• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
good games tonight yall ill learn that diddy matchup with pit eventually...

Bebop n Renki i cant wait to see how yall do at nll together lol some good shi going on there

Sensei...i swear to god man...every time u come over ur better...mario too good me and you will work out those kinks in our team

SAX

Smash Ace
Two thing I learned last night.

Mario is broken, and samus is legit.
Sensei too good with that cape man.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
True story. I don't pick the phone to a number I don't know. Voicemail me, peoples (I would've included text as well but I don't have free texting).

Also, you didn't call me Branden..... or at least not with your number.

Really? I could've sworn I did at least once. Actually, I'm pretty sure I did, lol. xD

Oh well, it's all good. :(

SAX

Smash Ace
Renki, I won't be able to make nnl in time for doubles :(
but I will be there around 3:45ish

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Can you imagine pokemon are real. You've spent days in some deep dark cave miles from civilization when.... hold on a sec... is that ****ING MEWTWO?!

You muster your strength, get all your pokemon out. spray them with some super potions. give them some pokeberries for energy. And you approach Mewtwo. You are a man of honor, you want to show Mewtwo and yourself that you deserve to be his master. You battle one pokemon at a time instead of ganging up on him with all six of yours at once.

One after another he takes down your pokemon until you have one left. You've used 20 ultra balls already but now; this time it will work. You toss the 21st purple pokeball. This time it hits him! Is he too weak to just warp the ball out of this space like he did to all the others? Mewtwos life energy is absorbed into the ball. and it wiggles slowly on the ground...

Boop...
Will you get him?
Boop...
So close...
Boop...
Poof!

Mewtwo escapes the little ball but he falls to one knee... he is weak you've got this if these next 78 ultra balls don't work nothing will. Then out of no where you see X-Factor, The Ice Climber main.

"**** that! Master ball!" he yells and he throws his own pokeball at the moster you've been fighting for a hour. Your Monster!

Boop Boop Boop DING!

"UP! AYE!" X cheers as he runs off into the depths of the cave.

Ice Climber mains are jerks.

gallax

Smash Hero
Im gonna host a tourney at fears place!!!! The date is for you to decide(and fears lol). Its either gonna be the first or second week of November. PLEASE VOTE!!!! First or second week!!!!!????!?!?!?!!??!?!??!??!??

The entry fees are 5$ for singles and 10$ for doubles and nothing for door fee. Payouts are always awesome when I host.

This is going to be a really fun tourney. Why? Mainly because i am hosting it and i like to change the rules up ever so slightly so people can have more fun. I will release the stage list once people vote for the best weekend to host. What EVERYONE needs to know about this tourney is that i am considering banning mk from singles, not doubles. For doubles though, double mk may be banned.

VOTE NOW!!!!

Options:

A) Host tourney first week of November
B) Host tourney second week of November

1) Ban mk for singles
2) Allow mk for singles

Top Bottom