• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i get out of class at 9pm as well.. and no class till 5pm tomorrow :) so i can play for a bit. but yeah diddys are dumb.
your pokemon are dumb.

you know who's dumb? wario...
qft. he's so freakin gay.

that aside, forget it, i'm at a friends house so maybe i'll go to a fest some other time this week, but hopefully not wednesday, since i work that day. :(

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol MM me retro

if you lose, i fart on all your **** and eat your wii

if i win, i fart on all your **** and eat your wii

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
coming from the wario user...
i use snake now cause i got tired of getting gayed as wario

you have mad chaingrabs that are super easy LOL -- grab me at the edge of a platform and chaingrab me to 120 percent LOLOLOLOL :)

wario has mad float around and beat people down... but he gets gayed HARD

camping/grab releases where u at?

not saying he's not good; he's ****, but his tactics are far more legit than.... everyone else who's "tournament viable" (edit: unless you wanna talk about "air camping" but i don't do or condone that ****)

my diddy vs your rob. next time we meet! same goes to kiki against his kirby, lol.
look at this lil' *****

totally ignoring a challenge won't even duke it out

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol zyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzx is mad good

him/mata took it to me and lio hahaaaa

woke our *******es up real quick

edit: okay, srsly

WTF happened to cartoons?

i was just letting the TV run today and i walk by it and there's some creepy looking **** on right now called like "adventures of flapjack" or something

WTF IS THIS?

i'm genuinly scared for kids nowadays when their entertainment is some child molestation looking ****

TEECO

Smash Ace
zyzzx, I wasnt talkin about your diddy. I was talking to retro and caps lol.

G, cartoons are crazy now.

gallax

Smash Hero
i use snake now cause i got tired of getting gayed as wario

you have mad chaingrabs that are super easy LOL -- grab me at the edge of a platform and chaingrab me to 120 percent LOLOLOLOL :)

wario has mad float around and beat people down... but he gets gayed HARD

camping/grab releases where u at?

not saying he's not good; he's ****, but his tactics are far more legit than.... everyone else who's "tournament viable" (edit: unless you wanna talk about "air camping" but i don't do or condone that ****)

look at this lil' *****

totally ignoring a challenge won't even duke it out
lol wario is legit. im just busting your balls. wario takes a lot of skill to use effectively.

that cg to 120% is highly situational and super hard to pull off.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol wario is legit. im just busting your balls. wario takes a lot of skill to use effectively.

that cg to 120% is highly situational and super hard to pull off.
i know and i'm just busting your balls

wario isn't that hard to use

maybe it's something you're born with

like you come out of the womb knowing how to float and punch/kick/whatever

can we please talk about this weird gay pirate flapjack show and how bad i feel (and you should feel) for this being serious children's entertainment like wtf is this

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Smashboards = **** talk central. ****in highschoolers

I never said my diddy was the best in the world. But to my defense when I used to hardcore diddy. zyzzx said it was pretty good, like we dittoed this one time and it was pretty even, He stuck to it I didnt. Jolly hates my diddy, xyz hates my diddy. Kei and gindz said it was good. retro USED to hate my diddy alot. GDX and HRnut have given me compliments on my diddy. But again that was back when i was diddy 24/7 Im not claiming to be the best diddy kong anywhere. All I said was my diddy was wrecking yesterday. I dont see anything i said that warranted "all of your diddys suck......" I never call anyone out with any of my characters i go to have fun when im bored and people ask to play a specific character.

I'm sorry that i like sex and drinking too much, but congrats on being good at a game.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol cause i troll people all day during the summer

i'll be real about it

there's NO ONE in tavares and no one is hiring (besides a store that gets robbed/shot up all the time, **** THAT!! lol)

edit: lol and you have a crazy post count too, mannnn

let's do some pikachu vs snake matches or wario or whoever you need practice again

idk how to fight pikachus besides wait

gallax

Smash Hero
person 1: hello how my i help you today?

person 2: yeah i think ill have a bit of trash talk with a side of flaming(medium size) with an a.d.d. drink.

person 3: ok. your total comes out to retro, caps teeco and sandtru. please pull up to the next reply to pay for your order.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
person 1: hello how my i help you today?

person 2: yeah i think ill have a bit of trash talk with a side of flaming(medium size) with an a.d.d. drink.

person 3: ok. your total comes out to retro, caps teeco and sandtru. please pull up to the next reply to pay for your order.
lol i get it... and at the same time... i don't

Caps05

Smash Cadet
oh no dont get me wrong im not mad at you lol. all most post have a tinge of sarcams/comedy in them.

you know you mah homie

Caps05

Smash Cadet
one problem. my snake is pretty much garbage. but i'll ditto you for ****s and giggle.

I wanna try my zss on geoff's snake tho. **** sounds like fun. the only time i ever got to play him was a teams friendly

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
I wanna try my zss on geoff's snake tho. **** sounds like fun. the only time i ever got to play him was a teams friendly
lol dude i don't even remember that

we should DEFINITELY do some friendlies

playing snake makes the game fun for me again and i gotta learn to deal with matchups all over again lol (and i don't wanna just camp people like some snakes do lol)

i'm using falcon in brawl for fun too

gotta learn matchups (oh wait they all suck for falcon... ***)

Top Bottom