• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Awww...you want a hug? *hugs Isma*

Anyway, enough joking around...what's with the Falco hate, if I may ask? Is it safe to assume you'll flame me if I post my Falco Combo Video when I finish it?

Anyway, I never thought Krystal would be a Fox clone (if anything I said implied otherwise)
I won't flame you, I just like Krystal over Falco we deserve people with their own moveset. Not clones. I hate clones.
@ Pico : Top Gun??Never heard of it. Don't flame me!

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
Yeah, second best on the tier list is soooo suckish, it ain't funny...
[/sarcasm]

Agree on Krystal having a different moveset...

so your being sarcastic right???
i have to say starfox only needs 2 reps if 3 dose come then who's complaining falco cool and all but my question is how did falco make it in super smash he really didn't have much of a background in the games but there's no way i would complain if he came back :chuckle:

i 2nd that :chuckle: no clone is getting by Sakurai any more

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
what the **** nevermind about that 64 costume.
kat is a cat so they had to make krystal a fox. and i heard sometin a while back sayin she wasnt even supposed to be in star fox or somethin like that??? but whatevs she's in thats all i care about right now....there we go thats alot better

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
If you want to speak Spanish then you are more than welcome to do so. If thats what you're more comfortable typing, then I will do my best to understand. =oP

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
i think you have to buy it, or get the useless demo they do for like a week.
e is gettin everyone's pms on the sse thing we're tryin to get done
anyways
woot 600th post
KRYSTAL FOR BRAWL!!!
By SSE thing what do you mean? The idea I had?

@ Pico : don't worry talk as Spanish as you want. I think we can understand. Anyways if some people don't I can translate.

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
More like our combined ideas...he asked all of us to send him our ideas...I guess he's gonna combine our ideas...
i don't know he said sometin about on the last mass pm we had about getting all our sse ideas together to get an officail one down that everyone can agree on
Oh thanks I was just wondering. And congratz SS down!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
No way he would. He's gotta save it for the Ancient Minster ;)
My point is the Falcon Punch had to be reduced by a million-fold in SSBM just so it wouldn't blow up your Gamecube and TV when you executed it. :laugh:

Back to Krystal discussion :p

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
My point is the Falcon Punch had to be reduced by a million-fold in SSBM just so it wouldn't blow up your Gamecube and TV when you executed it. :laugh:

Back to Krystal discussion :p
If you knew the entire situation in that scene, you'd know that it was Falcon & Black Shadow flying into a nuclear reactor that blew a hole in the galaxy and not the punch itself.

That's why I said it should be saved for the Ancient Minister, with a Subspace Bomb instead.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Top Bottom