• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Next Level Lan: Big Brawls - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287507

Brawl Singles

1: Seibrik ($183.75) :metaknight:
2: RedHalberd ($105) :metaknight:
3: HRNut ($52.50) :snake: :falco: :metaknight:
4: MVD ($26.25) :snake:
5: GDX :diddy:
5: Afro :metaknight:
7: Shaky :ness2:
7: NickRiddle :zerosuitsamus:
9: Chaz :marth:
9: Ryo :ike:
9: Fearless :olimar:
9: Gallax :marth:
13: Trump :fox: :falco:
13: Razek :metaknight:
13: Legion :peach:
13: Renki :shiek:
17: D-Torr :zerosuitsamus:
17: Kyon :peach:
17: Kuro :snake:
17: Solo :wario:
17: Mampam :diddy:
17: G-Love :gw:
17: Aglow :popo:
17: Moog :peach:
25: 2-D Jeff :sonic:
25: Peanut :sonic:
25: StrawHat :lucas:
25: Solid Neku :rob:
25: Walnut :metaknight:
25: Kishiru :random:
25: Sensei :mario2:
25: Luis :random:
33: Outlaw :random:
33: Hiroshi :metaknight:
33: Loli :pit:

Help me on characters if I'm missing any.
i used pit in tourney as well if that matters :o

OverLade

Smash Hero
Everyone from Orlando is invited to the thursday smashfest in Tampa. It'll be at USF starting at 5pm. Raz already expressed interest in coming so if you want to then talk to him. If you could bring multiple cars that'd also be awesome though. Post in the Tampa smash thread if you can come for hype lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
thanks for the full results david. good stuff

im free to play peoples starting around 8:30-9 on tuesday and thursday. MWF i definitely have some errands to run after work, so that wont work out. just AIM/text me if you want to play that day. preferrably before i get off work at 8pm

since theres no tourneys on saturday (thank god lol), i'll probably be down to play some then too. but i dont plan to go very far to play...i plan to use this weekend more as a bye week to chill than do anything that crazy smash-related

OverLade

Smash Hero
Raz said he's interested in going once again, so if you wanna go talk to him. Feel free to bring melee players as well I'm tryna play some melee...

gallax

Smash Hero
Im down for some sleep. Got one hour last night. Gonna get at least 1 more later before my 10:30 class and then hopefully like 3 hours b4 my aero at 4. So tired lol. Tuesdays suck.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Also I have a request. Can someone who's coming to the Tampa smash fest on thursday pick up my wii from next level Lan and drop it off here? If you're willing to tell me in advance so I can tell NLL that I requested it so they don't think you're just trying to jack my stuff :laugh:

Thanks.

_Dice

Smash Ace
any1 wanna play today?
I'm thinking i might be able to, but i'd have to be a complete bum. i live on campus, and i have no wii, controller, ride. If Dragon gets out of class maybe he would play too and if he can he has a wii and stuff on campus. I don't know whether that helps you at all though :(

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I'm thinking i might be able to, but i'd have to be a complete bum. i live on campus, and i have no wii, controller, ride. If Dragon gets out of class maybe he would play too and if he can he has a wii and stuff on campus. I don't know whether that helps you at all though :(
idk campus is kinda far ill c though cause some apk players just wanna play here
wats ur number?

_Dice

Smash Ace

2-DJeff

Smash Master
If you are coming here to play I'd have to check up with dragon first it's his place. if just to pick me up then i guess you can use the campus's 4000 Central Florida Blvd. but my specific building doesn't have an address that i can find.
o so u dnt have a ride?

Top Bottom