• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that would be a shame...while I hope it'll be a pure Adventures/Assault look, she's probably gonna be a hybrid of A/A and Command...similar to Fox...
Hm, that's funny... I always assumed that Fox's Brawl look was taken purely from Command. Maybe that's because I haven't played Command, but you have to admit he looks kinda weird. o.O

Cinder

Smash Master
Hm, that's funny... I always assumed that Fox's Brawl look was taken purely from Command. Maybe that's because I haven't played Command, but you have to admit he looks kinda weird. o.O
Yeah, he does...and if I remember correctly, he is a hybrid to an extent...but I for one hope that Sakurai doesn't do the same thing to Krystal (though knowing Sakurai <_<)

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that's how most of us think.

Well, the popular theory is that they will make a hybrid, kinda like they did with Fox.
Hm... I suppose I could tolerate a hybrid, but like Ryudo_Sama said... she better be cute! XD

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, he does...and if I remember correctly, he is a hybrid to an extent...but I for one hope that Sakurai doesn't do the same thing to Krystal (though knowing Sakurai <_<)
LOL, yeah, I can imagine Sakurai would want to keep the looks consistent since Fox and Krystal are from the same series. It seems like the more likely outcome, but I'm hoping against it anyway.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
LOL, yeah, I can imagine Sakurai would want to keep the looks consistent since Fox and Krystal are from the same series.
Yes this is what I think.

It seems like the more likely outcome, but I'm hoping against it anyway.
I can settle for a hybrid, but a full command Krystal will make me toss my cookies. >_<

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
I just hope we don't get a bobble head Krystal >_<
So... what's a "bobble head," exactly? Based on the context clues, I'm guessing one of those DBZ scouters--the eyepiece they gave Fox.

By the way, IsmaR, I voted for you like you asked when you replied to meet at the Meet & Greet. :)

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Bobble head = Big headed Command look for Krystal.

Side note: ugh, I'm getting tired of people being suprised I'm a lesbian T_T
LOL! Hey, that gives me an idea for a new topic. Of those planning to main Krystal, how many of you are guys/girls? I happen to be heterosexual female... maybe a little bisexual sometimes... XD

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Well there is PP777, ~'s and Blaze, so that is 4.

So..,,now what?
Hm... Here's something slightly on topic. How many Star Fox games have you guys played? As for me:

Star Fox (SNES)
Star Fox 64
Star Fox Adventures
Star Fox Assault

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
LOL! Hey, that gives me an idea for a new topic. Of those planning to main Krystal, how many of you are guys/girls? I happen to be heterosexual female... maybe a little bisexual sometimes... XD
I'm a heterosexual female. =o)

I'm not bisexual, but I don't have a problem with those who are. I have a couple of friends who are gay and one who is a lesbian. =oP

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
I'm a heterosexual female. =o)

I'm not bisexual, but I don't have a problem with those who are. I have a couple of friends who are gay and one who is a lesbian. =oP
A group of girls talking about video games on the Internet? This would make a good episode of The Twilight Zone... haha, j/k

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
ive playd 64, a little bit of adventures (but ive studied up on krystal alot thats why i support her i the first place along wit unique character and might be maining her anyways..) assult and a little of command though i bitterly regret buyin it

hello im here thank you lol

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
ive playd 64, a little bit of adventures (but ive studied up on krystal alot thats why i support her i the first place along wit unique character and might be maining her anyways..) assult and a little of command though i bitterly regret buyin it

hello im here thank you lol
Wow, Command is really that bad? It was one of the main reasons I was considering purchasing a DS.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
A group of girls talking about video games on the Internet? This would make a good episode of The Twilight Zone... haha, j/k
*Sigh*

How come there are so many people out there that think girls dont like video games? =oP

I have been a fan of Star Fox since I was very young.

I've played:

Star Fox (SNES)
Star Fox 2 (SNES ROM)
Star Fox 64
Star Fox Adventures
Star Fox Assault

Thats it. :)

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
and this is important?
i think we support krystal because she is a good rep of the actual starfox team

not because she is a girl or not because we are furries

she actualy is like the peppy of 1998
and for any doubt i´m an heterosexual man

and i playwed all the starfox games:
starwing
starwing 2(emulator rom)
lylat wars
starfox adventures
starfox assault
starfox command

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Heh, I'm just one game behind. I'm still up in the air about Command.
You know what Blaze? I would go ahead and rent the game if possible at the very least. Its really not a bad Star Fox from what I can see, but it gets bashed a lot because of the story and the character designs. :chuckle:

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
and this is important?
Hey, hey. I'm just making conversaton, having fun. Don't take offense, now. ;)

i think we support krystal because she is a good rep of the actual starfox team

not because she is a girl or not because we are furries

she actualy is like the peppy of 1998
and for any doubt i´m an heterosexual man
I support for a Krystal for a whole host of reasons.... She's a unique character, could have a unique moveset, wields a staff, has a classy accent, has appeared as a major character in a host of Star Fox games, is blue, is a fox, is cute.... Need I go on? :p

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
the fightin is not that bad but da character disigns and not the story(they put thought into that) but how you completed the story was a bummer. but just because krystal is in it is just enough reason to at least rent it

but yeah letz get back on topic now where were we?

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
the fightin is not that bad but da character disigns and not the story(they put thought into that) but how you completed the story was a bummer. but just because krystal is in it is just enough reason to at least rent it
I'll take your advice into consideration. I'm not big into renting games. There's a certain satisfaction you get from completing a game, and owning the game makes it that much more satisfying. Plus, I like to play games in short spurts, so... I'll probably need it for more than a week. :p

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Oh, I have one I've been meaning to ask.

What the heck is up with the title of this thread? :laugh:
TRS stands for The **** Staff, our Krystal crew. We run things here :cool:
And to join, you must private message Elysium, the guy who made the 1st post. Just tell him you support Krystal(with her staff) for a playable character, tell him your main characters you will use for Brawl, and tell him IsmaR sent you :)

Top Bottom