• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Caps05

Smash Cadet
lol dude i don't even remember that

we should DEFINITELY do some friendlies

playing snake makes the game fun for me again and i gotta learn to deal with matchups all over again lol (and i don't wanna just camp people like some snakes do lol)

i'm using falcon in brawl for fun too

gotta learn matchups (oh wait they all suck for falcon... ***)
yea it was me and one of your friends? and you and polmex. I was gdubs

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
tru

i forget stuff all the time hahah

focusin tooo much on the match idk lololol

Gindler

Smash Champion
lol wario is legit. im just busting your balls. wario takes a lot of skill to use effectively.

that cg to 120% is highly situational and super hard to pull off.
He doesn't take alot of skill. I play him afterall :)

retro said my snake is dumb. im quitting too.
Retro said random doubles is dumb too just because he can only play two characters :lick:.

Oh and wario too, and jigglypuff, well any character that can beat the all mighty broken kirby.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
idk, i never understood the arguement that wario is hard to play

you jump around and punish

lol

Caps05

Smash Cadet
true its not THAT hard to play against him with certain charactert imo. that fsmash, air grabm and fart are gay tho

TEECO

Smash Ace
Smashboards = **** talk central. ****in highschoolers

I never said my diddy was the best in the world. But to my defense when I used to hardcore diddy. zyzzx said it was pretty good, like we dittoed this one time and it was pretty even, He stuck to it I didnt. Jolly hates my diddy, xyz hates my diddy. Kei and gindz said it was good. retro USED to hate my diddy alot. GDX and HRnut have given me compliments on my diddy. But again that was back when i was diddy 24/7 Im not claiming to be the best diddy kong anywhere. All I said was my diddy was wrecking yesterday. I dont see anything i said that warranted "all of your diddys suck......" I never call anyone out with any of my characters i go to have fun when im bored and people ask to play a specific character.

I'm sorry that i like sex and drinking too much, but congrats on being good at a game.

Caps... im sorry I broke your heart.

But I was joking.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lolol

i <3 orlando people that i don't really know

caps and i should star in a buddy cop movie

will we EVER be able to work together?

i think so... will you!?

fade to black

coming 7/18......... 2009

yeaaaaa

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
GUYS! smashfests this weekend sometime!

I won't be able to make any during weeks :)

I want to try brawl plus too, doubt I'll like it much tho since I wasn't crazy into melee, but I hear diddy is ridiculously gay in it. Or is everyone ridiculously gay?

KENYU

Smash Apprentice
well, when youre being combo-ed everyone seems ridiculously gay lol. combo-ing is too fun though, squirtle is a beast

Top Bottom