• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Mafia - Game Over - Who lived happily ever after in Transylvania?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
also yes I'm being frantic please answer the question:-

the fundamental thing this will boil down to is why did you hammer.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
xonar I'm not explaining anything in twilight, vult needs to be here explaining things to us

may... yes because I don't actually know the terminology... is it mylo as in we get one more lynch tomorrow?
i think it would be mylo, but then we might be able to have a prince pull thru and save us

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
may I popped up because I wanted to explain my case on summoner until I refreshed, this whole event was unexpected how would we know to 'pop up' on such an unexpected event?
You determined this event Maymay, how would Kat and I know to show up aluvasudden

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
What was I lurking for?

If you had been reading you would have known that I was in Washington DC (i forget if I said the place but I know I said vacation) from Friday morn until late late last night

Essentially cell phone access the whole weekend

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
so where were from the times of 12am until 7pm Chiboweebos??!??!?

it just seems convenient you run in here the moment that vult is dead to point fingers at the hammerer, even though you WANTED vult dead!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I know I wanted Vult dead lol

I still want him dead

I'm not blaming you for hammering, I'm interrogating the fact that you claimed to think your hammer vote was really the L-1 vote

12a - 7a sleep
7a - 12p work
12p - now stuff

I've been on swf most of the day while working on my game design project since I skipped classes but still went to work

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not blaming you for hammering, I'm interrogating the fact that you claimed to think your hammer vote was really the L-1 vote

ooo okay. gotcha. well, for what its worth, i really did.

i'm sorry it was the hammer. horrible play. :( please forgive me.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Putting yourself at L-2 with 4 ppl not voting

Optimally speaking, we have three mafia and 6 townies, none of which can kill more than once.

With this known, what would be the best option for town in your opinion (everyone)
The reason is unsettling is because considering the fact it was RVS. Period.

RVS is random, voting a person to be lynched that you truly want to be lynched off of being random is anti-town. Giving no basis to argue doesn't bring town any closer to a solidified lynch.

I would -hope- that everyone in the RVS was to be asked "are you willing to lynch the person you voted for right now" that they would say "no". Why? There's nothing to base off the lynch! Just because my self-lynch makes my answer automatically "no" doesn't mean it should something that irritating.

I understand that only I know that I'm town, and me lynching myself (to whom I would know is town) is anti-town, but as i said, it's RVS. My vote on myself lasted for eight minutes. Until i realized i was in foots length of a noose. You can check the time to see how long it was there.

Long story short, a joke is a joke, I made sure the joke did not get out of hand (me being **** near L-1 waiting to die). I wouldn't think a vote on self is anti-town unless I straight up give up the game and wait for someone to hammer on me. This wasn't the case.

Summoner, also thought i would bring this up, i never implied town doesn't have power, I just implied that mafia has power because they can kill. Considering town = townies and mafia. That just means mafia has more power than town.
Dear Marc,

Why haven't you voted HeatStroke?
unvote

you were only at L-2 anyways.
The thing about pressuring someone who isn't here is 'to me' it doesn't do much. Your pressure on him is based off of nothing that's scummy. While I do think being inactive is anti-town. I also think that there isn't much you can do to counter against it.

There's a difference between chlilaxing and waiting to post, and

However, Chibo's 'scum-tell' as said by SummonerAU, isn't something you should base off of in my opinion. I mean look at the vote count, If it was truly a scum tell that summoner believes, why isn't he voting upon it?

Summoner could (potentially) not be town, and with that scum-tell that he's not willing to vote into he could be leading us in the wrong direction.

I think i'll read him next.
There's some stuff

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Idiots.

I wanted deadline extension so I would have time to claim the only **** power role in the game.

I gave to Summoner N1 and breadcrumbed it. I think he caught on. i think he's Town.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Vult, I was given 2 twilight actions. A redirect and a report. Which one were you?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
To be honest Chibo's case was extremely shaky in the first place and for him to not only tunnel on a slip that doesn't exist and to deliberately ignore nearly every question I posed to him indicates that he needs to be scrutinized heavily D3 just like HeatStroke.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
vult I did what I can for now from my phone. take it or leave it. u also didn't respond to my question in my reply to u, which is a lil hypocritical there
Why do you tack on "gee, that's hypocritical", when I EXPLICITLY EXPLICITLY EXPLICITLY said:

I might not be able to get online again today to respond to your response, though. Sorry.
?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Xonar is also scummy fyi.

And so there is no confusion in endgame when there is mass claim, I can submit a twilight action for tonight.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know I'm not lying? Interesting.
I see no reason for you to lie. Your response seems too genuine to be staged. Anyway, if you were lying, it'll only make you look silly when you flip, imo. Never understood why scum would try to slip wifom in before they die, but then again I've never been in that situation.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I see no reason for you to lie. Your response seems too genuine to be staged. Anyway, if you were lying, it'll only make you look silly when you flip, imo. Never understood why scum would try to slip wifom in before they die, but then again I've never been in that situation.
Okay. Read on you is till Town.

Try not to let Chibo and HeatStroke manipulate the floaters into lynching you. :ohwell:

Purple

Hi guys!
Yo vult.

you can count on me to win this for town! ;D

Btw, Chibo, i like how you like me as town merely because i think you're town, bad reasoning imo.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Wait, so we got a deadline extension and Mayling hammered right after? Jesus Christ, this Town deserves to lose so bad. Can we ****ing lynch Mayling already?

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer

Weeeeeeeeee.

On a serious note, there is no serious note to this post.

My play was bad and I'll accept all consequences, insults, meanness, and retroactive tears should town lose.

Purple

Hi guys!
Yo vult.

you mad?

WHy did you ignore the scumtell by chibo as if it was nothing, and turn around and insta-pressure me. :|

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
kk I'm back and Vult can you make it crystal clear who your suspects are and why please? I'm not keen on having to be referred to another post to find what someone's thinking. Also what makes you sure you're the only twilight prince? There's certainly the possibility of another.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
sorry... I meant the why behind your suspicions - you've been quite clear as to who is suspect in your eyes.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Yes, I'm accusing you of lion.

HeatStroke should go first. Chibo and he probably aren't buddies together. Heat + Xonar is more viable.

Chibo don't get hung up on Mayling's mistake or you'll tunnel yourself into another mislynch. Look for real evidence.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I could see Xonar being scum because he didn't get mad at me for hammering!

That's right. That's my evidence. HE DIDN'T GET MAD. WTF.

Top Bottom