• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Mafia - Game Over - Who lived happily ever after in Transylvania?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Day 3 Ends & Twilight 3 Begins!

Day 3 Vote Count 2:
ChiboSempai: (0)
HeatStroke: (0)
Kataefi: (0)
Dark_Ermac: ChiboSempai (:041:)
Marc: (0)
Xonar: (0)
No Lynch: HeatStroke, Marc, Dark_Ermac, Kataefi (:041: :041: :041: :041:)
Not Voting: Xonar (:041:)

It is now Twilight 3 until 05.15.10 11:59PM.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Day 4 Begins & Night 3 Ends!

The vampires suck the blood from no one.

Deadline has been set for May 26, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 4/6 to lynch!

Day 4 Vote Count 0:
Dark_Ermac: (0)
Not Voting: ChiboSempai, HeatStroke, Kataefi, Dark_Ermac, Marc, Xonar (:041: :041: :041: :041: :041: :041:)

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Nothing. Nothing at all.

The mafia no-killed to put us back in the same exact situation as before.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
I'm guessing that whoever first stated that the mafia would just no-kill could possibly be mafia.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
We have major info drought, I don't mind a no lynch but I also don't want to be in the game forever and ever and ever trapped in the void of neverending nothingess.
I will out mafia day 4.
This is a good start! Roxy enlighten us on this so we can get the Day rolling.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
just that?

if we're going to lynch anyone during these times of famine and fear I vote we at least bring about detailed cases and convince one another amazingly and logically :chuckle:

roxy you said you'd read the links in my case and comment back - could you do this now that you're online? okay brilliant thanks

chibo - I don't want my cases to do the talking for you - is there any extra information you have that supported the basis of your vote yesterDay - from what I'm seeing you were HASTY to put that vote down and more concerned with getting that lynch - why was this?

dark_ermac why did you start out your replacement in this game acting surprised and a little shocked by some of the things mayling did? also why did you confirm that some of her actions were scummy in the first place? Is this a defeatist attitude? =p I kid on the last question but yeah... awaiting answers.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I actually do think that a night kill was given.
I claim to be a Twilight Prince. I B'd Summoner on N1, I C'd Marc on N2 and I actually A'd Ermac this night. Note that one of the abilities is Jailkeeper. Seeing as there are only 2 Twilight Princes max it couldn't have been anyone else. It's a coincidence that nobody was killed, because honestly, there are enough targets that give no information at ALL at this point. If Marc/me/Rockinmaybe would've been killed, we wouldn't have gotten further either.
Vote: Ermac
I'm voting first to show you guys that I'm not a scum waiting to quickhammer.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
A: Jailkeeper
B: Redirector
C: Doctor
D: dud

I redirected my stuff to summoner because I honestly figured I should just use it because there's no profit from doing nothing at night. That way, I could figure out what the dud is faster. Redirector is kinda useless as I didn't really feel a target so I used it.
I docced Marc because I was expecting a kill on him. Don't really remember my reasoning.
Then I jailkeeped Ermac, reasoning should be obvious.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I did redirect a twilight prince action if I recall correctly. I don't know if summoner posted about it, searching it up~

Actions are 1shot, I'm basicly Vanilla now. I don't like how you're implying I'm less of a target >_>

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Hm, this is the most concrete basis for a lynch yet. I'll hold off on voting, but it's even more evidence pointing at Ermac. There's still a possibility that the Mafia didn't kill though, but you are right in saying they had enough viable targets to choose from AND they were probably also aware of the possibility of a Twilight Prince still being in the game.

Someone gave me a Jail ability on N2 btw. I used it on Kataefi. However, Vult was already dead and Xonar didn't give it to me, so that means there's a Vampire Decoy out there.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
avoiding prod will post later but everyone overall needs to be more active. im sticking with my case from yesterday. obv nothing has changed

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
kill: self

I'm done with this game. Plus, I'll do better dead than alive.

I'll post a printscreen if I must.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I can't blame you for doing it and you most likely will be the lynch toDay because people seem eager for a kill. Don't you have any other way out though?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
well this is an interesting turn of events =? Why are you giving up ermac?

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for May 26, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 4/6 to lynch!

Day 4 Vote Count 1:
Dark_Ermac: Xonar (:041:)
No Lynch: Dark_Ermac (:041:)
Not Voting: ChiboSempai, HeatStroke, Kataefi, Marc (:041: :041: :041: :041:)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ermac gave up, I see no reason not to vote him now. He probably won't get modkilled because Xiivi posted but there's no kill.

Top Bottom