• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
LOL SPIKE HRNUT IS DITCHING HIS PARTNERS LOL OMGOMGOMGOMG (j/k lol but wait is spike quitting? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOO that sucks or would suck if it's not true)

YO *** dercs or whoever made the bracket and ***** the pot... just get a job if you're gonna take 35 bucks from a **** tourney pot for some anime gayness

AKIRA is maddddddd good

most anime is garbage as ***

i hope retro isn't getting the same sick-*** NES cap with gold trim like i'm gettin :|

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Spike i for one am gonna miss you because lets face it you're cool as hell. **** we wont have any good pits now. and wtf i didnt hear the nexus calling out part!? what he say!? whatever it was nexus is a true G just for being nexus and i hope that he talks all my **** talk/ jokes/ racial slurs light heartedly and doesnt hate me. because straight up i dont give a **** lol jk nexus is cool as hell "Falco sucks so bad" aha. but yea that tourney wasnt really worth it looked like. pot **** + bracket rigging = derc is a douche bag. Oh and I dont give a ****l about your anime club. how the **** are you gonna pot **** a $5 tourney. how does that make any sense. For that **** we could go to gindlers and do a free tourney and have more fun at it. but good job HRrape and Virg "i'll wreck with air slash" melvin. you guys did good. and hrnut still didnt gimp my link. get at me.
Well im not quitting. I just got some thigns im gonna take care of for a while. Like I said im still gonna try to keep n touch and attend to smash fests and try to make some tournies for friendlies and what not.

But yea Nexus was putting dercs in his place. I Thought dercs was gonna Cry for a second. Dercs was all like **** i angered the black guy. Oh ****!!! LOL
I love how Nexus calls people out. He did the same thing to Sensei b4. One of my favorite Nexus quotes directed at Sensei:

Sensei: "Ok I messed up, but it doesn't make a difference."
Nexus: " I know it doesn't change anything, but I just want you to Know that YOU ****ED UP!"

LOL SPIKE HRNUT IS DITCHING HIS PARTNERS LOL OMGOMGOMGOMG (j/k lol but wait is spike quitting? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOO that sucks or would suck if it's not true)
LoL!!! You were right about the comment you made about how he always says you messed up at the end if you lose XD. I just didnt want to admit it right then and there XD. Sumtimes it is your fault, but not always LoL. But yea I didnt quit, I just wont be as active in the brawl scene as I was before. I gotta take care of some **** first like car insurance, school books, school money, family, girlfriend, etc!G-money your still cool as hell bro! Even if you pissed of like 50 people on the ustream :laugh:

no, me and hrnut are gonna team from here on out.
Youll have to run that by Nick and GDX. Cuz Nick already told me he was funna team with Gdx for now unless I decided to come back or what not.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
yea dude nexus is a tru G. I remember that ahit dude. "You ****ed up and i want you to know you ****ed up."

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
HRNick and GreeDyX should've been teaming from the start of the start LOL

that's cool tho

Spike, life > smash

def. respect your decision and all that

we'll be chillin' at some point i'm sure hahahahahah

you're mad cool; good luck with everything broooooooo

-Spike-

Smash Ace
yea dude nexus is a tru G. I remember that ahit dude. "You ****ed up and i want you to know you ****ed up."
This is the exact quote LOL. Caps ur 2 good!

HRNick and GreeDyX should've been teaming from the start of the start LOL

that's cool tho

Spike, life > smash

def. respect your decision and all that

we'll be chillin' at some point i'm sure hahahahahah

you're mad cool; good luck with everything broooooooo
They really should have. LOL! Especially since they beat Chops and Seibrik recently.

Like you said this is a game and some people take this **** to seriously. Thanx for the props. Ill get my **** together and Ill be bak soon! But yea We will def hang out sumtime in the future. And if im ever around jax ill holla at you!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I had a run out to the car in teh rain and not get wet money match for 1million dollars! The dude I MMed forgot about umbrellas.

