• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
YOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo awesome to chill with people at the fullsail tourney

lol @ that one guy saying snake was BAD like LOLOLOL WHAT??

oh and Jax was holding it down for doubles (too bad we had to leave early)

hrnick is bad in teams XD

who won singles and OMG @ THE POT **** LOL

<3 orlando

RETRO WHY DIDNT YOU PICK UP YOUR PHONE JEEEZ

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so...what were the results of the fullsail tourney today? amounts of people? anything?

Pegachris

Smash Apprentice
Ah, you just missed us then. We went to the lan center since they kicked us out of albertson's old freezer room.
haha funny you say that my cousin was tellin me the whole time about how cold it was there. And hes like a bear and really likes the cold, so if it was cold for him then it really must've been cold.

What lan center btw?

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Fun tourney man. We don't have any full results. We prolly won't have any full results. Which sucks. I might can see if Dercs or somebody saved them or whatever. Fun grand finals...battle of the random low tiers!!! Silly as ham.

TEECO

Smash Ace
Just throwing this out there, I'm gonna start using Captain Falcon a lot more at Smashfests and ****. I don't expect you to go low tier either I just wanna see how good I really am with him lol.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
falcon is horrible, I almost dropped sheik for him.

Lol me and virg had two losers finals matches, best tourney ever!!!

We should do singles first so people aren't intimidated and leave early... just my thoughts.

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
P.s I missed out on 2 tourneys i could have gone to D:

But im back in town, but im low on money so i dunno how many fests ill be able to go to =[ ie. i quit my job HAH. ill see if i can make it to some this week before i head down again.

if anyone wants to play blazblue online let me know your account so we can play !

TEECO

Smash Ace
I haven't played it. I don't doubt that its good, but I still dont want to play it.
Brawl, Mario Party, and Monopoly are just fine right now. :laugh:

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i looked at a few videos of it, and i have to say blazblue looks really good. astral finishes and all that. reminds me of the tales series for some reason. i wish i could give it a try...

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Fun tourney man. We don't have any full results. We prolly won't have any full results. Which sucks. I might can see if Dercs or somebody saved them or whatever. Fun grand finals...battle of the random low tiers!!! Silly as ham.
CONGRATS ON VIRG FOR GETTN SECOND ONCE AGAIN AT ANOTHER TOURNEY!!!

So yea, I dont think there will be any results or Brackets seeing how there was never a bracket to begin with becuase Dercz Rigged the Brackets!!!!!! Hrnut vs Spike first round hmmmm. Then two loser finals for you guys... hmmmm. Then Nexux is magical knocked out of the tourney... hmmm. Then Nexus twins wasn't even put into the bracket...hMMM. OH WAIT IT GETS BETTER. All the tuff people are on the opposite side of vercz bracket... hmmm. I only see dercs play like 2 matches TOPS and is in Winner finals...hmmmm. OH WAIT GTFO Dercz made the BRACKETS HMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With that being Said I have one HUGE SHOUTOUT! THIS GOES TO NEXUS FOR CALLING DERCS OUT!!! NEXUS UR ARE A STRAIGHT UP G!

Now that I got that off my chest. I have one more announcement to make. Ima need to take a break from the brawl scene for a while. I got school coming up very soon, Im really low on money, and I haven't been doing very well lately. So ima get my priorites straight and mayb sometime lata ill enter another tourney. For now Ill appear occasionally to smash fests and probably be playing some wifi :( lol. So with that being said HRNUT U ARE FREE!!! LoL
Good teamin with you, and mayb in the future we can team sometime again. Take it easy!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
well i just ordered my new retro cap, so yea, can't wait. now i gonna have to give my old one to my lil bro. now it'll really represent me and retro games.

Gindler

Smash Champion
CONGRATS ON VIRG FOR GETTN SECOND ONCE AGAIN AT ANOTHER TOURNEY!!!

So yea, I dont think there will be any results or Brackets seeing how there was never a bracket to begin with becuase Dercz Rigged the Brackets!!!!!! Hrnut vs Spike first round hmmmm. Then two loser finals for you guys... hmmmm. Then Nexux is magical knocked out of the tourney... hmmm. Then Nexus twins wasn't even put into the bracket...hMMM. OH WAIT IT GETS BETTER. All the tuff people are on the opposite side of vercz bracket... hmmm. I only see dercs play like 2 matches TOPS and is in Winner finals...hmmmm. OH WAIT GTFO Dercz made the BRACKETS HMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With that being Said I have one HUGE SHOUTOUT! THIS GOES TO NEXUS FOR CALLING DERCS OUT!!! NEXUS UR ARE A STRAIGHT UP G!

Now that I got that off my chest. I have one more announcement to make. Ima need to take a break from the brawl scene for a while. I got school coming up very soon, Im really low on money, and I haven't been doing very well lately. So ima get my priorites straight and mayb sometime lata ill enter another tourney. For now Ill appear occasionally to smash fests and probably be playing some wifi :( lol. So with that being said HRNUT U ARE FREE!!! LoL
Good teamin with you, and mayb in the future we can team sometime again. Take it easy!
I know right? the whole thing seemed fishy to me, I'm just glad dercs didn't get any prize money.

Nexus is too good, ha.

well i just ordered my new retro cap, so yea, can't wait. now i gonna have to give my old one to my lil bro. now it'll really represent me and retro games.
Everyone likes retro games so it doesn't really set you apart. Too bad most of them don't have a good multiplayer, heck most didn't have multiplayer at all

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
was it that Fsmash to Fsmash with charizard on PS1 spike :( :( :( if so im sorry.

I just hope you didn't get the retro cap i ordered the other day...if so its cool cause we can be twins!!! :D

-Spike-

Smash Ace
So GDX AND HRNUT will be teaming for the most part for all future tournaments. Until I decide to come back to brawl and if we stil mesh well. This decision was made by Spike, not Hrnut. ( I posted this comment so people like GMONEY wont say Hrnut always ditches his partners lol)

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Spike i for one am gonna miss you because lets face it you're cool as hell. **** we wont have any good pits now. and wtf i didnt hear the nexus calling out part!? what he say!? whatever it was nexus is a true G just for being nexus and i hope that he talks all my **** talk/ jokes/ racial slurs light heartedly and doesnt hate me. because straight up i dont give a **** lol jk nexus is cool as hell "Falco sucks so bad" aha. but yea that tourney wasnt really worth it looked like. pot **** + bracket rigging = derc is a douche bag. Oh and I dont give a ****l about your anime club. how the **** are you gonna pot **** a $5 tourney. how does that make any sense. For that **** we could go to gindlers and do a free tourney and have more fun at it. but good job HRrape and Virg "i'll wreck with air slash" melvin. you guys did good. and hrnut still didnt gimp my link. get at me.

Top Bottom