• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
to tell you the truth, I liked the first rumoerd roster a lot more than this new one. Not only did it have Krystal, but it also had K. Rool, Geno, Megaman, and I believe Ridley. The only part of this new roster that I liked was that Olimar was in. Oh well, rumors die everyday while new ones are born. I bet we'll see a new roster next week.
Which 1st rumor?

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
I dont believe the rumor but for one:

It says Wolf is in the game. It does not say playable.. he could be a SSE boss ..

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Actually, I just read the rumor from this thead HERE and it just states that Wolf would be playable, which doesn't really mean that Krystal is being replaced by him. Hopefully, it means that the SF reps will be Fox, Krystal, and Wolf (Falco being replaced by wolf).

As for the first roster, I'll try and find it.
If this is true and only three SF reps could be in the game, then I def. want Falco to be tossed out. (even though he was my main)

And I personally think it is plausible that the guy is a legit leaker.

_________

BTW, fellow Krystal lovers, can you give feed back and bump my thread here. I must warn you to read closely though, some are flaming for no reason.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
yeah sorry but f you falco, krystal and wolf are more important then you now. even though it doesn't explain how wolf will show up, same goes for the krystal leak but come on an origanal moveset, anothere female, and another star fox rep like that can't be passed up.
tfb: it did i thought it just said wolf was in the game
but if we're goin to continue talkin about that best we got to that forum

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
yeah sorry but f you falco, krystal and wolf are more important then you now. even though it doesn't explain how wolf will show up, same goes for the krystal leak but come on an origanal moveset, anothere female, and another star fox rep like that can't be passed up.
tfb: it did i thought it just said wolf was in the game
but if we're goin to continue talkin about that best we got to that forum
ya but i could of read it wrong

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
F Falco?!? Falco says F you. . .:ohwell:
sorry just can't stand that guy (along wit slippy) (i just hate falco's recklessnes along wit him copyin fox in the last game just provin he wants to be better then fox in everythin)
anyways thats true that sakurai did say that but whats that point if girls can't play as girls, how many females do they have in the game so far anyways?(besides assist trophies) 3, 4 not nearly enough in my opion. it wouldnt make sense not to put more female pcs in the game along wit krystal cause she's already in anyways and im startin to think wolf is to.

Cinder

Smash Master
sorry just can't stand that guy (along wit slippy) (i just hate falco's recklessnes along wit him copyin fox in the last game just provin he wants to be better then fox in everythin)
anyways thats true that sakurai did say that but whats that point if girls can't play as girls, how many females do they have in the game so far anyways?(besides assist trophies) 3, 4 not nearly enough in my opion. it wouldnt make sense not to put more female pcs in the game along wit krystal cause she's already in anyways and im startin to think wolf is to.
So, I guess I shouldn't post a link to my Falco Combo Video here when it's done...

And I agree...having all the new females as AT's would just be a step back for our society...we don't need Sakurai to make everyone think women can't do better...that would be sexist imo...if Sakurai does that, he's gonna take a social hit for it...I hope we get more female PC's...

Cinder

Smash Master
This is the KRYSTAL thread. Not the Falco thread. He got his chance in SSBM and he sucked. He was just a clone character. Anyways Krystal has a staff which would give her a totally different moveset.
Yeah, second best on the tier list is soooo suckish, it ain't funny...
[/sarcasm]

Agree on Krystal having a different moveset...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Agree on Krystal having a different moveset...
Who doesn't?

In all Krystal could be a clone of Fox, though the animations would be different she could be similar. Not saying that she is going to be or that she should be, but she could.

I used that as a come back to one of the megaman supporters saying "What if Krystal was a clone of Fox?" when I went in there and said stuff like "I can see where people would think Megaman could be a clone to Samus if they are un-educated about both of them."

Set him off like one of the deep Ridley people.. Ah well.

-Onyx

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
she could have a moveset like fox, but she has her own moveset as well....well some idiot is tryin to start a flame war between us and the geno alliance.
Krystal has no need to be a Fox clone as someone who owns a multi-purpose staff. Leave that title to Falco.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i prefeer wolf than falco
i hate falco because is the stereotype of a fighter pilot (like maverik but taller)
Using the arguement people use to defend Tails over Knuckles, Falco is like Fox's Luigi

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
i know, im just commentin on what onyx said. yeah falco deserves to be kicked out for copying fox let wolf have a go at that open spot while krystal becomes the staff wielder of the star fox team
Yep, that is how I see it. Wolf can be the villain, while Krystal can be the damsel.

Cinder

Smash Master
Krystal being a Fox clone is like Ridley being a Bowser clone! NO GOT DANG SENSE! Sorry, I've been mad recently.
Awww...you want a hug? *hugs Isma*

Anyway, enough joking around...what's with the Falco hate, if I may ask? Is it safe to assume you'll flame me if I post my Falco Combo Video when I finish it?

Anyway, I never thought Krystal would be a Fox clone (if anything I said implied otherwise)

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace

Anyway, enough joking around...what's with the Falco hate, if I may ask? Is it safe to assume you'll flame me if I post my Falco Combo Video when I finish it?

Anyway, I never thought Krystal would be a Fox clone (if anything I said implied otherwise)
I thought only Wolf supporters hated Falco, I mean Krystal can get in with ease.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Thanks, I've been madder than usual recently.

I don't hate Falco, go ahead and post that video :)
The reason, I think, is because we don't want Falco(or Wolf) over Krystal for the game:ohwell:

And people still think of her being a clone? I thought we got rid of Fluffy's moveset :laugh:

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
WHat?

Now I really don't think so...

Falco is fox's right hand man...
this is picoletor to anyone who can hearme: fox´s right hand is peppy i´ll repeat fox´s right hand is peppy... do you copy?

falco is that "want to be cool ober the rest" friend that all we have but the master and the close terms "man" is peppy(look the instruction booket of starfox 64)

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
this is picoletor to anyone who can hearme: fox´s right hand is peppy i´ll repeat fox´s right hand is peppy... do you copy?

falco is that "want to be cool ober the rest" friend that all we have but the master and the close terms "man" is peppy(look the instruction booket of starfox 64)
Yeah. Falco strikes me as one who has too much pride to be considered Fox's right hand man. That title goes to Peppy. No doubt.

Or at least it did until Peppy became a general. :ohwell:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Hasn't Peppy not been involved since 64?

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
no no never say that i would boycot the game if he did lol....no no i would still play it but i would be really mad if sakurai didnt put krystal or ridley in the game

" this is fox im reportin that everyone is better then falco is, even the girl i just met and fell in love with is better then him, even after his many years of service to star fox" LOL

Top Bottom