 lab reports (totaling 28 pages long), flight structures hw analyzing stressing and a angles of twist from forces, and fundamentals of aero (5 pages long all calcs of shiz). DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG. still have one more project to turn in friday and a test thursday. Efffffffff this. Anyone down to play smash thursday?

Exdeath

Smash Master
Who wants a ride on Thursday or Friday and/or Saturday and what time(s) are you available?

Holy crap. Today i turned in 2 lab reports (totaling 28 pages long), flight structures hw analyzing stressing and a angles of twist from forces, and fundamentals of aero (5 pages long all calcs of shiz). DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG. still have one more project to turn in friday and a test thursday. Efffffffff this. Anyone down to play smash thursday?
What time(s)?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
ic vs mk sucks d*ck, play raz and you'll see. but mk is not bad as hr's falco, 100-0 there.
nah i dnt think its that hard unless ur fighting mk with IC on SV the its hard as hella cause u cant air camp him and he runs away and stay on the moving platform like a little *****
ive played good mks b4

SAX

Smash Ace
We dont want him lol. But no lie, hr has been training us last few days and lemme just say, holy ****. Ive risen like 2 levels. Except vs zss. Need maor exp. And i ve finally come to accept diddy. Yaaaay!
Can't wait til we play again!

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I disagree, if a mk approaches in the correct and aggressive way they can **** ic
this is true the mk cant camp for long if IC gets the first hit and when mk go aggrsive its possible 4 him to get CG tats y the mu is close ic cant approch mk and mk can approch ic safely for both sides

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm gonna start going jiggs and just camping. And I'll talk the whole time.

pound stall.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
If anyone is willing to do some meanies (friendlies except mean) and doesn't mind driving me all over the world tonight after I time you out with jiggs give me a call.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
St. Augustine is like 3-4 hours away. :\
huh? its an hour 43 minutes from my house.

and my working shift change back from 8:30 - 5 to my regularly scheduled time of 11:30-8. so on tuesdays-thursdays i cant play until like 10pm but MWF i can play right after work at around 8:30-9

(not like anyone ever came over and played me, or had smashfests last longer than me getting off work anyway, but just for the record)

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Heres the match up for IC MK.... And the winner is MK. Simple NANA will NOT bend her shield, SHE will NOT DI, she WILL bend over and die from SL at like 40. Campy MK is a a possible route, but that allows more time for a input error, being aggressive and smart makes you win the game in about 3 mins.

Sources: Playing ice climbers for over 60 hours against lain.

gallax

Smash Hero
huh? its an hour 43 minutes from my house.

and my working shift change back from 8:30 - 5 to my regularly scheduled time of 11:30-8. so on tuesdays-thursdays i cant play until like 10pm but MWF i can play right after work at around 8:30-9

(not like anyone ever came over and played me, or had smashfests last longer than me getting off work anyway, but just for the record)
yo i read 45 mins too lol. i was like, daaaang, gdx is mad good at speeding. but then renki point out the hour +45 mins then i was like lol. good stuff. i cant really play during the week, mad school. im talking MAD work. thur/fri are usually the best for me.

and yes, mk beats ics very bad if the mk is aggro and safe. and yes, snake beats gaw.

Top Bottom