• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
true yeah just wait until the japan release then we'll have everythin to talk about krystal related. (unless gimpy gets some inside info on the bowser jr. quest.)
You saw that too? Yeah I really hope he can get some info on not just Bowser Jr. but Krystal too.

@ E you play Guild wars? If you do cool I heard it's pretty good. And does anyone know where I can get Photoshop? If they do please PM me or tell me here.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
e is a guy and yeah just pm him again his box may be full or stuffed.and while your joinin the staff you want to join the tournment as well i don't think ive asked you?? (and noone start a topic on this please im just askin him if you want to join just pm me cause this is the last time i ask on the thread if the discussion goes off topic from krystal or the staff so please don't start a discussion on it thankz) now that i got that out of my sistem do you want to join the tournment?

I'm hoping we get her character update on the 7th. That'd be a cool late B-Day present for me.

heh heh nice and happy b. day tomm.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
e is a guy and yeah just pm him again his box may be full or stuffed.and while your joinin the staff you want to join the tournment as well i don't think ive asked you?? (and noone start a topic on this please im just askin him if you want to join just pm me cause this is the last time i ask on the thread if the discussion goes off topic from krystal or the staff so please don't start a discussion on it thankz) now that i got that out of my sistem do you want to join the tournment?
sorry i can´t join the tournament because i don´t have wi-fi and i don´t thik i can have it soon

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman

I'm hoping we get her character update on the 7th. That'd be a cool late B-Day present for me.

heh heh nice and happy b. day tomm.
I know I just keep forgeting sorry and Pico I do have the link I'll Pm you with it.

courte

Smash Lord
@ pico lol i was thinking of that as i saw the comic before i played the game

Cinder

Smash Master
sorry but i prefeer command and conquer renegade , battlefield or sven-coops agaist that medieval stuff(i love the actual military warfare games: rts, shooters, flight simulators...)
Wow, since when was this not a Krystal discussion?

On topic: Levia, which version PS do you use for the stages? If I'm gonna fill in for ya, I'll need to know...

And I still need to sit down and do the recolors...I had friends over, so it's been a little too hectic...

W00t for bumping

Krystal fur Brawl :colorful:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
OMG I've been gone for a long time and all this happened.:laugh: I gotta catch up on a lot of things.:laugh:Anyways when will Krystal be announced. Come on Krystal.
Welcome back :)
Right now, we're on:
SSE Role
Alt colors
Stages
And I can't remember the rest :dizzy:

Cinder

Smash Master
Meh, it'll be fine...as long as Krystal has supporters (which she sure as hell does), this thread will live on...and you know as well as I do that there will be an inevitable troll attack here and there...

Back on topic: I still need to do the recolors...I'll get 'em by Wednesday...

Cinder

Smash Master
Hmmm...*snaps fingers*...I've got it! E, you should try and find some reasons against Krystal (other than the ones you already have) and debunk them...better yet, go more indepth with the reasons for and against her...show people that we know what we're talking about...wait...are there any really good reasons against Krystal for us to debunk?
I have a shameless and blatant ad...check out the site in my sig :grin:...

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Meh, it'll be fine...as long as Krystal has supporters (which she sure as hell does), this thread will live on...and you know as well as I do that there will be an inevitable troll attack here and there...

Back on topic: I still need to do the recolors...I'll get 'em by Wednesday...

Cinder you know where I could get Photoshop maybe do a little recolor myself anyways, I've wanted to make a pic of a Krystal recolor.:)

Cinder

Smash Master
no cause there is no good reasons to keep her out of the brawl
No wonder I can't think of anything :laugh:...all I got were the crappy, easy to debunk stuff like "she's too recent"...counterpoint: 2002's recent?

EDIT:
@SS96: sorry, I don't...and it's expensive (like, 600 bucks)...mine's pretty old, and I got it 'cuz one of my dad's co-workers didn't need it anymore, and gave it to us...

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Krystal better be cute!
I completely agree with this!

Hey, which look do you think Krystal should have when Brawl comes out? Personally, I think she was at her "cutest" in Star Fox Adventures, and that's what I'm hoping her look will be. Her look in Star Fox Assault was nice, too. I'm just praying they don't go with her "Command" look. That would be a tragedy. :(

Cinder

Smash Master

Hey, which look do you think Krystal should have when Brawl comes out? Personally, I think she was at her "cutest" in Star Fox Adventures, and that's what I'm hoping her look will be. Her look in Star Fox Assault was nice, too. I'm just praying they don't go with her "Command" look. That would be a tragedy. :(
Yeah, that would be a shame...while I hope it'll be a pure Adventures/Assault look, she's probably gonna be a hybrid of A/A and Command...similar to Fox...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Yeah, that's how most of us think.

Well, the popular theory is that they will make a hybrid, kinda like they did with Fox.

Top Bottom