• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Well isn't somebody modest :p
But you should fix up the one showing her va-jay-jay, or people will call you(and us) a furry(ies) :ohwell:
And can someone get or help me get an animated sig of this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw&feature=related
Ya think soo? I thought a camel toe would add character and appeal to the picture:p

I might as well redo that one when I wake up. . . not too happy about the lack of detail plus, I need to do something other than surf the web.

Edit- No no no no no! Im redoing them both if Im linking them to my sig. Doesn't make sense to not put true affort into something that reps myself even if it's only for on line.

Elysium

Smash Lord
In regards to the PM, it was meant to try and get a general consensus of what everything thought about Krystal's sse role. Then put together the similar parts and work from there. I sent 17 PM's out and i've gotten 7 back... ... ... at least I've gotten a little more than a third of them back... Maybe it was too much reading?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
In regards to the PM, it was meant to try and get a general consensus of what everything thought about Krystal's sse role. Then put together the similar parts and work from there. I sent 17 PM's out and i've gotten 7 back... ... ... at least I've gotten a little more than a third of them back... Maybe it was too much reading?
Actually, I accidently deleted mine :p
Can you send it to me again?

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
Lol the same pic was being talked about on 81 and 89. This place moves too fast for me to even wanna try to read. If I had more time, I'd join that club but well, I'm the #1 Krystal fan furry-fandom wise but when it comes to this? Meh, I'm lazy.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Wolf sucks. He's just a fox clone. Besides Fox has an alt costume which highly resembles him. If Starfox gets a new rep, then Krystal is definetely it.
Wolf cannot be a Fox clone, but why don't you go to the Wolf thread and see why, this is the Krystal thread after all. And the so called "Wolf" costume is Dark Fox, in an E for All video; Dark Fox won, and it was so blurred that it looked similar to Wolf. Okay, back to Krystal, yeah, she will absolutely make it.

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
i didn't get 1 plz send me 1 i guess u forgot about little me :( jk
mine letter probably got lost in the mail but hey sh** happens jk :)

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Wolf sucks. He's just a fox clone. Besides Fox has an alt costume which highly resembles him. If Starfox gets a new rep, then Krystal is definetely it.
Like I said before this is the Krystal thread not the Wolf thread. If you think he sucks go to the Wolf thread and flame about it there.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Close minded n00b rite here, im sorry I forgot how foxs dark costume resembles wolf, when its white red and black, and wolfs is blue black and grey, wolf deserves the shot, he is more of a veteran with the series... *crap krystal thread* SUPER SPECIAL ANTI FLAME SHIELD OF CHAOS OF GREYSTONE MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER UP GO!!

MysticKenji

Smash Master

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
ok here we go, someone said they knew that Dragoon was comming as the next update, i knew the SSE Vid was coming when it did. it is almost common sense if you look at everything in general, i will admit that i cant do it all the time but when you do you know it! so from the way Sakurai speaks of Krystal and what Brawl needs and Sakurai wanting more Female characters and more unique characters Krystal is the top candidate for being a PC.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
ok here we go, someone said they knew that Dragoon was comming as the next update, i knew the SSE Vid was coming when it did. it is almost common sense if you look at everything in general, i will admit that i cant do it all the time but when you do you know it! so from the way Sakurai speaks of Krystal and what Brawl needs and Sakurai wanting more Female characters and more unique characters Krystal is the top candidate for being a PC.
Yep, heh. Krystal will kick more butt than Peach and Zelda; and show them true girl power!

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
* SUPER SPECIAL ANTI FLAME SHIELD OF CHAOS OF GREYSTONE MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER UP GO!!
wtf? who need that when you have 220mm of composite armor and a dual barreled turret whit two 120mm a.p. cannon (jeje when i see flames i´ll go inside my mammoth tank)

my vest rep of starfox in brawl will be krystal, fox and bill

SSE: krystal go to jungle looking for fox, but she find captain falcon who is contracted to take the Mccloud squadron, he confuse james Mccloud(f- zero)whit james Mccloud (fox´father) and fight against krystal
what you think?
and i think my idea os sse is rigth

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully she gets updated soon~I'm getting impatient o-o.....

I hate no updates on weekends >>....

And now a week of nothing v.v..

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Hopefully she gets updated soon~I'm getting impatient o-o.....

I hate no updates on weekends >>....

And now a week of nothing v.v..
You might also hate that will be no updates for a week until Jan 7. Well, hopefully Krystal comes soon.

courte

Smash Lord
i'm glad to see the moveset loyal to the game... adventures, not any of that other trife

Anyone quickly get annoyed with fox and his excitement with a new items... just like a real doggy

OMG i got a ball!! OMG i got a map!! OMG i got a dino Turd!! Krystal and more for brawl!!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
i'm glad to see the moveset loyal to the game... adventures, not any of that other trife

Anyone quickly get annoyed with fox and his excitement with a new items... just like a real doggy

OMG i got a ball!! OMG i got a map!! OMG i got a dino Turd!! Krystal and more for brawl!!
It was supposed to be a Zelda style adventure...

And Link does the same thing, so why aren't you messing with him for? He started this fad of getting excited over crap in a treasure chest.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It was supposed to be a Zelda style adventure...

And Link does the same thing, so why aren't you messing with him for? He started this fad of getting excited over crap in a treasure chest.
It was worse in TP :p
OMG! I got 1 rupee!!!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Back to Krystal, I'm wondering how Sakurai will present her update. He usually gets over-excited when explaining some updates
He will probably give us an in-depth Bomb-omb item update and at the very end of the paragraph he will say "oh yeah and Krystal is playable". :chuckle:

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
January 9

"Warning, Challenger approaching!

Krystal

[Insert Krystal Picture]

"Hmph, the worthless fox girl from Star Fox, I hate her so much; but she has too many fanboys, so I had no choice but to include her"

If it's something like that. I will fall out of my chair.

courte

Smash Lord
i did like starfox adventures, playerd assault for 3 minutes and disliked it greatly, perhaps due to namco, have yet to try 64 or snes i know big gasp

and link starting that whole happiness thing was cool cuz he was a kid, in tp it was just lets get it over with, but fox did a GD DANCE!! lol

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
i did like starfox adventures, playerd assault for 3 minutes and disliked it greatly, perhaps due to namco, have yet to try 64 or snes i know big gasp

and link starting that whole happiness thing was cool cuz he was a kid, in tp it was just lets get it over with, but fox did a GD DANCE!! lol
take a look at this, is funny

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=39

Elysium

Smash Lord
Yeah it is funny and what happened to everyone? It's been about 3 hours and no posts. This is the time everyone is mostly on and talks about it.
Ha Guild Wars ftw!

Anyway, I guessin a huge update when the dojo comes back. It'll be way too soon to the Japanese release not to give us something huge. I'm calling the most of the roster on the 7th. This includes krystal of course.
Then we'll finally be able to discuss just about everything krystal since we'll have something to go off of.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
true yeah just wait until the japan release then we'll have everythin to talk about krystal related. (unless gimpy gets some inside info on the bowser jr. quest.) and yeah i was a post above you ss96 and all we can do is hope that luck is on gimpy's side.o by the way e i laughed on that vid. so i voted for you

Top Bottom