• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
omg us pikas and IC's just wrecked the marth's social thread. so many infractions. and hamsters. lololol. tomorrow is another board. so far we've hit the IC's, snake and marth thread. next one is going to so much fun.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
lol people usually HATE me until we chill

but nah i'm just messin' with Hector (edit: but i am serious about how he can fix his wii)

yeah, I ****ing hated Geoff's guts when I first saw his posts on the forums. It was all some kiddy bull**** and **** that like ******** and ****** ** ******* ***** and just dayum, pretty much lots of bull**** *** that got on my nerves until one day I went to a tournament and was like "Yo... are you sandtru27?" and he's all like "Yeah *****, are you StaFF-PHU?" and Im like "Yeah *****" and then we gave each other a ****ing manly thug hug, sat down, and played *****es.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol stafu... if only that were the real story of how we met

i'm dying of laughter now

you srsly sound like so many people

but i haven't "thug hugged" them yet......... hahah wtf... "thug hug"

-Spike-

Smash Ace
omg us pikas and IC's just wrecked the marth's social thread. so many infractions. and hamsters. lololol. tomorrow is another board. so far we've hit the IC's, snake and marth thread. next one is going to so much fun.
Is that really what you do with ur free time? LOL :laugh:

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
you told me not to take you seriously, so i'm not. :p

it just can't read any of my game discs anymore, thats all. everything else is fine. (yay for retro games on homebrew!)

Is it modded with a chip? Have you ever opened it? Do you hear the game spin up?

It could either be a bad modchip connection, dead motor, or a laser in need of calibration.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
sigh... it seems like the more i play brawl, the more i hate it...:urg:

and gindler, yea i left my wii mote at your place again (sheesh i lose things so easily over there). please let me know if you find it. thanx.

Alright HOT i wont call you Hector :(
you're gonna get wrecked for that.

Is it modded with a chip? Have you ever opened it? Do you hear the game spin up?

It could either be a bad modchip connection, dead motor, or a laser in need of calibration.
i never opened my wii. all i ever did was install the hombrew channel through a hack. i think the real problem is the lazer. everything else is fine, but it can't read my game discs.

(yes gmoney i heard you the 1st time so don't comment on this. i'm trying to find a way to fix my wii without sending it to nintendo to fix it for me).

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
okay so... as some of you know I lost my phone...

So I got a new one! And a new number, and a new bill to pay for! So, if you've been to afraid to ask before today is your lucky day. I'm giving out my number for free!

(860)371-1309

could yall PM me your numbers or repost em or whatever for me please.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
i never opened my wii. all i ever did was install the hombrew channel through a hack. i think the real problem is the lazer. everything else is fine, but it can't read my game discs.
There is a lot of things you can do to fix this.

For the laser:
  • Could try a cleaning
  • Could calibrate the laser pot (might need more juice)
  • Could replace the laser module (ebay)

For the motor (if you don't hear it spin):
  • Could try power cycling
  • Replace the drive

Drives aren't expensive anymore

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol you guys are dumb

ignore simpler solutions for more complicated procedures

when is that EVER a good idea?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
so, yea

i've been using pkmn trainer for awhile

pretty fun all 3 of 'em

does anyone know of a character that goes EVEN or better against D3 that does NOT require camping in the matchup?

i just wanna rush that ******* penguin down... but squirtle is like the closest thing i've found

UPTILT COMBO TO 50+ PERCENT EASY OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Solid Neku

Smash Rookie
wow thats the 1st time i ever seen you post something. :laugh:
I figured that I should stop lurking and start posting :laugh:

Pikachu was the first to pop in my head because of chaingrab + QAC. Only other one I can think of right now (while at work, at least) is Game & Watch. I haven't fought many Dedede's, though, and the few that I have I just used Marth :ohwell:

TEECO

Smash Ace
So I caught up on the 1 or 2 pages of this thread.

WELCOME, SOLID NEKU.

Hector, you're a ****ing idiot. Why not just TRY what Gmoney has been telling you. Im sick of reading about your wii problems goddaymmit.

Sqirtle is awesome agasint DDD, but he just dies so early. Try G&W for DDD.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GW vs D3 is a dumb matchup for GW. you cant get CGed, but all of your approaches are easily shield-grabbable. i think a retreating bair is the only thing you do that cant get shield grabbed but depending on spacing they can running grab you after its done

in singles i never use GW for d3. id rather get CGed as diddy...that should tell you something

TEECO

Smash Ace
That sounds like a problem. It seems though that it would be a pretty even matchup.

What about Diddy vs DDD GDX?

Noa.

Smash Master
G&W:DDD is a pretty gay matchup. It is in G&W's favor (barely), but you do have to play gay with G&W. Barely approach, get a few hits in, retreat with UpB. It's a stupid matchup really.

gallax

Smash Hero
pikachu wrecks DDD. its like this. grab DDD and cg to a minimun of 65% and end end an usmash or nair and then camp the **** out of DDD while getting some more grabs in as then edge guard this shiz out of DDD cuz we can and from there wreck. pika is a good choice.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
no matter if you are diddy or GW vs d3, you have to play extremely gay, get a few hits in, run away, and repeat for the entire match. Its easier to play like that with diddy than with GW.

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
I kinda suck at the matchup still, but I think its kinda fun playing diddy against dedede.... You do have to be pretty campy though avoiding the chaingrab, rushing in at openings for some damage.... But he doesn't die :( so if you don't save the kill move then you're screwed

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

the way every "good" D3 plays makes me want to punch them in the face for playing so gay

pikachu is just mad boring for me

i guess i'm just gonna have to be a pkmn master and travel the ever expanding world with Mata beatin the **** out of ***s with our MONSTERS

and there can be an awkward sexual tension with the female member of our crew

and the other one of us will just hit on every nurse/police CHEIF in every town we come across

oh and me and Mata are both 10 years old while doing this

(the pkmn show would be such a badass reality)

KENYU

Smash Apprentice
i remember i hated gmoney cuz tico and i and some other people were playing ganon ditto TEAMS and gmoney was like "get OFF. like ganon ditto teams are SOOOO important"

but youve redeemed yourself

Gindler

Smash Champion
pikachu wrecks DDD. its like this. grab DDD and cg to a minimun of 65% and end end an usmash or nair and then camp the **** out of DDD while getting some more grabs in as then edge guard this shiz out of DDD cuz we can and from there wreck. pika is a good choice.
*recalls gallax losing to tony's D3 often with pika*

i remember i hated gmoney cuz tico and i and some other people were playing ganon ditto TEAMS and gmoney was like "get OFF. like ganon ditto teams are SOOOO important"

but youve redeemed yourself
Lol, maybe you guys were just doing horrible at it.

Quadganon matches are fun though.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol i remember that

i thought you guys were someone else

and me/lio were sick as *random noun*

and galuda/i wanted to **** around

we're *****

yep

TEECO

Smash Ace
I STILL havent tried out my ganon texture that I got like a week ago...
wtf the **** looks sick too.

I JUST MIGHT hold a smashfest at my house this weekend.

EDIT: yanyu, im commin to your house right now

Top Bottom