• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Caps05

Smash Cadet
gallax ithink theres like two vids of me vs xyz you should put up and some doubles matches that are pretty good i'll get you a dvd for them if i can

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
if i have enough energy after class, i might go.

oh and someone mentioned having a fest on saturday. isn't the gathering place tourney this saturday though?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
**** i wish hamtaro was still on TV

he's a straight up beast

mackin on that white hamster with the blue ribbons

he's just ahead of the game

Force

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I quit my 65 hour a week window cleaning job so I'll actually be able to exist in the real world again.... any fests going on soon and anyone know any places that are hiring? I made some bank while i was there so i can maybe coast for a week, i suppose i could just go pro with my falco no prob... lol i would need moar friendlies though...

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I need rob training deadweight and some other dude, Dare? were just giving it to my sheik... don't know what to do with the match up. I'm proabllt trying to make sheik too manly in that match up. his fair is so good, sheik getting gimped?! Not hip, not happ'n.

Need meta training as always. Espeacily since I can dacus more consistently.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
I need rob training deadweight and some other dude, Dare? were just giving it to my sheik... don't know what to do with the match up. I'm proabllt trying to make sheik too manly in that match up. his fair is so good, sheik getting gimped?! Not hip, not happ'n.

Dare as in the one from last Gigs? He doesn't lurk the smashboards lol

He'll be at Florida Gaming though.

KENYU

Smash Apprentice

yeah i think theres a good ROB around here.....teeco...right? :chuckle:

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
nvm i'm not coming. i'm tired and my stepdad got me pissed off. stepparents are so evil...

Top Bottom