• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

2-DJeff

Smash Master
This.

I'm actually free all day Saturday, being as I am not driving 3 hours to Fort Meyers lol. I'd actually be very interested in coming to play with you Apopka peeps on Saturday.
goodluck lol every1 except 187 bebop and kuro are working:laugh:
how late do you work on friday cause i think renki is going to come over to apopka again since we found out he lives only 20mins from us lol

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
goodluck lol every1 except 187 bebop and kuro are working:laugh:
how late do you work on friday cause i think renki is going to come over to apopka again since we found out he lives only 20mins from us lol
Ah, well I'm off Friday but that's my reserved day to spend time with my girlfriend cause that's the only day we usually both don't work. Even if it's just 3-4 people on Saturday, I'd like to play you guys and get some practice in.

Plus, Kuro and I still have to practice doubles strategies.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ah, well I'm off Friday but that's my reserved day to spend time with my girlfriend cause that's the only day we usually both don't work. Even if it's just 3-4 people on Saturday, I'd like to play you guys and get some practice in.

good luck convincing 187 to play cause not alot of ppl will be there but he may go just cause u there and its sum1 new

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

good luck convincing 187 to play cause not alot of ppl will be there but he may go just cause u there and its sum1 new
ask him if he wants 2 jeff and ya id like to play on sat even if its not much ppl and @ sensei indeed we need to work those dubz cuz those combos are wayyyy too legit to not train our team...:laugh:

and im working saturday but its from like 8 in the morning to 11 or from like 10-1 so it dont matter much lol

Smash Rookie
Brawl at SOLO(187) & 2-DJeff place today. msg or call 2-DJeff for info

SAX

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm free today as well. Just tell me a place to meet and I'll be there. I could give 187 a ride too of not at his place

SAX

Smash Ace
Cool! Sensei and Renki, 187(SOLO) is having smash today at his house around 4 or a little earlier he said. So you guys could come around 3:45ish - 4ish. Kuro and I will also be there and "2540 wekiva walkway apopka florida 32703" Is the address so you two know where you are going haha.

Let me know if there are any questions 321-663-6750

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Cool! Sensei and Renki, 187(SOLO) is having smash today at his house around 4 or a little earlier he said. So you guys could come around 3:45ish - 4ish. Kuro and I will also be there and "2540 wekiva walkway apopka florida 32703" Is the address so you two know where you are going haha.

Let me know if there are any questions 321-663-6750
Solo is Jeff's bro, right?

Exdeath

Smash Master
I'm no longer driving to St. Augustine. I'm sorry for the people who were wanting to carpool with me.

for you that do not know.. I'm moving to Cali, LA area. Got a job at studio in Van Nuys. RAAAAAPPPPEEEE
Nice.

SAX

Smash Ace
Yeah, last night was good! I'm gonna stick with wario/mk as my mains. Thanks for the matches!

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Yea man, yesterday was fun as hell. Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, and hide ya husbands cause Luigi is Up B'n ERRBODY!! lol

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yea man, yesterday was fun as hell. Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, and hide ya husbands cause Luigi is Up B'n ERRBODY!! lol
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

remember the double whammie?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

O.O i just realized thats the first time we dint fight each other when we were at the same place lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
smash at my place again like that on friday if yall are down cant do it saturday i have a 10hr shift =/
is C.E.O. smash tourney on friday or sat?

SAX

Smash Ace
Dude! I remember that, hilarious. Never got a chance to fight you though. Next time we'll have to get some 1v1's

Top Bottom