• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Ppl bring wii's if we get enuff ppl i'll host crew battles and singles and doubles tourneys.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Fearless' melee fests have been sporting 10-15 people the last couple times. Maybe you guys should start playing some melee too. :)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I go to Osceola Campus

and I was being sarcastic

There's barely any brawl there, hence why I mentioned SSFIV. I bring my Wii everyday but there's barely anyone to play. Only Legion, Action, and Kyon (if he doesn't work).

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
me and mike had some pretty funny matches of marth vs gw last night.

funny is really the only way i can describe them lol

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Um.............................................................

I'm not going to NLL saturday; work 5pm-12. might be able to convince someone to take my shift but who wants to spend saturday at work... oh yeah me.

gallax

Smash Hero
me and mike had some pretty funny matches of marth vs gw last night.

funny is really the only way i can describe them lol
omg they were freakin hilarious. like the one where i shieldbroke you and only had like 13% total damage then u were like bam! bam! bam! nair! !fair! zero to death(close to it) lol. they were epic. gg's last night.

Toneh

Smash Lord
New tier list

S: :metaknight:
A: :snake: :diddy: :falco: :wario: :marth: :popo:

High
B: :olimar: :pikachu2: :dedede: :gw: :lucario: :zerosuitsamus:

Middle
C: :toonlink: :kirby2: :fox: :rob: :pit: :peach: :dk2:
D: :luigi2: :wolf: (Zelda/Sheik) :sonic: :ike: :shiek: :ness2: :pt:

Low
E: :yoshi2: :lucas: :mario2: :bowser2:
F: :falcon: :samus2: :jigglypuff: :link2: :zelda:
Ganon tier: :ganondorf:

Guess who im using in low tier gindler :cool:

Do work at the tourny scrubs. Gallax you got my lucky controller. Better get 1st place in doubs

gallax

Smash Hero
i think ethier marth or ic should be 2nd on the tier list then snake
Haha, defiantely not. Diddy should be second followed by falco then snake. Marth is a great character, but is severely limited by mk and diddy. Diddy worse matchups aren't nearly as bad snakes or marths. Falco is arguable since hes hard countered by pika and ics, but the bbr falcos agreed that they are doable matchups. And the ic's would be better but they are even more so limited by mk and snake, who are pretty much everywhere.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
I'm fine with IC being anywhere between 4th-6th.

MK and Snakes Shutdown IC, unless the IC is very knowledgeable of the MU and has alot of XP fighting against them. But even still, its no walk in the park.

Diddy does well against IC and has the tools to keep them at bay. Again this MU is very close IMO but favors Diddy just slightly.

As for Falco, people say IC shutdown Falco. I do not think thats the case. I play BloodCross up here and he's an extremely talented Falco. He does take me to last stock, but I can tell hes getting an Aneurysm while playing this MU because he has to work and think very hard about his choices, while I just run around and throw out grabs like theres no tomorrow. It's not easy for Falco but if they plays smart he can bring it to the last stock, and maybe even the game.

Still though its in IC favor, but the Falco has to be a Top Falco, a really smart Falco, or a Crazy Falco to put this match in the bag. No regular/secondary Falco will make it through this match alive, LOL.

Wario and Marth are also very good characters who have the tools to slightly tilt the MU in their favor. I'm not surprised if they surpass IC. But I feel IC can deal with these two Top Tiers and Falco a lot easier than the first three. It seems it's these three (IC, Wario, Marth) that are constantly changing in the Top Tiers, battling it out. Some months you see Marth dominating top 8 at tourneys, other times it's Wario, and then other months people just like getting grabbed. I feels it's always changing with these three.

Personally IMO, IC are stuck in the middle of the Top Tiers. They get Fuked up by the first three, and can *** up the last three.

MK/SNAKE/ DIDDY > IC > FALCO/WARIO/ MARTH

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Haha, defiantely not. Diddy should be second followed by falco then snake. Marth is a great character, but is severely limited by mk and diddy. Diddy worse matchups aren't nearly as bad snakes or marths. Falco is arguable since hes hard countered by pika and ics, but the bbr falcos agreed that they are doable matchups. And the ic's would be better but they are even more so limited by mk and snake, who are pretty much everywhere.
lol ok but diddy also loses to falco and goes even with sonic and loses to snake lol marth has only 2 bad MU and the mk marth is by far winnable

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Lol falco isn't a good character, you guys just play bad ones.

also. jiggs is way~ too low.
My zelda isn't a monster yet so... yeah.

SAX

Smash Ace
Had lots of fun yesterday. Hopefully next time I can stay longer!

Also, I really need mk training :(

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Next Level Lan: Big Brawls - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287507

Brawl Singles

1: Seibrik ($183.75) :metaknight:
2: RedHalberd ($105) :metaknight:
3: HRNut ($52.50) :snake: :falco: :metaknight:
4: MVD ($26.25) :snake:
5: GDX :diddy:
5: Afro :metaknight:
7: Shaky :ness2:
7: NickRiddle :zerosuitsamus:
9: Chaz :marth:
9: Ryo :ike:
9: Fearless :olimar:
9: Gallax :marth:
13: Trump :fox: :falco:
13: Razek :metaknight:
13: Legion :peach:
13: Renki :shiek:
17: D-Torr :zerosuitsamus:
17: Kyon :peach:
17: Kuro :snake:
17: Solo :wario:
17: Mampam :diddy:
17: G-Love :gw:
17: Aglow :popo:
17: Moog :peach:
25: 2-D Jeff :sonic:
25: Peanut :sonic:
25: StrawHat :lucas:
25: Solid Neku :rob:
25: Walnut :metaknight:
25: Kishiru :random:
25: Sensei :mario2:
25: Luis :random:
33: Outlaw :random:
33: Hiroshi :metaknight:
33: Loli :pit:

Help me on characters if I'm missing any.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
What I found funny about this tournament is that I didn't face Kyon or D-torr, but I had one of my worst performances in a while.

Top Bottom