• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
...Competitively. Ankoku hasn't been to a tournament in AGES iirc. Like...half a year ages. No hate on the man though.

I know you're back there Mike, but you sleep on Zelda/Sheik just like the rest of the BBR, lmao. I think there was like -1- person's list so far that at least put Zelda/Sheik at the top of C tier.
Ok i can give u that, but ankoku still knows sheik. I dont use pika in tourney but i still know what hes capable of of what his char attributes are and how to judge him.

Also, no sheik really does well in tourneys. The only ones that we could come up with were light, neo and ed. Jimmers would be up there IF HE ACTUALLY PARTICIPATED. Light has quit and neo uses marth though. So that leaves ed, who cant really travel much. Hes good, but what good is that when you get boned over with rides?

Mike you think sheik is worse than sonic?

LOL
I actually do. Sonic has way more mixups and mindgames than sheik and has the ability to avoid conflict on command because of his speed. From the average sonics ive played, a really good sonic would beat a lot of people here. With that thought alone makes sonic better than sheik.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ok i can give u that, but ankoku still knows sheik. I dont use pika in tourney but i still know what hes capable of of what his char attributes are and how to judge him.

Also, no sheik really does well in tourneys. The only ones that we could come up with were light, neo and ed. Jimmers would be up there IF HE ACTUALLY PARTICIPATED. Light has quit and neo uses marth though. So that leaves ed, who cant really travel much. Hes good, but what good is that when you get boned over with rides?

I actually do. Sonic has way more mixups and mindgames than sheik and has the ability to avoid conflict on command because of his speed. From the average sonics ive played, a really good sonic would beat a lot of people here. With that thought alone makes sonic better than sheik.
3 thumbs up :bee:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
tony i dont think ill be able to go with yall dont get paid till next week and i literally only have 3 dollars left in my wallet...lol but if theres any playing going on i might be able to make it lemme know i wanna play since unlike yall i havent gotten to play w/everyone enough

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Lesson3! That guy is the best ever... too bad he only uses low tiers.

I don't enter tourneys. :(

gallax

Smash Hero
If ya'll want sheik higher on the tier list then place higher and start winning tourneys. or place top3/5 and show that sheik is perfectly capable or doing well.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
apopka is playing tonight
Sent you a text if your number in the first post of this thread is correct. I'm going to hop in the shower. If I can stop by, give me an address and I'll try to be there around 7:30-8-ish (I live near Clermont, sue me. =P ).

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
any1 available for smash on saturday?
This.

I'm actually free all day Saturday, being as I am not driving 3 hours to Fort Meyers lol. I'd actually be very interested in coming to play with you Apopka peeps on Saturday.

Top Bottom