• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
When they personify her, why do they need to give her breasts?
I mean, she's a fox, so shouldn't she have like...six ?

Chocopuppet

Smash Rookie
hey guys! KRYSTAL KICKS @$$ and id love to see her in brawl. The staff makes an AWESOME moveset. Also, i agree with IsmaR on the fact that Krystal shouldnt have 6boobs. I think she's cute enough already!
;D

Elysium

Smash Lord
When they personify her, why do they need to give her breasts?
I mean, she's a fox, so shouldn't she have like...six ?
Alright, lets be fair and give an explanation.

I think we can all agree that Krystal was indeed made to look as human as possible, while retaining the "vixen" look. I don't know about you but fur, big ears and a bushy tail give the animal impression to me. The human aspect comes from walking on two legs and yes.. breasts. I doubt she would look very human at all with 6. If this explanation doesn't clear things up for you....well...just envision Krystal with 6 if it makes you support her and her quest for a roster spot.

And thats Andrew's boob talk for today.

In other news, I have just received a PM from Styrkes with news that the **** Staff is going to be represented in his comic with yours truly being the face. Be sure to keep an eye out for the thread! I'll be sure to post it when I get it.

Also today I got faced with an anti-Krystal argument...which never happens. Their reason... she wasn't in any SNES games...and in only 1 game all together. After correcting him... he still kept his ground. So I promised I would beat him with krystal in brawl. :laugh:

Good Times, Good Times

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Alright, lets be fair and give an explanation.

I think we can all agree that Krystal was indeed made to look as human as possible, while retaining the "vixen" look. I don't know about you but fur, big ears and a bushy tail give the animal impression to me. The human aspect comes from walking on two legs and yes.. breasts. I doubt she would look very human at all with 6. If this explanation doesn't clear things up for you....well...just envision Krystal with 6 if it makes you support her and her quest for a roster spot.

In other news, I have just received a PM from Styrkes with news that the **** Staff is going to be represented in his comic with yours truly being the face. Be sure to keep an eye out for the thread! I'll be sure to post it when I get it.

Also today I got faced with an anti-Krystal argument...which never happens. Their reason... she wasn't in any SNES games...and in only 1 game all together. After correcting him... he still kept his ground. So I promised I would beat him with krystal in brawl. :laugh:

Good Times, Good Times
I'll help you too. All Krystal haters must die!

Cinder

Smash Master
I'll help you too. All Krystal haters must die!
QFT *raises torch*...

So hold on...some n00b tried to tell you Krystal can't be in Brawl because she wasn't in an SNES game? Did you introduce him to Ike? That's the worst argument EVER...just comes to show that Krystal has no legitimate arguments to use against her...

Krystal fur Brawl :colorful:

Elysium

Smash Lord
QFT *raises torch*...

So hold on...some n00b tried to tell you Krystal can't be in Brawl because she wasn't in an SNES game? Did you introduce him to Ike? That's the worst argument EVER...just comes to show that Krystal has no legitimate arguments to use against her...

I doubt he was serious with that one. i think he was trying to get across that he thought she didn't have a very big impact on the SF games.
But we've already discuss that argument too.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
Hey, hey. I'm just making conversaton, having fun. Don't take offense, now. ;)
sorry if i speak in agressive, mode but i learned inglish playing wargames so i think is normal i speak/whrite like a sergeant whit a hangover

i don´t want to be offensive

=Elysium;3605792

@hypercat: Krystal has 4 outfits.... her three game ones, and then we consider a "hybrid" look which is a blend of (mostly) Adventures and Assault. Here's the break down of the geenral consensus of the looks.
Adventures: W00t W00t!
Assault: ehhhhh
Command: "Ohmagod nooooooo"
Hybrid: (more enthusiastic) ehhhhh.
well there are a fifth outlifit : cornerian krystal whit a cornerian flight suit and cornerian flight helmet

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
All right, Stryks broke the news to you guys? Sweet :)
And E, I think he will ask for who are the most important members and stuff.. Just giving you the heads up.

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
QFT *raises torch*...

Pikachu says hi to that noob!

Anyways we should have a poll on which outfit we want for Krystal.

@Isma who's Stryks?

Cinder

Smash Master
All right, Stryks broke the news to you guys? Sweet :)
And E, I think he will ask for who are the most important members and stuff.. Just giving you the heads up.
*prepares brown-noser speech*...

Pikachu says hi to that noob!

Anyways we should have a poll on which outfit we want for Krystal.

@Isma who's Stryks?
a) It's about era...though Pokemon never made it to the SNES, it was out at around the time...Ike came a fair bit later...

b) Not a bad idea...

c) A member of the site...he's supposedly a good artist...I think he's making a comic based around us...

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
*prepares brown-noser speech*...

a) It's about era...though Pokemon never made it to the SNES, it was out at around the time...Ike came a fair bit later...

b) Not a bad idea...

c) A member of the site...he's supposedly a good artist...I think he's making a comic based around us...
Cool I hope I'm in it.

Cinder

Smash Master
Already did my feminine friend.
So it's too late to brown-nose? Ah, crap...

@Isma: so you're friends with the guy? And he's doing this for all of the clubs? Sweet...hopefully, I'll be in either this one, or the Lucario one...

On topic: the poll may not be a bad idea...but I think we've done it before...ah well...

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
ok guys we will have krystal on january and she will wear assault outlift
the alt colours will be on her helmet(hibryd cornerian suit whit command helmet) standard one whitout hemet
second one whit cornerian hemet and the rest whit alt colour helmet
and see you tomorroqw because i´m drunk(new year party)happy new year!!!!

