• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I gotta start beating kiki more often so he keeps his drive. I think him beating you guys is making him comfortable.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
I'll only share the entirety of my Fox knowledge to those who wish to main Fox. But I'll share enough with you to help you beat Wario. You'll be winnin in no time!
all right! thanx. i really can't stand that fat *******!

I gotta start beating kiki more often so he keeps his drive. I think him beating you guys is making him comfortable.
he has yet to beat me. he said he 2 stocked me (which never happened) while i two stocked him with my diddy, not to mention him getting spiked twice.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I'll only share the entirety of my Fox knowledge to those who wish to main Fox. But I'll share enough with you to help you beat Wario. You'll be winnin in no time!
Lol, you make me work for it. Always down to the wire though :chuckle: Fox is a beast though.

I'll be using him for D3 though if I get good enough.

New project I'll give up on in a few days: fox

Lol, go for it. You're fox needs some work if I remember correctly.

kiki23

Smash Rookie
hector ive beaten your kirby countless of times and your diidy kong so if i were you i shut up you ******* scrub

kiki23

Smash Rookie

he has yet to beat me. he said he 2 stocked me (which never happened) while i two stocked him with my diddy, not to mention him getting spiked twice.

omg retro you spiked me twice you know how many people have been spiked before alot. im sure you have been spiked before

and i wouldnt how the heck do you get grounded at the age of 20

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Lol, you make me work for it. Always down to the wire though :chuckle: Fox is a beast though.

I'll be using him for D3 though if I get good enough.

New project I'll give up on in a few days: fox

Lol, go for it. You're fox needs some work if I remember correctly.
i will beat you gindler!!!

hector ive beaten your kirby countless of times and your diidy kong so if i were you i shut up you ******* scrub
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

noob.

omg retro you spiked me twice you know how many people have been spiked before alot. im sure you have been spiked before
yea, considering the fact that you're kirby, you could see a spike coming. how you let yourself get caught in that is beyond me.

kiki23

Smash Rookie
i will beat you gindler!!!

noob.

yea, considering the fact that you're kirby, you could see a spike coming. how you let yourself get caught in that is beyond me.
ok seriously if im kirby and i run out of jumps witch i did and if you went to spike
1if i air doge it would be harder for me to get back on the ledge cause i would be lower and you could gimp me easily while im trying to get back on
and p.s

why do you get grounded you scrub

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
ok seriously if im kirby and i run out of jumps witch i did and if you went to spike
1if i air doge it would be harder for me to get back on the ledge cause i would be lower and you could gimp me easily while im trying to get back on
and p.s

why do you get grounded you scrub
out of jumps? you had 2 more you noob. :laugh:

either way i'm done trying to convince you that you didn't beat me or 2 stock me for that matter.

now if i could only know where my wiimote is... :(

kiki23

Smash Rookie
out of jumps? you had 2 more you noob. :laugh:

either way i'm done trying to convince you that you didn't beat me or 2 stock me for that matter.

now if i could only know where my wiimote is... :(
wow i had none left and why dont you answer my question

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Internet Police Patrol StaFu on the job.

Retro, stop calling Kiki a noob.
Kiki, ignore Retro, just prove that you're the better Kirby with tourney placings and beating people. Also, stop mentioning the whole getting grounded when 20 years old cause it can happen to anyone who is dependent on their parents.

You guys going on and off for "Whose the better Kirby" is quite an eyesore on the forums. Funny, but an eyesore. No doubt you both have good Kirby's, it's just dumb trying to prove whose better or even trying to claim "I have the best [Insert Character Here]" when a smarter player can easily use said character and tear people up. Brawl is smarts, then technique to a certain degree.

You guys should just cease from offending each other and just play the game.

TEECO

Smash Ace
Garbanzo, we need the **** that was given at Gigs.
On a GIF, we need to get our hands on that replay.

Lol StaFu

-Spike-

Smash Ace

Hmmm i beat u :laugh:

and i wouldnt how the heck do you get grounded at the age of 20
I spiked retro b4 :laugh:

noob.

I spiked ur Kirby with Rob during the Florida Gaming tourney FTW!!!!!!!! :laugh:
There were like 5 witnesses too XD

Dont mess with KIKI!!! GET WREKT!!!

BTW: Hiroi ur avatar is tight

Top Bottom