• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently, WOLF is going to be the Star Fox newcomer according to rumors and prophets...

...I'm really starting to believe they aren't lying anymore...

Elysium

Smash Lord
Ok, i know I may get flamed for this or something, and i know it's probably been asked before, but I've been thinking about this for a long time now and I thought I should just ask it. What if, and this is a big IF, but what if Krystal isn't going to make it into Brawl at all and Glidwell removed it from her site b/c Sakurai changed his mind about the idea?

The reason I ask this is b/c many people haven't really liked how he has treated some fan-favorite characters like Ness, Samurai Goroh, and Lyn. Plus, Sakurai isn't very predictable and he seems to change things around a lot too. So anyway, that's all I wanted to ask b/c Jan. 24 is coming up and after that date we will know about everything by then. And if by chance Sakurai took her out of Brawl, what would everyone do?
Well I believe lucas was put in to promote the mother series more...
Samuria Goroh.... well who knows, just like lyn.

I wouldn't worry too much about Krystal though. I don't think that Glidwell removing it from her site means that she wont be in, cuz it happened way too quick. I'm sticking with the story that it was taken off to try and keep it secret. I suppose one good thing would come out of that, and thats that I wouldn't have to update the OP. :laugh:
Apparently, WOLF is going to be the Star Fox newcomer according to rumors and prophets...

...I'm really starting to believe they aren't lying anymore...
hmmmm I haven't seen the latest issue of the rumor mill...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well I believe lucas was put in to promote the mother series more...
Samuria Goroh.... well who knows, just like lyn.

I wouldn't worry too much about Krystal though. I don't think that Glidwell removing it from her site means that she wont be in, cuz it happened way too quick. I'm sticking with the story that it was taken off to try and keep it secret. I suppose one good thing would come out of that, and thats that I wouldn't have to update the OP. :laugh:

hmmmm I haven't seen the latest issue of the rumor mill...
Someone perfectly predicted the Dragoon item, along with a bunch of other stuff...

He explained exactly how it works, and was right...

So now, people are thinking he was right about his other predictions...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Someone perfectly predicted the Dragoon item, along with a bunch of other stuff...

He explained exactly how it works, and was right...

So now, people are thinking he was right about his other predictions...
I don't know, I'm still very sceptical right now..

Wolf could get in, but Krystal is already confirmed in some way..

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The supposed roster is HERE BTW...I really don't like it...

Lack of Geno love...

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Ok, i know I may get flamed for this or something, and i know it's probably been asked before, but I've been thinking about this for a long time now and I thought I should just ask it. What if, and this is a big IF, but what if Krystal isn't going to make it into Brawl at all and Glidwell removed it from her site b/c Sakurai changed his mind about the idea?

The reason I ask this is b/c many people haven't really liked how he has treated some fan-favorite characters like Ness, Samurai Goroh, and Lyn. Plus, Sakurai isn't very predictable and he seems to change things around a lot too. So anyway, that's all I wanted to ask b/c Jan. 24 is coming up and after that date we will know about everything by then. And if by chance Sakurai took her out of Brawl, what would everyone do?
why nintendo will pay krystal actress voice for nothing?
i mean you don´t want to pay a lot of money for krystal voice to make zamus and some cutscenes for starfox history in brawl
nintendo don´t contract slippy or peppy voice actors for melee

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
+Me please.

She would is going to be a great addition, I want her in becase we do need more females and her staff will indeed be unique.

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
I'd be $@$@%$% if she wasn't playable.....but I'm still keeping hope. Rumors dont hold much value when it comes to Brawl.

