• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

2-DJeff

Smash Master
hmm yeah I'm not sure. My mom usually wants everyone out by 8 on school nights. We can just wait until 2D jeffs house is available and go there whenever. We'll see whatcha got :)
...............dont volnterr my house nick just saying i dnt like getting a million txt asking if im playing today at my house and also idk that guy

gallax

Smash Hero
Im gonna host a small tourney at my place first or second week of november. But im gonna do 10$ for entry. My awesome rules will apply.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to decide on a skin that I want...this website lets me make custom skins, and there's just so many possibilities. I have a Galaxy S Vibrant, and I have narrowed it down to 3 choices. Which of these three do you guys think looks the best?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
um..................................................................................................

M2K have a controller yet? I need to show his how much better my sheik is now. (and beat him with jiggs)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Gallax makes me feel like sheik is cheap... while I'm playing against his MK and snake.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I was about to post "I want to ftilt someone"

and my immediate though was gallax making me feel bad because I get 30 damage from holding forward and pressing A over and over....

:(

SAX

Smash Ace

and my immediate though was gallax making me feel bad because I get 30 damage from holding forward and pressing A over and over....

Sheik needs it though, It's what makes her sheik haha :)

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman

Hey I know how you feel!

I get X amount of damage from pressing forward, back and pressing Z over and over....

You know what I don't like........

Ugly people.
Who's Ugly? Florida has the best looking smashers around! ;)

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord

this thread is covered in salt.

Top Bottom