• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Mafia - Game Over - Who lived happily ever after in Transylvania?

Purple

Hi guys!
Yes, I'm accusing you of lion.

HeatStroke should go first. Chibo and he probably aren't buddies together. Heat + Xonar is more viable.

Chibo don't get hung up on Mayling's mistake or you'll tunnel yourself into another mislynch. Look for real evidence.

What about your slipup that apparently chibo caught. You still left no defence, :|.

Now xonar is coming out of no where in this group. Sounds to me like you're making fake or confusion connections anyways :/

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Night 2 Begins & Twilight 2 Ends!

Night 2 Begins! Vult Redux (Twilight Prince) is lynched. Please send me any Night Actions you may have by May 6, 11:59PM.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Dark_Ermac replaces Mayling!

Bye Mayling, have fun in New York; don't get into too much trouble! ;)

It is still Night 2.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Night 2 Ends & Day 3 Begins!

In the night the vampires suck the blood and kill the first member of the town that they can find.

SummonerAU, Transylvanian has been murdered!

Deadline has been set for May 14, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 4/6 to lynch!

Day 3 Vote Count 0:
ChiboSempai: (0)
HeatStroke: (0)
Kataefi: (0)
Dark_Ermac: (0)
Marc: (0)
Xonar: (0)
Not Voting: ChiboSempai, HeatStroke, Kataefi, Dark_Ermac, Marc, Xonar (:041: :041: :041: :041: :041: :041:)

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
chibo may's gone - ermac's here. also don't throw out your vote like that - it's tempting to vote mayermac by way of default for hammering and placing us in mylo, but this needs to be a well thought-out vote. Unless it already is? In which case start explaining:- does vult flipping town have any basis for your reads on may?

rereading!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Xiivi, you still have Mayling in people who haven't voted.

stomp some scum kthx town

Purple

Hi guys!
Hmm... Vult/summoner were my FoS's yesterday, i'm quite saddened to see them both come up as town honestly. The last two people I read were marc and summoner.

Xonar, I feel your sudden awareness to the game is different than before.

FoS Xonar

iirc, you were powerful on the summoner lynch d2, you were quite content with there being a bandwagon. Your points were not covered, you only said that they were sealed by what I've said. I Could see you pushing summonerau to die in the night to lead me as a kill.

Chibo, your points on me being town were only in defense of you being town as well. It sounds like you're doing this so i rid suspicion of you, and you are keeping people around who are there to defend your faults.

Purple

Hi guys!
BEWOP : FOS Xonar and Chibo

sorry about that, but i just realized that i didn't put FoS chibo in there as well.

Purple

Hi guys!
ugh, fourth edit, i just read vult's comment on xonar + me being viable.

This kind of goes with what i was saying in my last post.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Xonar, I feel your sudden awareness to the game is different than before.

FoS Xonar

iirc, you were powerful on the summoner lynch d2, you were quite content with there being a bandwagon. Your points were not covered, you only said that they were sealed by what I've said. I Could see you pushing summonerau to die in the night to lead me as a kill.
The first I don't get, the second part, was that aimed at Chibo? Because I wasn't really powerful on summoner's lynch.
On further thought, a Kat lynch would be fine with me too.

Purple

Hi guys!
I'm aiming towards this

Yeah guys be safe with them votes, 4/6 is needed for a lynch with 2 scum still left. I rather see FoS than votes.
You were very leniant with votes before, now you aren't.

Yes, that was aimed at you, you immediately wanted a bandwagon on summoner after i made my pbp.

If you weren't adamant about summoner, why did you want a bandwagon started?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I didn't see myself as powerful, because I tried to start the bandwagon before the 'real' bandwagon started, for as far as I can recall.

About votes, do you think we should get alpha striked by scum and lose? Eh, no thank you.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
There are no votes on me.

chibo may's gone - ermac's here. also don't throw out your vote like that - it's tempting to vote mayermac by way of default for hammering and placing us in mylo, but this needs to be a well thought-out vote.
Don't blame me for May's mistakes! =P

I have a lot of rereading to do. I'll post eventually.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Sorry, seeing Maylings name again in the VC post confused me.

Unvote Vote Ermac
Btw, Ermac, using the 'don't blame me/forget what my previous poster said!' is scummy, I've done it myself in scum wars and eventually survived purely because I rode(rided? XD) my claim.

Purple

Hi guys!
Slip?
Currently, there is a vote on Ermac, but you use 'scum can't alpha strike scum' as an argument, thus Ermac is scum with you?
There are more people besides me who haven't voted. If mayling is scum, how can scum quickly hammer unless two townies vote on it?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So you agree with me on being careful with votes right now? A few posts ago you called it strange that I wanted to be careful with votes.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Even a rash townie is willing to become more conservative on a mylo day. There is nothing scummy about being careful.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
This is going nowhere, we don't want a no-lynch again, so, let's get some discussion going.
Thoughts on Ermac, please?
Thoughts by Ermac, please?