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
the alt colours will be on her helmet(hibryd cornerian suit whit command helmet) standard one whitout hemet
second one whit cornerian hemet the rest whit alt colour helmet
I can see why your drunk. And nobody really wants Assault outfit they would rather have the Adventures outfit its WAY better.

Elysium

Smash Lord
second one whit cornerian hemet and the rest whit alt colour helmet
I don't see her helmet as her alts...but who knows.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one with a lil' somethin somethin in their cup. :laugh:

Preemptive Happy new years for those in a later timezone....

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
happy Merry New Year. Krystal Fur Brawl Krystal has no valid arguements against her being in brawl and she is beautiful. thats all i have to say.

AmmPo

Smash Rookie
Hey!.... I'm new here! I'm interested in joining the Krystal Club. I'm sorry, I really don't know what to do. Haha

Cinder

Smash Master
PM Elysium...he'll get ya started...and please don't forget to contribute to the club...you don't need to do anything extravagant...just post, contribute to discussions...if you have any skill that could be of use, don't be afraid to put it to use...

And btw, I'm Cinder, one of the **** Staff's main two artists (it's mostly me and Levia, but Isma contributes and provides us with our ideas and inspiration)...

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
PM Elysium...he'll get ya started...and please don't forget to contribute to the club...you don't need to do anything extravagant...just post, contribute to discussions...if you have any skill that could be of use, don't be afraid to put it to use...

And btw, I'm Cinder, one of the **** Staff's main two artists (it's mostly me and Levia, but Isma contributes and provides us with our ideas and inspiration)...
and im pretty much one of the founders in a way...Elysium is the main one but the original 5 or so are sometimes considered the founders or the starters! lol
but i just have my spurts of good ideas, im better with Final Smashes

Elysium

Smash Lord
and im pretty much one of the founders in a way...Elysium is the main one but the original 5 or so are sometimes considered the founders or the starters! lol
Tru dat tru dat
i know this is out of the topic but does any one know when the updates will finish?
I believe they will finish by the Japanese release. No reason to tell us stuff the japanese kids will tell us. That is unless the US version or PAL versions get something the *** version doesn't. This is all assuming that nothing gets leaked...which it will.
I prefer Assault. It works more for Brawl.
LIES!!!! :laugh:
Nah as stated before Assault is ehhhh. It's plausible but can't hold a candle to Adventures.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!
:estatic::estatic::estatic::estatic::estatic:
Man...it was fun!

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Hey!.... I'm new here! I'm interested in joining the Krystal Club. I'm sorry, I really don't know what to do. Haha
PM E, and he'll get you started. But you must contribute to the club and be active. By the way, Im SS 96, one of the members of TRS and I'm one of the contributers to Krystal's SSE role.
@ E hell yeah new years was fun! And now I can't go to sleep.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
I think Krystal could have a pretty awesome SSE storyline, I wonder what characters from other franchiese they would pair her with?

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
So much can happen in 24 hours! First and most importantly, I wanted to say thanks to everyone who welcomed me to The Staff.

That was one of the weirdest and funniest posts I've seen in this thread. I received many LOLs from it. :chuckle:

Can't wait to see it. Do I get a cameo? (Okay, maybe not :urg:)

Even though Krystal didn't appear in the SNES/N64 versions of Star Fox, when you consider the overall canon, Krystal is one of the most prominent characters. She's certainly the most memorable in my book.

There are a dozen other things I'd like to comment on, but that discussion about a Krystal with six boobs completely made me lose focus. LOL

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
So much can happen in 24 hours! First and most importantly, I wanted to say thanks to everyone who welcomed me to The Staff.

That was one of the weirdest and funniest posts I've seen in this thread. I received many LOLs from it. :chuckle:

Can't wait to see it. Do I get a cameo? (Okay, maybe not :urg:)

Even though Krystal didn't appear in the SNES/N64 versions of Star Fox, when you consider the overall canon, Krystal is one of the most prominent characters. She's certainly the most memorable in my book.

There are a dozen other things I'd like to comment on, but that discussion about a Krystal with six boobs completely made me lose focus. LOL
Your welcome. And I don't think you'll get a Cameo since you just joined. Anyways can you make any Krystal recolors we haven't gotten one in a while. I would love to make one but sadly, I don't have Photoshop. If you can post it or PM it to E so he can see it since he plays guild wars too much and forgets everything.

Krystal Fur Brawl! Well later guys, I gotta go. See you guys tommorrow!

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Your welcome. And I don't think you'll get a Cameo since you just joined. Anyways can you make any Krystal recolors we haven't gotten one in a while. I would love to make one but sadly, I don't have Photoshop. If you can post it or PM it to E so he can see it since he plays guild wars too much and forgets everything.

Krystal Fur Brawl! Well later guys, I gotta go. See you guys tommorrow!
"Recolors," you say? Can you give me an example? I actually happen to be an expert with Photoshop, so I might be able to help you out if you give me an idea of what you're looking for.

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
"Recolors," you say? Can you give me an example? I actually happen to be an expert with Photoshop, so I might be able to help you out if you give me an idea of what you're looking for.
Awesome I would give you an example but I'm use my Wii's internet and you can't copy and paste here. And if you take requests can you do a Black & White Assault Krystal? You can try Adventures Krystal but it's really hard to recolor.

Top Bottom