• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
2-D has to work a looong shift his brother supposedly is doing some homecoming thing from what he told me so nothing over there and i got to watch a 4 hour play for english class and read a book pretty much all day

SAX

Smash Ace
I'm not free today but I'm free tomorrow. Still gotta ask my mom if it's okay though. I'll post back when I find out. Btw, my house is like 5 minutes walking distance from jeffs.

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
m2k is at my place right now brawling his *** off , those who would like to join are welcome, i cant play this game for too long.

Location: Same complex as Fearless (Pegasus Landing) but in building 27 apartment 204.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
m2k is at my place right now brawling his *** off , those who would like to join are welcome, i cant play this game for too long.

Location: Same complex as Fearless (Pegasus Landing) but in building 27 apartment 204.
How long is he going to be there? I need to play him in melee.

Jtehanonymous

Smash Rookie
Do you believe any of these tournaments would be a good first tournament experience for a Brawl player to attend? I've played casually for a long time, but I've never attended a tournament before, so I don't know what the atmosphere is like.

SAX

Smash Ace

Can anyone come? I'm totally free today and could make this today

Exdeath

Smash Master
Do you believe any of these tournaments would be a good first tournament experience for a Brawl player to attend? I've played casually for a long time, but I've never attended a tournament before, so I don't know what the atmosphere is like.
The tournament atmosphere is going to vary quite a bit, but your best bet is to attend a Smashfest before a tournament. As someone has said before, Smash's most important aspect is its community.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
yeah I say enter but don't be discouraged. hang around do friendlies get to know people and you'll keep progressing and getting better.

gallax

Smash Hero
yeah I say enter but don't be discouraged. hang around do friendlies get to know people and you'll keep progressing and getting better.
yeah follow this advice as well as xdeath and kyons. just dont get discouraged please. it takes time and patience to become a top player. if u put in the time though eventually u will do good.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
*cough*

gary, didnt you pick up an extra silver controller at my last KUB tourney? or was that someone else

gallax

Smash Hero
yeah well i have a perfect silver controller with cut springs and a backup if that one gets ruined somehow, and they both got stolen.

SAX

Smash Ace
On Wednesday I would have to show up after 6:30 (I have class until then), so I don't know if that's too late or what.
hmm yeah I'm not sure. My mom usually wants everyone out by 8 on school nights. We can just wait until 2D jeffs house is available and go there whenever. We'll see whatcha got :)

Top Bottom