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Mayling replacing out this late is really gay. Unsure why Summoner was killed, especially considering he wasn't cleared in the slightest.

I want to kill Ermac for having the worst record by far, courtesy of Mayling.

Chibo, you really need to post more. Your case against Vult proved false, what do you have to say about that?

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
All right, for now I will analyze the last 36 pages, and come up with something.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm on page 10 now, so here's my (overall) current assumptions about the current players:

Chibo: Acting VERY scummy. Admitting to watching the game while not posting is an obvious scumtell. Even the "I'm reading everything and giving my opinions" post on page 9 was just a restating of the obvious.

HeatStroke: The very definition of a village idiot. Unless absolutely confirmed for mafia, keep him in the game. Eventually one scum is sure to slip something (if they haven't already in the past 30 pages).

Kataefi: Not much on her, she's not really the center of attention.

Mayling: Ugh. I'm replacing this guy? One-liners and fluff accented by gaps of inactiveness, accuses Marc of scum despite walls of text explaining his initial scummy HS defense in detail, ugh.

Marc: Quazi-scum candidate. Defensive playing, a hatred towards inactives, willing to lynch HS despite his doubts of HS being mafia, yet is missing a certain something that would guarantee my vote.

SummonerAU: A bit too focused on HS, but gave some interesting information.

Xonar: He just subbed in, so I have nothing.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Okay, Summoner is dead. Sorry, I forgot when making my post.

Summoner was probably getting on to something, thus getting night-killed. I'll have to get past page 9 to find out.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
It's official. We need more activity.

I'd suggest a mass prodding if it wasn't Mother's Day.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
incoming nuclear missile explosion

^that's fine with me guvnor:

Big post alert. activity here we come. I apologise for disappearing I had this weekend off :chuckle:

@ermac: it must be the avi, right? or the name? maybe a combination of things... >.< Basically.... I am not a girl! Also I feel you've replaced into a tough spot because I need some answers thankyou very much =p

here's my current analysis on your former self:

I've done a reread and yes dear mayling is standing out to me: this is not an overthought. may's reactions look genuine at surface level:- I only have a problem when you start factoring the contextual motives behind them, despite what vult has said in twilight.

firstly vult's interest in the extension: #430 / #373 which he was responsible for having been the prime suspect D2. this was a good move in hindsight... further discussion could have given him possibilities to escape the lynch. This is strictly an assumption but considering his situation, more time would have only been beneficial for him.

May being accountable for ceasing that extension shouldn't be disregarded.

xiivi's votecount and may's hammer are not distant, this is significant because it goes against her naivety --> the votecounts were there, in her face and as such, signposted.

These factors lead me to think, (considering it was next-Day mylo at the time), the hammer did its job in placing town in a critical position and as such likely possibly from a scum perspective - it can be seen as an afforable risk to win toDay considering mylo.

The only issue here is whether this was a super hyper grave town error or scum-planned:- however: #472 is telling - the other twilight suggests otherwise - this twilight she doesn't effectively control the damage - instead further suspicion is incited: #487. Couple this with Vult's reads, who coincidentally never considered may a primary suspect D2, and this twilight would be the platform in which lots and lots of people are suddenly made suspicious and town once again becomes disoriented.

#406 where is vult? why did I suddenly become a suspect despite her not alluding previously that she wanted me dead? I deliberately ignored this because I wanted to see if she developed on her suspects, but this wasn't the case.
_

I don't know what to think of summoner dying btw =/ This has somewhat thrown me off because he was one of my suspects
_

@chibo - elaboration on may/ermac vote would be nice

@ermac - good luck chuck it's defence time

@heat - opinions on this case please? you're interested in summoner wagoners, so are you also interested in vult wagoners? I always feel quite sketchy about you because of your empty reads that I feel don't lead to anywhere - I can't work out where your train of thought is.

@marc - same as chibo's question - also thoughts D2? I feel like we haven't seen much from you I'd like to hear a more elaborated opinion.

@xonar - same as heat's and marc's first questions respectively.
_

so to make this clear!: my vote leans toward Ermac right now - I am open to being convinced otherwise.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo, your points on me being town were only in defense of you being town as well. It sounds like you're doing this so i rid suspicion of you, and you are keeping people around who are there to defend your faults.
What are you talking about? Of all the things I quoted/said, only one of them was somewhat about me, and still isn't like you said. Where do you even come up with these fabrications?

Here is the post again: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10186968&postcount=493

chibo may's gone - ermac's here. also don't throw out your vote like that - it's tempting to vote mayermac by way of default for hammering and placing us in mylo, but this needs to be a well thought-out vote. Unless it already is? In which case start explaining:- does vult flipping town have any basis for your reads on may?

rereading!
ermac = mayling. "mayling" never left

There are no votes on me.
lol k? no.

Chibo: Acting VERY scummy. Admitting to watching the game while not posting is an obvious scumtell. Even the "I'm reading everything and giving my opinions" post on page 9 was just a restating of the obvious.
How is this a scumtell?

Top Bottom