• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Mafia - Game Over - Who lived happily ever after in Transylvania?

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chibo isn't going to answer before deadline, Summoner.

We can't no lynch again. :( I'll do a reread of d2 and see where I stand then.

However, allowing Marc and Xonar to blend into the background is dangerous while Vult and Heatstroke is arguing. Their opinions would be nice.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Vult, can you like, try to keep it all in one post please, it's a little annoying.
I thought people would find a big, long post of scattered quotes more annoying. p:

Guys if we get a deadline extension then we will be able to hear from Chibo again.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I will post before the deadline answering these questions. I said limited access, not no access. And plus I'll be home before the deadline tomorrow night (though not THAT long b4 the deadline). It's easy to reply when I need to, it's just tough finding time to sit down and read the last 2 pages. I'll try to by tonight. But carry on and read into Vult.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
wow okay... lots of posts...

i'm very confused by what you've just said heat =? so you made an analysis on mayling knowing you didn't have enough information to find her scummy?
I gave my information on Mayling, however I didn't feel she had enough against her to make her scummy
...you gave information - so we can conclude such reads aren't stances so much as they are you presenting empty information for others to soak up. This statement is relevant because you didn't feel she had enough against her to make her scummy, so if this info you presented wasn't believable to you (which implies a possibility you considered her town), why did you spend time on her analysis, why couldn't you have read a suspect instead? importantly why did you present this information to begin with to 'make her scummy'? especially at the end of the Day? please answer my questions!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Why was HeatSroke wagon an easier wagon than Mayling wagon?

Why?

So you disagree with all of the following:

?
Your post following summoners makes me think your jumping on a opportunity, and a possible buddy attempt with summoner.

Read D1 and show me instances (ie quotes) of why you don't think Heat is town.

Yes, I disagree mostly with that statement. It's a poor line of thought imo and following that mindset will only lead to town mislynches.

This is in response to Vults post to me at the beginning of the day he wanted me to respond to.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
@Chibo: Thank you for responding to 289/

Now try 357, 359, 385.

Getting tired of asking.

I might not be able to get online again today to respond to your response, though. Sorry.

Hoping people will be sensible and vote a deadline extention.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Me, Xonar and the late Gheb were all at a smash tournament for the past days. I'll catch up some time today.

Request deadline extension

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ppl need to stop delaying stuff letting scum slip by, this is ridic. if that smash tourney is done then k were fine, we still have all day

vote: no deadline extension

vult I did what I can for now from my phone. take it or leave it. u also didn't respond to my question in my reply to u, which is a lil hypocritical there

we need to hurry up and lynch someone after the mess that was day 1

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ppl need to stop delaying stuff letting scum slip by, this is ridic. if that smash tourney is done then k were fine, we still have all day

vote: no deadline extension

vult I did what I can for now from my phone. take it or leave it. u also didn't respond to my question in my reply to u, which is a lil hypocritical there

we need to hurry up and lynch someone after the mess that was day 1

Purple

Hi guys!
wow okay... lots of posts...

i'm very confused by what you've just said heat =? so you made an analysis on mayling knowing you didn't have enough information to find her scummy?...you gave information - so we can conclude such reads aren't stances so much as they are you presenting empty information for others to soak up. This statement is relevant because you didn't feel she had enough against her to make her scummy, so if this info you presented wasn't believable to you (which implies a possibility you considered her town), why did you spend time on her analysis, why couldn't you have read a suspect instead? importantly why did you present this information to begin with to 'make her scummy'? especially at the end of the Day? please answer my questions!
No, it was information, and she is scummy to sorts, but generally speaking I look at everyone from a "if they were scum" perspective in my re-reads. I have no reason to read them "as they were town" because it makes me miss the bigger picture, finding scum. Therefore, every re-read will be on things that make someone "scummy" in my eyes.

I did an analysis because I didn't like how she posted at all. Hence why I found her scummy. Her pointless one-liners, among other things (read: my re-read on her). However it wasn't enough to seal the deal.

She was in fact, a suspect, after a re-read I didn't have that problem with her (for now).

That being known, my post is going to make her look scummy to the fullest of my ability, even with that, I didn't have much against her, however SummonerAU reeked of it to me.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
it's not within 5 hours because a majority requested deadline, which you will do as well chibo just in case.

vote: summoner

@heat - cool, but if you generally read people as if they're scum, this implies you read may as if she was scum, so when you made that post with the mindset she was scum I don't get why didn't you place your vote on her? the answer I'm expecting is you didn't find her scummy enough, but then I'd ask why you made that case in the first place if it wasn't convincing to you. End of Day only makes the intention behind it more cloudy. Heat I'm cool with you (no pun intended! =D ) but this is the only problem I'm seeing right now.

Purple

Hi guys!
Well, I felt scummy from the beginning of the re-read, hence why i decided to read her in the first place. However as i re-read her, nothing stuck out as lynch worthy (not saying there were no questionable comments here and there that I pointed out, because there was.).

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Several players were away at the same time during this Day, although I'd rather see a flip then a deadline extension. The discussion on the last few pages is getting kind of convoluted, we really need some factual information now.

Mayling is a little opportunist for bringing up me and Xonar several times while we both posted several times about us being at a smash tournament. Vult lynch is fine too, so I'll Unvote Vote: Vult and hope it reaches majority. But really, Mayling needs to go.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I AM GOING TO WORK FOR THE NEXT HOURS SO PLEASE DON'T VOTE FOR ME AND BRING ME UP FIVE TIMES MAYLING

</caps<

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
wtf marc!!!

stop omgusing me!! scum!!!

1) show me where I repeatedly brought you up.
2) (if I did this, which I don't think I did) show me why you couldn't have just come back from the tournament and refuted my points if you're town.

marc soooo scared. marc soooo scum.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline is extended.

Deadline has been set for May 6, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 5/8 to lynch!

Day 2 Vote Count 2:
ChiboSempai: (0)
HeatStroke: Vult Redux (:041:)
Kataefi: (0)
Mayling: (0)
Marc: Mayling (:041:)
SummonerAU: Xonar, Kataefi (:041: :041:)
Vult Redux: ChiboSempai, HeatStroke, Marc (:041: :041: :041:)
Xonar: (0)
Not Voting: SummonerAU (:041:)

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Now that I have time to listen,

Someone explain Summoner wagon?

Also, Mayling, the Marc case?

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wish people would answer questions like "Why do you wanna lynch this person" and answer beyond "Cus I don't like them" but I can see where that'd be too much to ask.

Purple

Hi guys!
I agree mayling, but i'm lazy as **** on re-reads right now.. IT's really a shame :|.

Why don't you do a reread on vult for us. :|

Chiboooo, why am i town.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I need to reread some of day 1 to get my mind back on track for why i exactly thought that

will try to catch up more soonish since im home from vaca

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I agree mayling, but i'm lazy as **** on re-reads right now.. IT's really a shame :|.

Why don't you do a reread on vult for us. :|

Chiboooo, why am i town.
:| Fine. But I want other people to do work too.

Heatstroke, I choose you. :D reread marc and tell us what you think!

Top Bottom