Boofer

Smash Ace
All bias aside, including Wolf and not Krystal would be a stupid mistake for the simple fact that Krystal has a staff. HOW BADASS WOULD A STAFF BE IN SMASH? Also people, don't forget that he said "Wolf is in" but he didn't necessarily say as a playable.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
ok let´s think about starfox characters...
fox body to body combat and laser handgun
falco body to body combat and laser handgun
krystal body to body combat and special power of her staff
wolf high distance armed combat?(whit some kind of minnigun)
select the last two options(krystal combat/wolf combat)

if wolf join must be the same as fox or falco

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
That sucks, oh well. I would like an event match that is similar to "Triforce gathering" in Melee. Fox and Krystal team up against Wolf who has two lives.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Don't take those rumors as anything guys. This is mostly from what NyaseNya said Im assuming and most of the stuff he "predicted" didn't come true after that Sonic release. (MM and Olmar being confirmed in Dec was one of them)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i mean you don´t want to pay a lot of money for krystal voice to make zamus and some cutscenes for starfox history in brawl
You DO realize that the voice actress for Krystal is also voicing a bunch of other AT's...right?

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Saki says HI in english... >_>

I'm on Krystal for Brawl side, but having a voice actress means nothing.. if ATs are going to speak anyway... Just a thought.

Elysium

Smash Lord
You DO realize that the voice actress for Krystal is also voicing a bunch of other AT's...right?
Yeah, like this one.
Voice Acting
:laugh: Is that awesome or what?

And just what B/L said, I wouldn't listen to much of the rumors flying around now. No one (besides Wiseguy) has a real good grasp on what will be in brawl. Wiseguy has some character related knowledge but even he admits that he's making a mistakes part of his thread because he knows he wrong somewhere. The simple fact is that no one besides the people working on brawl know the roster, and I highly highly doubt anyone can guess it exactly.

Krystal's chance's are still high, and we will (hopefully) still get her in brawl.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Yeah, Krystal is very important in the Star Fox series, she wouldn't be demoted down to an AT. Well, Andross is an important villain, but he couldn't work as a character, and it's obvious why.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Saki says HI in english... >_>

I'm on Krystal for Brawl side, but having a voice actress means nothing.. if ATs are going to speak anyway... Just a thought.
well if krystal is an AT or is in some kind of cutscene why don´t use the voice actress of zelda or peach or any other female character?

why nintendo contract krystal voice?( it´s hard to my to explain what i mean because my lack of english knowledgement but i think you can uderestand what i mean)

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
seriously there is no way nintendo would spend anymore high money like that, especially if they are tryin to get another 3rd party into the game, on a krystal character unless she was playable. seriouly think about it, it wouldn't make sense not to put her in

Elysium

Smash Lord
well if krystal is an AT or is in some kind of cutscene why don´t use the voice actress of zelda or peach or any other female character?

why nintendo contract krystal voice?( it´s hard to my to explain what i mean because my lack of english knowledgement but i think you can uderestand what i mean)
I get what your saying. Why would they go out of their way to contact her if it's for some minor part. I think thats what you were trying to get across.

To be honest I agree with you. Why wouldn't they just have someone fake her voice if it's not a big deal.
Option 1.) Sakurai is trying to be true to the game and not fake anything
Option 2.) Contract or something like that?
option 3.) Maybe she has a lot of cutscenes while still not being playable...

I still think the VA leak is good news for us... not just something to get our hopes up for.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Well, Andross is an important villain, but he couldn't work as a character, and it's obvious why.
but will be funny, a gigant apehead kicking butts

seriously there is no way nintendo would spend anymore high money like that, especially if they are tryin to get another 3rd party into the game, on a krystal character unless she was playable. seriouly think about it, it wouldn't make sense not to put her in
that´s what i mean

Cinder

Smash Master
to tell you the truth, I liked the first rumoerd roster a lot more than this new one. Not only did it have Krystal, but it also had K. Rool, Geno, Megaman, and I believe Ridley. The only part of this new roster that I liked was that Olimar was in. Oh well, rumors die everyday while new ones are born. I bet we'll see a new roster next week.
Yeah, seconded...but having Olimar isn't that bad...and besides, this isn't really a rumored roster in the same sense the last one was...this one, unless I'm mistaken, is a prediction that has so far been eerily accurate...Krystal will prove it wrong :p

Top Bottom