• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Mafia - Game Over - Who lived happily ever after in Transylvania?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
waiting to see what xiivi would do about ermac. clearly his power was fake or w/e. trying to think if that makes him more town or scum...

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for May 26, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 4/6 to lynch!

Day 4 Vote Count 2:
ChiboSempai: (0)
HeatStroke: (0)
Kataefi: (0)
Dark_Ermac: Xonar, HeatStroke (:041:)
Marc: (0)
Xonar: (0)
No Lynch: Dark_Ermac (:041:)
Not Voting: ChiboSempai, Kataefi, Marc (:041: :041: :041: :041:)

Purple

Hi guys!
he wants everyone to kill him I guess.

generally speaking, that just makes him an worthless player a this point, he has other things in mind and doesn't have time for this game. Why should we keep him in the game?

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
The entire case against Ermac is based on Mayling, so it would make sense. But it would also be ridiculous and this game needs to end.

Purple

Hi guys!
I highly agree, it's becoming an eyesore in my subscriptions.

It's really just a lack of initiative between the players to actually re-read

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Plus, I no longer care about this game anyway. I replaced too late to do anything useful, and replaced the prime scum target.

At least with the replacement the original player can state their case.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Players that replace out are given access to the Green Room Topic and due to this cannot replace back in regardless of role/alignment/etc...

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
sorry for disappearing off the face of the earth.

I've, frankly, got bored =(

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Day 4 Ends & Twilight 4 Begins!

Day 4 Vote Count 3:

ChiboSempai: (0)
HeatStroke: (0)
Kataefi: (0)
Dark_Ermac: Xonar, HeatStroke, ChiboSempai, Kataefi (:041: :041: :041: :041:)
Marc: (0)
Xonar: (0)
No Lynch: Dark_Ermac (:041:)
Not Voting: Marc (:041:)

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Night 4 Begins & Twilight 4 Ends!

Dark_Ermac, Transylvanian, has been lynched.

Please send in all night actions by 05.15.2010 11:59PM EST.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Night 4 Ends & Game Over

Roxy, Transylvanian, has been murdered!

ChiboSempai, Transylvanian, has been endgamed.

Marc, Transylvanian, has been endgamed.

Kataefi, Vampire Roleblocker, has survived.
Xonar, Vampire Decoy, has survived.

Vampires win!

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Chibo how could you... :(

Apathy brought this game down in the end. Unless something changed that I didn't know about, both my role and the Vampire Decoy role don't KNOW what powers they give out. Xonar liedededed when he said which ones he gave out to which person. Even if you didn't read the role, I said it right here:

That's not how the role works. I gave you D, but I don't know what D is.
I swear to gosh guys!

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I picked up on that, but when I read the PMs in the OP again I thought I was just mistaken in my assumption of how it worked, forgetting it was you who cleared it up. They don't explicitly say the user doesn't know the effects. I have actually discussed some of this with Xiivi when the game just started, but I was really out of it anyway.

Was getting bad vibes from Kataefi, but had no means to really persecute him considering the game was all but dead. That's the reason I jailed him, but of course, that was a dud.

This was my last DG game, I'm not having fun here. Lots of downright bad play and inactivity and I don't really feel like carrying a game by myself.

EDIT: Also, replacements KILL games this size. Don't sign up if you can't play.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
EDIT: Also, replacements KILL games this size. Don't sign up if you can't play.
Xiivi asked me to sign up for the game, and I told him right then I would HAVE to replace out May 6th. He said it was okay. I would have asked to hydra with someone, so when it came time for me to leave, the other half could still stay, but hydras weren't allowed. I'm not making excuses, but I'm saying that I at least thought about the consequences of replacing. Xiivi still wanted me in even after I said that I had to replace out (and said it would be okay), so I joined because, well, I thought it'd be okay.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Fair enough, Mayling. It wasn't meant as a personal attack or whatever, but thanks for clarifying (in your case I assumed as much though, I'm a BRoomer remember ;p).:)

As much as I like Xiivi and his setups, I thought that wasn't a very good choice. A replacement needs time to build a track record of his/her own because you can't fully expect him to know what his/her predecessor was thinking. This lead to Ermac coming in in an impossible position and Xonar getting a free pass.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fair enough, Mayling. It wasn't meant as a personal attack or whatever, but thanks for clarifying (in your case I assumed as much though, I'm a BRoomer remember ;p).:)
Oh it's okay. I just didn't want people to think I was "that guy." :) For what it's worth, this is the only game I've ever replaced in. And I'm sorry this game wasn't fun for you Marc.

Good game, Kat and Xonar.

Oh, I love Xiivi as a mod. And I feel kind of stupid, but I didn't understand this setup. Twilight confused me. What was suppose to be happening? No one has to answer this.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
The game was definitely complex and some things were vaguely worded (might be the language barrier though, I dunno).

I'd say ultimately everyone has a roughly equal share in the blame for why this game didn't work out, but I've had a bit of a sour aftertaste with all three DG games I played. I usually play Mafia in restricted rooms (BRoom, LoD, BBR) and it seems players there tend to have more of a sense of commitment, which makes sense considering the player pool is a closer group.

Top Bottom