• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
my g&w wrecks fears and xdeath snake at BF LMAO especialy fears when i forced a shield break on him and he raged quit :laugh:
i two stocked ur gaw on BF.

my snake/radixs snake/hrnuts snake>>>>>>>>>>>>> fears/xdeaths snake

beating their snake with gaw is like me beating ur sheik with my mario.

gallax

Smash Hero
but G&W doesn't beat Snake on any level except maybe Norfair.
The thing that makes it good for gaw is easy tech chase since its all platforms. That being said, snake shouldnt be fighting gaw up close on norfair. Nades + c4s everywhere +occasional proximity = **** on this stage. Same with brinstar. Gaw has his best change on stages like pictochat and FD where he can space the nades easier.

SAX

Smash Ace
Haha no he wouldn't. He's not that good at the wario MU and gltuonny plays kaos all day. Your good gallax but.... I wouldn't get cocky.

I beleive m2k already admittted that he would lose to him on his Facebook or something too

_Dice

Smash Ace
Okay I'm from saint augustine. the drive is an hour and a half at most, there is not alot of traffic to handle, and you can go 10 over easily the entire trip. + the location is very nice if its in the building i think it is.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Haha no he wouldn't. He's not that good at the wario MU and gltuonny plays kaos all day. Your good gallax but.... I wouldn't get cocky.

I beleive m2k already admittted that he would lose to him on his Facebook or something too
:laugh:

The thing that makes it good for gaw is easy tech chase since its all platforms. That being said, snake shouldnt be fighting gaw up close on norfair. Nades + c4s everywhere +occasional proximity = **** on this stage. Same with brinstar. Gaw has his best change on stages like pictochat and FD where he can space the nades easier.
You're forgetting that the easier tech chase is a boon for Snake as well. Game and Watch can't really horizontally out-space; he has to get in through vertical spacing, cross-ups, etc. These aren't as effective on stages without platforms, which is why stages like Lylat and Norfair are better than Pictochat and Final Destination.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GW vs snake takes such extreme amounts of paitence for GW that alot of people just cant mentally take it

(im one of those people, although i tried so hard lol)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i two stocked ur gaw on BF.

my snake/radixs snake/hrnuts snake>>>>>>>>>>>>> fears/xdeaths snake

beating their snake with gaw is like me beating ur sheik with my mario.
u nvr seen my shiek... and i wanna run that g&w snake back becasue as i recall i was haveing a convosation in the middle of it with xdeath im not saying imma win but it won be bad

2-DJeff

Smash Master
no snake wrecks g&w at FD lol and SV u gotta take snake to a stage with alot of platforms or ur going to get f-tilted all day lol

Angbad

Smash Ace
NNID
Angbad
If anyone is interested, my dad can get us onto KSC saturday bc like it's bring your kid to work day or something lol.

I can take 3 other people if anyone cares. Its not like the visitor center it's the actually thing lol

Razek

Smash Apprentice
and he will be the only GaW that is!

This is Razek reporting in for any training anyone could use, can help out with rides, 321-213-7096

Me,spike and Twitch are now playing, need more love, wake up UCF, if you newbies wanna get better you must face the Razek!! <3333

-Spike-

Smash Ace
and he will be the only GaW that is!

This is Razek reporting in for any training anyone could use, can help out with rides, 321-213-7096

Me,spike and Twitch are now playing, need more love, wake up UCF, if you newbies wanna get better you must face the Razek!! <3333
...............O_o

Top Bottom