• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Here's the link, Check it out guys it's pretty interesting. They are trying to compile the best mains from all regions (more than one is highly recommenced, but of course not to many...just see for yourself)

I have a feeling a good handful of you guys will make the Atlantic South spot for your mains. Though I think you need to give them proof or something (word of mouth?), or tell them about yourself. I haven't read to in depth about the thread, so sorry for any false info. I saw the region section and got excited. If you have the time, skim over it and see whats going down.

I'd really like to see some of you guys in those spots! *Cheers*

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7748858#post7748858

yeah... about that. Me being spiteful but I don't want to be on there. I don't care about being the best sheik in any region or even the world. If I'm not winning tourney it doesn't really matter.

Also I'm not sure if we travel enough to make the list we kind of stick to FL. You know? I generally don't place well, and I'm not well excepted by my fellow sheiks because I disagree with a lot of what they say. And I'm a jerk.

Seems like he is only picking one from each region, so good luck tom!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i'm so bored. i wish i could play smash... or mario galaxy for that matter.

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
Ack...guys please gamezone tomorrow be there we really want people being there
$5 brawl plus tourney??
ah?
ah?
come on
we need more people and i know you guy's aren't to crazy about gamezone but please come you will have fun
pizza?

ahh
just come please if anything call me or text whenever 321-202-0169
Check our thread
-Adrock

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
LOL!

I doubt ill make it on that list (it would be cool, but its no big deal), and besides smash is just a popularity contest.

<3 is right, when it comes to going against the tide. Disagree with your fellow mains, and people will tell you, your garbage, and that you ideas are false.

Lio and I were talking about this the other night. No doubt Lio is one of the best toon links around, and the best in the state for him. He explained how stupid the toon link boards were, when he shared his two cents with them. They were trying to play without projectiles....
(might as well play marth).

I agree that the IC boards aren't to sharp either, I don't know how some people get moderator spots... *cough* Kaw *cough* Bunnie *cough*

Oh well...

Let's just keep smashing!

* Oh! and Virg when are you coming back... Time and date plz! I most likley will catch a ride back home with you!

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
LOL!

I doubt ill make it on that list (it would be cool, but its no big deal), and besides smash is just a popularity contest.

<3 is right, when it comes to going against the tide. Disagree with your fellow mains, and people will tell you, your garbage, and that you ideas are false.

Lio and I were talking about this the other night. No doubt Lio is one of the best toon links around, and the best in the state for him. He explained how stupid the toon link boards were, when he shared his two cents with them. They were trying to play without projectiles....
(might as well play marth).

I agree that the IC boards aren't to sharp either, I don't know how some people get moderator spots... *cough* Kaw *cough* Bunnie *cough*

Oh well...

Let's just keep smashing!

* Oh! and Virg when are you coming back... Time and date plz! I most likley will catch a ride back home with you!
I'm leavin Sunday. Hopefully around 1 pm ish. I'll text you to confirm it. So you can pretty much expect a text.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Yea so I saw the site and it seems like its gonna be alot of "meat ridin" as said by Santru!!! So i just dropped my two cents there sayn how i was da best pit in CFL lol and thats it for me. Im not gonna fight for it w/e happenz, happenz. Just like <3 and Tom i dont want to fight or try to prove im da best. Im happy where im at. But if they give it to me then thats wasup!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
NAH SON

Danny IS the best pit

meat ride meat ride meat ride meat ride

old results old results old results old results

-Spike-

Smash Ace
NAH SON

Danny IS the best pit

meat ride meat ride meat ride meat ride

old results old results old results old results
lol. Nah, Danny WAS da best pit no doubt about it, but he stopped playn brawl a long time ago. And on his comeback he failed! LOL. So if ur still meat ridin its because u enjoy da meat :laugh: lol

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
LOL SPIKE! edit: ^^^^ exact set of responses that are gonna go down over and over in that thread

mars told my friend he was the best pit this past gigs

i almost spat up my soup (broccoli cheese SON where u at sub place?) when he said it

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

-Spike-

Smash Ace
LOL SPIKE! edit: ^^^^ exact set of responses that are gonna go down over and over in that thread

mars told my friend he was the best pit this past gigs

i almost spat up my soup (broccoli cheese SON where u at sub place?) when he said it

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
I know thats wat everyone is gonna be sayn lol. Oh well, i guess MEAT RYDN WILL FOREVER GO ON!!! LOL

TEECO

Smash Ace
If I end up voting for what I think you're talking about, I'm gonna vote for you Mata.
BEST POKEMON TRAINER IN FLORIDA B!TCHE$

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
so any smashfest tommorrow? or is everyone going to celebrate 4th of july instead?

zazen

Smash Rookie
Yeah i'll be going home for the whole 4th of july weekend, so smash is a bust for me.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
yea, i expected everyone to be celebrating july 4th. maybe monday then...

-Spike-

Smash Ace
GAMEZONE TOURNEY RESULTS!!! WHERE WERE ALL OF U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brawl+ results

1st hbox
2nd co18
3rd mk18
4th action b

brawl teams

1. spike hrnut
2. co/mk 18
3. kyon hbox
4. teeco kenyu

brawl singles

1. co18
2. hrnut
3. hbox
4. gdx
5. gecko
5. noa44

-Spike-

Smash Ace
<3 u too buddy.

I think the list I put in that thread is as accurate as can be.

someone correct me if im wrong though.
The list was pretty accurate. Except for idk about seibrik being the best Rob. Im pretty sure my rob is better, but I know for a fact that Teecos Rob is da best :coolmonke

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
The list was pretty accurate. Except for idk about seibrik being the best Rob. Im pretty sure my rob is better, but I know for a fact that Teecos Rob is da best :coolmonke
no dude, his rob wins high level tournament matches. Trust me.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
smashfest on monday, smashfest on monday, smashfest on monday, Please!!!

Noa.

Smash Master
hiROI and I will probably try to make it to a smashfest next week,

I'm not sure when, just as long as we have a day's notice we'll probably go.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
happy paper signing day everybody.

its still early and there is still some drinkin to be done.

john hancock you're mah boy.

TEECO

Smash Ace
lollol

Kiki, dont call someone a noob who JV two stocks you right after you called him a noob.

Thats a pelao...

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
anyone wanna host tomarrow Tom and I wanna beat people up.

I'm playing by my self right now practicing!! how crazy is that?!

Top Bottom