I quit my job yesterday.

gallax

Smash Hero
thats kool cuz me and tony team anyways. it would have been awesome to go double snake all the time. not that me and tony dont do duel snake, he jsut doesnt like it.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Nah, I didn't quit cuz he didn't want to give me the money....

hamtaro is the **** gallax. I don't say "the ****" often. Kyle come over and play smash with me.

gallax

Smash Hero
thanks man. the entire pika community has changed to hamtaro. we even got ixxi and zajice to change over too. just wanna say, watch the snake boards tonight in about an hour. something may happen on their social thread.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
who is hamtaro? He is a beast.

Also.... I can dacus 100% of the time now (cuz I finally changed my contols)

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
Nah, I didn't quit cuz he didn't want to give me the money....

hamtaro is the **** gallax. I don't say "the ****" often. Kyle come over and play smash with me.
Didn't see that till now... :( gotta leave for school in like fifteen minutes... get out at 1.... might possibly be persuaded to play some if you are still up... gotta do laundry :) let me know...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
the mo fuggin hong of worts is out for blood for sure.

we should have a mimi tourney tommorow. gotta get as much tourney practice as possible if BAM wants to **** gigs/fl gaming.

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
I can dacus 100% of the time now (cuz I finally changed my contols)
Wow. You could have saved months of nothing if you'd have just listened to me in the first place, you stubborn little blacky. What are your controls now? Are they like mine? No wait. I know what they are. Z-attack, Y-jump, X-grab...right?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol.... jimzzzzzzzzzz

just use down-C and then up-and-A (instead of up-and-Z)

i NEVER miss a dacus with any character...........

lol eff changing the controls around YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSP

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
I think the real reason Spike is quitting is because me and Gindler beasted him and HR-getOwnd like a million times in a row at LAN last night. Lol that junk was fun!! I saw Nick getting slightly perturbed. Nick you know I got love for you bro. But I got an Up smash for you too.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i have l as garb and x as grab. when i dacus its down on the cstick then up and L
lol, you could just use Z instead of changing L to essentially the same as Z. but i cant be talking about other peoples controls, when i use Y to shield :laugh:

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122

so a fest tommorrow...

sounds good. where at?

@mata- i'd like to listen to some of BB songs. which songs do you recommend?

TEECO

Smash Ace
Fest tomorrow sounds good.

Retro just look them up on youtube, the songs that pop up are worth listening to.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I think the real reason Spike is quitting is because me and Gindler beasted him and HR-getOwnd like a million times in a row at LAN last night. Lol that junk was fun!! I saw Nick getting slightly perturbed. Nick you know I got love for you bro. But I got an Up smash for you too.
D@mn virg called me out. :(

Nah the real reason is cuz Mata is too beast and put me into retirement. ;)

Virg your da best!!! :chuckle:

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Lol you know I'm messin. Come back soon though man. I've never actually beaten you in a fight. So I think that's definitely in order ^.^
Hopefully real soon! But duty calls! LIFE>BRAWL!!!

But yea we gotta setup that match sumday! And after seeing ur Fox in teams and ur multiple second places in tournies u know im scared!!!
Virgs FOX= Da best in FLORIDA! YEA I SAID IT!!!

Ima miss u Virg! :cry:

btw: BAM!

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
ha yeah his fox is decent i guess haha...to bad i only can beat him in friendlies :p

i apologized for that spike!

and Retro...considering they are my favorite band i'd have to say all of them but...

Album 1 Saturate
Medicate****
Polyamorous****
Skin
Water
Home****
Shallow Bay

Album 2 We Are Not Alone
Simple Design****
Follow
Firefly****
Break My Fall
Sooner or Later****
Away

Album 3 Phobia
The Diary Of Jane***
Breath
Evil Angel
Until The End****
Topless
Unknown Solider****

the ones with the **** are kinda my favorites from the CDs

-Spike-

Smash Ace
ha yeah his fox is decent i guess haha...to bad i only can beat him in friendlies :p
I beat your pt in friendlies and lose to him every tourney! LOL
I think its either one or two things:

1.UR CHARIZARD IS TO GOOD
2. When i do tourney matches lately i dont realize they are tourney matches because i keep gettn bracket ***** to play all my cool *** FRIENDS!!!! LOL

(Honestly tho i think its number 1 tho)

UR CHARIZARD>UR SQUIRTLE>UR BULLETSEED ;

cool story bro...

now go to bed

*nods head*
This guy is hilarious. Made me laugh at 3:43 am! Props

Top Bottom