• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yo everyone come to the Tampa Smashfest on Thursday. We'll have Brawl, Melee, Project M, and Mew2king. Do it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ive once thought about the pros/cons of working 4 10-hour shifts instead of 5 8-hour ones...i dunno, i might try it one week just to see.

is anyone actually going to EXPcon for the convention itself? (the actual videogame convention that CEO is being held at). I'd like to stay over saturday night if someone was getting a hotel room or something

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
LOL! Check it out guys!

Character/Player Success Rankings

A score system based on the top 5 of each character....

And I'm not surprised that most of them are Florida/Southern players. So get those friendlies in and learn those match ups, beacause we have the creme of the crop down south.

On top of that I feel MORE Florida players would be on this if it weren't for, traveling issues or life Johns. I know FOR SURE that there are better Florida players for ceratin designated Mains/Characters than the ones listed/mentioned (You know who you are).

Regardless we are a very smart and powerful Region, so go make me proud guys
*Sniff Sniff*

You may be surprised to find yourself on here....:)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=288046\

*SPOILER*

Just naming the Atlantic South players that were mentioned...

(I may have over looked someone, so fill me if you find another Florida/Southern Player)

MK -Seibrik / Lee martin

Falco - HRNUT (LOL)

DDD - CO18 / DewDaDash

Marth - Chaz

Zero Suit - NickRiddle

Pika - Esam

Luigi - BigLou

Kirby - Afro_Thundah (Secondary, LOL)

Lucario - Lee Martin (Secondary)

Diddy - Lee Martin (Secondary)

Peach - Kyon

Ness - Shaky

Shiek - <3 / ScaryLB59

Zelda - ScaryLB59

Yoshi - Poltergust

Lucas - Galeon

PT - Mata

Mario - Sensei

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I was pretty shocked to see myself on that list for Mario. The only tourneys I've ever been to are FL tournaments. I'd probably do better in tournaments if I didn't have to play such beast people here. ;)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I was pretty shocked to see myself on that list for Mario. The only tourneys I've ever been to are FL tournaments. I'd probably do better in tournaments if I didn't have to play such beast people here. ;)
this is true we got like the best state i swear cause back in Washington state every1 was **** and me and my bro beasted them when the game came out:laugh:

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Yea, whenever I have the time and the money, I'd love to go to an out of state tourney just to see how I'd do. Florida is just too good.

Top Bottom